Web Analytics
Deflect arrow

News:

Main Menu

Deflect arrow

Started by strykofestr, January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strykofestr

When be deflect arrow lvl 2 and not lvl 4?? Reduction will be same or lower??

igi

Quote from: strykofestr on January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 PM
When be deflect arrow lvl 2 and not lvl 4?? Reduction will be same or lower??
There is no reduction on lvl 2 da

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
There is no reduction on lvl 2 da

So XX/tankers can stop learnin it at lvl2, and still have 24% bow resistance with no penalities....
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

NekFrus

nerfed deflect arrow no mana potion some sh1ty tatoos... old shool archer DN server gonnabe.

PS. yea now i realised bust he/wl nerf for mage/tank deleting mp pots so if mages want to have mana they must lower other stats...

=^TrackZero^=

Penalty scaling with deflect arrow levels,waiting drake to tell u exactly the %.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NekFrus

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 15, 2014, 07:05:06 PM
So XX/tankers can stop learnin it at lvl2, and still have 24% bow resistance with no penalities....

if there is like that they will fix that in next update....

mardel

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 15, 2014, 07:05:06 PM
I dont want to play on that server where archers will rule... So put to HE/WK,PP -mdef in light/heavy or cut off transfer pain on warrior class. 
No deflect arrow? No TP. Enjoy your buffer cat. :P

Imho remove the deflect arrow from l2 its completely useless after all.
Welcome players on archers domination server (unbalanced by DN staff).  8)
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Morel

Add song of wind strom and problem solved
Morela - True hero of common people

lNecropsy

I trust at DN staff, seriously...

I'll play as sps/ee and i'm hopeful that it will be balanced

Lets just play the game
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Stazy

Sps/ee will be kinda glass canon, still you will not die 1 shot but don't expect to last longer than a class that has a tank or a summoner sub, but you should do better in damage and you have buffs and heals and all. Also about archers...they are fine as they are, why remove transfer pain from them? what is your basis?...you get with the sps/es transfer pain and if ...if let's say u hit 2-3 magic crit in a row and kill a archer..that is an 1 in a million chance but still if that would happen..what would the archer say...nerf sps/ee..and then it starts. they said it is balanced and they said that they already tested in battle conditions, this means no more nerfs in the future(or if there are buggs that do require changes ..less nerfs). About deflect arrows i consider it perfect as it is, since it isn't autolearn..learn level 2 deflect arrows and you will get no penalty..easy. no penalty..less rezistance, and 20% in my opinion it is a great thing just for 1 skill and no penalty also.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Oo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 07:09:26 PM
Penalty scaling with deflect arrow levels,waiting drake to tell u exactly the %.
Nerfed Deflect arrow, Guard Stance, Vengence, Ultimate Defence in robe = all against nuker/tank. This server will be primarily for Archers... Sad but true  :'(

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

maxiou

Quote from: Oo on January 15, 2014, 08:18:14 PM
Nerfed Deflect arrow, Guard Stance, Vengence, Ultimate Defence in robe = all against nuker/tank. This server will be primarily for Archers... Sad but true  :'(
go cry somewhere else nukers. U at least will be full buffed compared to warrior classes that need to manage that 20 buff slots with substack skills somehow. Not to mention some wampiric buffs lol
Or make this server where nuker can pew pew every1 and farm faster than every1 with that super INT tatoo cool story.