Deflect arrow - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Deflect arrow

Started by strykofestr, January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Quote from: mardel on January 16, 2014, 02:15:37 PM
Yeah tank/daggers on dn (when was Interlude there) got constant 2500 dmg from archers in 2500-3000 pdef with deflect arrow lvl4.
This is not possible unless you were wearing light and even then it's questionable.

Stazy

Quote from: iMEXX on January 16, 2014, 03:15:38 PM
OK everybody complain about archers ala bala tralalalala... and im abit curious
Gm did test with archer dmg... can i ask about test for mages dmg
Am+a,dc robe set full buff , the victim should be w.o resists ;d
why would the victim be without resists?, the necro/pp was full buffed it means shield(which is considered a resist vs physical attacks) and also prophecy...so why would the victim be without resist?..better yet  the victim should be without jewels....so you can say mage is op and start the cry all over?
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

BrainDamage

U have compered shiled to resists aka elem. prot, unholy prot, res aqua, aqua guard?? I dont know are u serious or u rly want to defend mage class?
If u wanted to make comparation only thing that fighter shoud have is cov+m barier

Stazy

When you will pvp you will not be without resists, necro had shield that blocks some of the physical dmg, i am defending the mage because that reply is anti mage, earlier it was anti archer i defended archer(i am not always taking the side of the one accused of being op), they said they did tests and it is balanced, what more do you want?...if they give you the numbers what will you do?...i guess to start cry ... Guess what...necro manages to land anchor..archer can have 10000000 dmg he will die, if archer lands stun...mage can have 100000 dmg he will die. in pvp there is more than just auto attack/death spike. think of element of surprise..and so much more, dmg isn't always everything, someone earlier said that the pvp will not be 1 v 1..so  important is also the placements of chars on the battlefield, an archer between 10 enemys no matter how good he is he will die if the enemy has a lil brain..same for necro.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

lNecropsy

+1 for Stazy

I liked a lot on old c4/Interlude when I was necro/pp and had time to use a lot of debuffs on PvP.

It was not only surreder+vortex+nuke.

Most of necro/pp doesnt even know what 'curse: disease' is for.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

laney

So whats about bp/pal ? And his deflect arrow

Clonage

Could you code the -25% range nerf on equiped bows another way? Because main tanks, for example Pal/pp, usually use bow during PvP when people are running away. since Tanks dmg is low this is a indirect nerf for people that Main Tanks. You could some how check if the char has the Long Shot passive and apply the -25% range if the char has that passive.
This way the people that main tanks wont be hurt with the Deflect Arrow "Rework".

I hope my words will reach the GMs/Drake :(

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748