Nick names - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Nick names

Started by jygh, January 18, 2014, 02:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

Quote from: ylim on January 18, 2014, 09:54:50 PM
haters gonna hate. seems even hospital dont help ur mental problems. u can keep it since i have not in plan to make char 8)

u just showed how retard u r once again, not like anybody need any proof about it. its well knowed fact.  ;)

ps i hope u made all 15 diffrent version of my nicks, if not its not late yet go ahead and do it...

nope mine char is only YlimIsIdiot ( mine book char) Xd
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Thry

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on January 18, 2014, 01:45:23 PM
oki oki
GM can not delete char maked by one moron only for " kill fun"...
especcialy can not do this for players,who plan on this srv many many years and always use same nick...

so:when u,Track, open new srv?I ask cos i will try make char TrackZero..u delete it or no?or ShowStopper.. or other..

ps.Track/other GM u rly think this idiots make this char for play on it?bah...
Sorry for disappoiting you, but ShowStopper isn't GM here. xD
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Stazy

Also...did you ligitemelly registred your nick with the state..if not..no copyright law for you. this is a game...you are free to do anything you want in the limits of decency.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Pho

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on January 18, 2014, 01:45:23 PM
oki oki
GM can not delete char maked by one moron only for " kill fun"...
especcialy can not do this for players,who plan on this srv many many years and always use same nick...

so:when u,Track, open new srv?I ask cos i will try make char TrackZero..u delete it or no?or ShowStopper.. or other..

ps.Track/other GM u rly think this idiots make this char for play on it?bah...

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 18, 2014, 09:40:39 AM
Unfortunately some malignant people wanted to destroy fun and took nicks + clan names of others. We received many complains about it, but we cant do anything about that since everyone have a right to choose any nick that is avalaible.
I suggest to begin with different name in this case, since tarantula is fresh start anyway.

Maybe this behaviour should be punished somehow, we all agree is acting in bad faith, and that breaks this server rule:

"In game rules will be available until Sunday 20.1.2014

Meanwhile to avoid rule-holes some major rules applies right now:

-1main + 1box out of town is allowed. No limits on shops (If caught until Sunday before rules release you will be jailed for 4 days)
-3rd party software not allowed (If caught permanent ban)
-Racial insults in !+ general chat (100min Jail)

Use common sense and play fair.

You will receive full list by mentioned date.

Thank you

~Tarantuala's Team
"

So maybe is Legit to punish them! Or at least warn them! :D
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

8kjupx3u

Quote from: +Pho+ on January 18, 2014, 11:05:29 PM
Maybe this behaviour should be punished somehow, we all agree is acting in bad faith, and that breaks this server rule:

"In game rules will be available until Sunday 20.1.2014

Meanwhile to avoid rule-holes some major rules applies right now:

-1main + 1box out of town is allowed. No limits on shops (If caught until Sunday before rules release you will be jailed for 4 days)
-3rd party software not allowed (If caught permanent ban)
-Racial insults in !+ general chat (100min Jail)

Use common sense and play fair.

You will receive full list by mentioned date.

Thank you

~Tarantuala's Team
"

So maybe is Legit to punish them! Or at least warn them! :D
True.

Thehy clearly didnt use common sense.
Friends Become Wolves~

flamingAwe

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 18, 2014, 06:40:01 PM
1)I have to ask again which official server protects special name of any player or clan? Never heard this in my life, i would like to talk to that official server?
2)In few days players will be able to buy name change? And how you can take name if is already taken?
3)What nicks will be forgotten , totally dont get it?

1 I don't think i need to prove my words for such arrogant admin stuff, as is here, but, you may ask someone to translate this from russian
http://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=13227
specifically the 4th question
we live in times, when service matters, not the product itself.
2 and 3 - after some maintenace, as it happened in the past, unused chars will be deleted... Do you get the idea?
Y, ofc i'm flamer etc, etc...dnotwork doesn't need to raise it's service level, but 1 reminder, when i was active member of this community, it had more than 2 servers. "where have all they gone?"

ylim

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 18, 2014, 10:36:21 PM
nope mine char is only YlimIsIdiot ( mine book char) Xd

im happy that i effected ur life dat much. u should have some serious issues with ur brain for real.

but keep going u just make me laugh 8)

u r hopeless i can borrow u a gun and u can save the world and shoot urself ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 18, 2014, 11:24:21 PM
1 I don't think i need to prove my words for such arrogant admin stuff, as is here, but, you may ask someone to translate this from russian
2 and 3 - after some maintenace, as it happened in the past, unused chars will be deleted... Do you get the idea?
Y, ofc i'm flamer etc, etc...dnotwork doesn't need to raise it's service level, but 1 reminder, when i was active member of this community, it had more than 2 servers. "where have all they gone?"
im not arrogant at all, im just saying I have (am) playing on many EU/NA official servers different games , where if you complain that your name is stolen but that i am PRO PLAYER FROM DRAGON NETWORK and i need my name TRACKZERO or i cant play, they will probably ignore me , why im guessing this? Because they ignored me (some of them) for even more serious issues (stolen acc f.e). Archage is new game offering probably new service, althou they are talking about Clan names, not the charnames.
About Clan names there is way we can return them, and i will look upon this matter, because clearly people stole names of clans and they will remain inactive. But right now its not burning problem.

~~All the BIG clans that lost their names, please send me details via PM, and ill do some checking~~

So to sum up i have never seen server that saves name for specific player and my sentence remains, if you can deny this, let me know.

2-3 After some maintenance, you mean after 4+ years players didn't logged their chars? Its not names who were deleted it was the char itself (name comes with it)

I prefer not explain you things about "when you was an active member of this community", because simply i dont have time right now. But i have arguments you cant beat on this.
Anyway i wish you best of luck and less forum actions.Would be nice seeing you in game sometimes.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Pho

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 18, 2014, 11:24:21 PM
Thx for this link, it's a good example for our similar case, jurisprudence will endorse this one. /law mode on :D

"What if a stranger took the name of our guild?

If you have a large and well-known community , you can contact HP to community manager MeRona, confirm your membership in the guild and its status as leader and ask to release the name of your guild.
"

So the guys that stole it should release the name FTRjin to Maciek, it's a well-known name by DNET community. :D
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

Blind

If i would have installed L2_DN on my pc i would do the same with nicks for fun. +1 to person, who did it. Gj, bro.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Cromatorus

Quote from: +Pho+ on January 18, 2014, 11:52:47 PM
the guys that stole it should release the name FTRjin to Maciek, it's a well-known name by DNET community. :D

Guys are u kidding?
1st. Check if nick with that names are got lvl 1 to be sure.
2nd. U know that exist other servers and a lot NEW ppl comes here? Example is JustSpirit.
       We all good know that this nick play Awe long time. But u dont know that on other servers
        i saw this nick many times.  Someone QQ that he got nick Nakurwiacz or somthing and im 
       100% sure that this nick exist on every server L2...
3rd   I agree only with checkin chars and all stolen nick with lvl 1-10 should be back to own
       players who we know...

KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

=^TrackZero^=

~~All the BIG clans that lost their names, please send me details via PM, and ill do some checking~~

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]