Web Analytics
Nick names - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Nick names

Started by jygh, January 18, 2014, 02:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind

Dat drama about nicks. Is "Blind" already busy 4 buffbot?  :)
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Dylanio

Wrong section...........try on bad user with nickname scammer  ;D

Stazy

You don't have a monopoly on nicknames, i have same nick on forum and ingame as well, soo..guess what, it is available, just because you used to play with them doesn't mean they belong to you, look in the phoonebook ..there are more ppl using your name..sue them..i suggest how dare them. What..i want to create a lvl 1 char that has the  xxx nickname..i will not level it or anything, but when i want that nick, i can delete char and have it available for me...soooo...why should i punished for that?
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: jygh on January 18, 2014, 02:53:50 AM
yo. i wanted to look at the server and all of my nicks r " taken " can u do smthing about this? many of my clan mates nicks r taken and is not us  who made them so its kinda frustrating that fake ppls made our nick names
Even i fully understand you, sadly i absolutly dont have any legit right to retake name from those players who took it. Imagine the chaos i would create to start "fixing" this. Appologize to all people with this issue but this is how it goes.
My suggestion is to make other name you like and write title who is inside, donr have any other ideas.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ReginaPhalange

Quote from: SyCoOo on January 18, 2014, 07:31:15 AM
Where have you been? :D
Not too far, like always somewhere around :D

Quote from: jygh on January 18, 2014, 09:46:15 AM
so good luck there then :)
Oh c'mon Maciek. U won't play just coz nick? What about MamaJin? Is also busy?
Vangelo - sps/sws
Vectis - trick/soul
Iridessa - sps/sws
EasyA - sps/tk
Maxxie - he/wk
LindenPL - sorc/pp

flamingAwe

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 18, 2014, 11:24:02 AM
Even i fully understand you, sadly i absolutly dont have any legit right to retake name from those players who took it. Imagine the chaos i would create to start "fixing" this. Appologize to all people with this issue but this is how it goes.
My suggestion is to make other name you like and write title who is inside, donr have any other ideas.

lol, try to go to ANY officail game that is going to start and take any known game community (clan) name.
ban + release of name is 100% guarantied.
Besides, it's easy to know that nick is stolen. low lvl char with no logins on the acc after creation.
Or, if you don't want to do it, simply give us names, who registered those nicks.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 18, 2014, 11:33:14 AM
lol, try to go to ANY officail game that is going to start and take any known game community (clan) name.
Besides, it's easy to know that nick is stolen. low lvl char with no logins on the acc after creation.
Or, if you don't want to do it, simply give us names, who registered those nicks.
So official servers ban for stolen names and clan names?

Since when is like that?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DarkLoverPL

oki oki
GM can not delete char maked by one moron only for " kill fun"...
especcialy can not do this for players,who plan on this srv many many years and always use same nick...

so:when u,Track, open new srv?I ask cos i will try make char TrackZero..u delete it or no?or ShowStopper.. or other..

ps.Track/other GM u rly think this idiots make this char for play on it?bah...

Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 18, 2014, 01:59:43 PM
Dude you are really  comparing  GM's nicknames with normal players' nicknames ?

use brain plz!i mean this small"thing" inside ur head :D
hehe soory :P

it was for example only and for show situation
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 18, 2014, 11:33:14 AM

Hahahhahha that ia the biggest pile of crap ever said on this forum...  anyway all of u stop crying about names you dont own them. If i want to create the name that is free i sure as hell wont check if any1 else used it before and if the name will be my main or will it be lvl 1 dwarf just sitting on char selection its my fking problem and sure as hell u dont have any saying in it
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

macris-0007

xxxMaciekFTRjinxxx free i guess bro  8)
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

flamingAwe

stop playing on shity free shards, than what i wrote won't be bullshit for you.
(i could send you to AA ru off , but won't destroy your dreams)

But don't worry, in few days/weeks you'll be able to buy nick change
and if , who got your nicks will forget to log acc in some time it will be deleted, as always on d not work.
so, in a year at most you'll have desired nicks on desired chars xD