Deflect arrow

Started by strykofestr, January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: MegaZord on January 15, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
And i will play nuker/summoner and QQ :D
I will play nuker-summoner/nuker :D

Stazy

feline queen?...maybe king, also as archer you have no vampiric..the tank can withstand the hits with the ud's true that cat can't do that much dmg but little by little  you die,pala has touch of life....heals 50% hp. Also it was a reply to the guys that said it will be an archer server and tried to prove them that 1 v 1 there is something that can kill it.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

mardel

Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 11:10:06 PM
feline queen?...maybe king, also as archer you have no vampiric..the tank can withstand the hits with the ud's true that cat can't do that much dmg but little by little  you die,pala has touch of life....heals 50% hp. Also it was a reply to the guys that said it will be an archer server and tried to prove them that 1 v 1 there is something that can kill it.
I dont care how you call that lame cat and I dont like 1v1 neither. But archers power isn't in the 1v1 combat but siege, party vs party etc.
If you guys nerf more this skill just kill the close combat class combos on human/elf/delf side who have to reach archer...
In lineage 2 have so much class variety, on dn have 3 (buffer/healer, nuker, archer).
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Csenky

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
In lineage 2 have so much class variety, on dn have 3 (buffer/healer, nuker, archer).
As far as I've seen, for mass PvP/siege, it is the same on non-stacksub servers as well. And for hunting purposes/ambushing smaller groups/parties, daggers are just as good, or tanks if taunt works properly. IMHO the -25% dmg supports the melee classes as well, because some of them has nice control abilities once they reach the target, which will be easier this way. But as for mass PvP, surely range is power.

Whatever, this is my theory, let's see in a month how it goes live. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Stazy

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
I dont care how you call that lame cat and I dont like 1v1 neither. But archers power isn't in the 1v1 combat but siege, party vs party etc.
If you guys nerf more this skill just kill the close combat class combos on human/elf/delf side who have to reach archer...
Since you started it :P...like you said it's not 1v1 but at siege..use brain for once...pala/wk can actually go between many players agro them and just tank..the others will take care of the killing then, you just need to tank and take the dmg. brain power ftw(u know hate aura removes the target and agros even players)
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "

Painkiler

A dagger that find a gap to move inside enemy group during mass pvp can be deadly to many players in that group, especially supporters :)

mardel

Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 11:41:54 PM
Since you started it :P...like you said it's not 1v1 but at siege..use brain for once...pala/wk can actually go between many players agro them and just tank..the others will take care of the killing then, you just need to tank and take the dmg. brain power ftw(u know hate aura removes the target and agros even players)
Ok but I'm forced to sub my main tank to summoner. What if I dont like the summoners at all? What if the transfer pain will not working on HE/WK. Are you'll choose PP instead WK?
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Stazy

i was just giving you an answer....you said archers will dominate..and from how you said it and all, you want to be on top not to necessarelly enjoy the  game...so..it's up to you.....and from what you are saying you are looking for excuses...with excuses ..you know how many problems have been solved...0...solutions are the one that fixes the issues. stop nitpicking and play to enjoy yourself...kill ppl with a smile on your face...

Peorexo

Quote from: Painkiler on January 15, 2014, 11:43:01 PM
A dagger that find a gap to move inside enemy group during mass pvp can be deadly to many players in that group, especially supporters :)
U didnt play on DN then, supports got 1k stabs... ofc when u did land a stab :D

vaiper

Quote from: Peorexo on January 16, 2014, 12:35:32 AM
U didnt play on DN then, supports got 1k stabs... ofc when u did land a stab :D

The last months of IL dagger got balanced and AW backstab crits did 4-5k dmg on bp

Geomantic

Quote from: Oo on January 15, 2014, 08:18:14 PM
Nerfed Deflect arrow, Guard Stance, Vengence, Ultimate Defence in robe = all against nuker/tank. This server will be primarily for Archers... Sad but true  :'(

i think u wrong and it mainly was made to avoid undead bp/tanks that can hold damage from full pt for 2-3 min's and /dance in a while
still... nerf dont mean u cant use them...
i think its a good balance
MonsterZoku

felo41

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL