News:

Main Menu

Question abaout cast speed

Started by Diabolo, January 15, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 05:59:28 PM
1. I reach 2.1k everywhere on sps/es full buff, sps/ee can make 2.1k too
2. You said that MA is beter than DC set. So why every nuker use dc set? You use brain man.
cuz nost ppl r nobrainers or do what majority does... For example most ppl put +dex dyes on pr, i put +str p.s. I figure On most servers uve played there were mana pots so its normal for people to go for cast speed instead of maxing matk.

Diabolo

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 16, 2014, 06:01:52 PM
there was no cast speed cap in IL chronickle
just cheked my screens, and HB screen shows 4k+ cast speed
so why does this topic even exist?
+1 MAN
THERE WAS NO cast cap
But now the GMs want make Cast cap
And when you are smart and make your cast you will be nerfed to 2.1k like every nuker
EXAMPLE
SPS/EE 5k matk 2.1k cast
SPS/ES 5k matk 2.1k cast on Arcana Agility or no
Necro/xx 7k matk 2.1k cast
SH/xx 9k matk 1.9k cast
It is just example not real stats, but cast no diffrence cuz its blocked and matk diffrence is big

Stazy

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 05:59:28 PM
1. I reach 2.1k everywhere on sps/es full buff, sps/ee can make 2.1k too
2. You said that MA is beter than DC set. So why every nuker use dc set? You use brain man.
1, to have  full buff you need sws+bd+pp+se buffs...how do you have 4 chars beside you when you farm? mass party farm..and always 100% fullbuff?, really? so it will be 9 players on 1 mob...poor mob(you will not be full buff all the time i can tell you that)
2'rd...as you know..later on archers will have stun +30(you can enchant stun on archer..yes... you... can) and guess what will happen with dc...which has no stun resist....tada..stun...MA will not guarantee u will not be stunned but it gives you stun resist..so yeah you will wear MA if you know how to use your brain.
Also like gm said..what animation do you see with 4k casting speed?..also what kind of mutant will get to 4k casting speed?..i mean basic casting speed is around 500..and you reach to 4k? ...8 times more...now that was an unbalanced and bugged server.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 06:04:54 PM
+1 MAN
THERE WAS NO cast cap
And when you are smart and make your cast you will be nerfed to 2.1k like every nuker
There r ppl in Africa that don't have clean water to drink and here u waste it for crying on forum

Diabolo

Quote from: Stazy on January 16, 2014, 06:08:21 PM
1, to have  full buff you need sws+bd+pp+se buffs...how do you have 4 chars beside you when you farm? mass party farm..and always 100% fullbuff?, really? so it will be 9 players on 1 mob...poor mob(you will not be full buff all the time i can tell you that)
2'rd...as you know..later on archers will have stun +30(you can enchant stun on archer..yes... you... can) and guess what will happen with dc...which has no stun resist....tada..stun...MA will not guarantee u will not be stunned but it gives you stun resist..so yeah you will wear MA if you know how to use your brain.
Also like gm said..what animation do you see with 4k casting speed?..also what kind of mutant will get to 4k casting speed?..i mean basic casting speed is around 500..and you reach to 4k? ...8 times more...now that was an unbalanced and bugged server.
Can you read, i no write abaout 4k cast
Yes i talking abaout pvp on full buff, so i will be full buffed every pvp, so ??
Idi, you stop crying cuz you write about nothing, just complain

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 06:12:46 PM
Can you read, i no write abaout 4k cast
Yes i talking abaout pvp on full buff, so i will be full buffed every pvp, so ??
Idi, you stop crying cuz you write about nothing, just complain
stop crying? Just complain? What?! Hahha! And its igi.

Stazy

OF of....you don't even know what you write in your post, let me show you a quote(that you can see below) and by quoting that it means you agree with everithing he wrote there..you even said +1..or i'm blind?..true u didn't write that but you quoted and agreed to that statement, and since you selected the 4k cast speed as well i guess you agreed with that part of the statement also(btw you can select which part of the post to quote if u didn't know)

O and here is your quote...that u posted:

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 06:04:54 PM
+1 MAN
THERE WAS NO cast cap
EXAMPLE
SPS/EE 5k matk 2.1k cast
SPS/ES 5k matk 2.1k cast on Arcana Agility or no
Necro/xx 7k matk 2.1k cast
SH/xx 9k matk 1.9k cast
It is just example not real stats, but cast no diffrence cuz its blocked and matk diffrence is big
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

igi

Quote from: Stazy on January 16, 2014, 06:16:16 PM
OF of....you don't even know what you write in your post, let me show you a quote(that you can see below) and by quoting that it means you agree with everithing he wrote there..you even said +1..or i'm blind?..true u didn't write that but you quoted and agreed to that statement, and since you selected the 4k cast speed as well i guess you agreed with that part of the statement also(btw you can select which part of the post to quote if u didn't know)

Also,look at the numbers for m.atk that he wrote... Hahaha

Diabolo

Quote from: Stazy on January 16, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

Ok
I agreed that there no casting cap on IL, not agreed with stats, my bad
P.S
Igi, number of matk is EXAMPLEa like i wrote. I mean that sh>necro>sps in matk

lNecropsy

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 06:22:10 PM
Ok
I agreed that there no casting cap on IL, not agreed with stats, my bad
P.S
Igi, number of matk is EXAMPLEa like i wrote. I mean that sh>necro>sps in matk

Your english is kinda bad to understand. Also your thoughts are hard to understand.

Try to understand something:

SH/PS can reach 2,1k casting speed, using DC set (A grade)
SpS/ES can reach 2,1k casting speed, using Major Arcana (S grade and +17%Matk)

So, there is a balance.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

BrainDamage

Diabolo may i ask u smth? U rly need 2.1k+ cast speed to play?

Garn.

Quote from: BrainDamage on January 16, 2014, 06:37:06 PM
Diabolo may i ask u smth? U rly need 2.1k+ cast speed to play?
Quote from: Garn. on January 16, 2014, 01:08:48 PM
are you really complaining about 2,1k max cast and 1,5k max atk speed? seriously?
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D