Nick names - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Nick names

Started by jygh, January 18, 2014, 02:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: +Pho+ on January 18, 2014, 11:52:47 PM

So the guys that stole it should release the name FTRjin to Maciek, it's a well-known name by DNET community. :D

Exactly what i mean.
Same as big clans are part of gaming world for a new game, the old known nicks on dnet are a part of this community.
ofc in other game/network i woudn't even think about protecting nick FlamingAwe, but if anyone would use it in this server, inside Dnet, it would be ... weird. (and noone took it actually xD)

NI0RI

that's a problem    :( it's spoiling the fun   >:(about the idea of retaken clan names i can just say +1 . clan names is a whole team that express alot of ppl

when i log in game i fastlly create 2 chars one with name Nostradamus and 1 with name NIORI,  but now i want my name to be named NIORI and not Nostradamus and my main sps(Nostradamus) is level 51 no way to start again level up and 2 ocupation i playd like 18 hour those 2 last days :P any help of changing  name is Welcome :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 10:02:14 AM
~~All the BIG clans that lost their names, please send me details via PM, and ill do some checking~~

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]