kiddin me with this exp rate? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

kiddin me with this exp rate?

Started by stanxoo, January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiQQ

exactly what the man said.

It's better to play solo, with 1 box buff and freak parties.

Peorexo

Quote from: Retro on January 19, 2014, 10:58:04 PM
I belive some of U here are mising 2 things...
No one is whining about the XP rate cuz thats high enough... I mean I'm almost lvl 60 after few days of playing and I didn't play 24/h.

The issue is the XP bonus in party which is ridiciolus.... I get 50k + exp on Timak Orcs in a Duo with a  buffer.
I took 2 more ppl to party and went for a bit higher lvl mobs and we were all getting 2X k XP...

So the issue is U have less exp in party than solo - SO WHAT IS THE freakING POINT OF GOING IN PARTY...?
It's a MMO game and solo ppl get more exp than in party... dumbest idea ever, just raise the party bonus to a resonable level....

This is funny, Drake running various L2 servers so many years and can't set a freaking party bonus like it should be, ridiciolus...
solo players will always get more exp than in parties, difference is parties kill much more mobs in better spots and still get more exp/h would say than solo ones

let say pt bonus is 150%
solo u get 100k per mob
2man pt u got 75k each mob but either way u have buff or friend who is dealing same dmg as u thats mean u will kill 2x faster and in that time u can get 150k exp
3man pt got 65k~ each (dunno how its calculated) but ur killing more mobs at the time
Imo pt exp is fine as it is now.

emissary

Quote from: Peorexo on January 20, 2014, 12:17:50 AM
solo players will always get more exp than in parties, difference is parties kill much more mobs in better spots and still get more exp/h would say than solo ones

let say pt bonus is 150%
solo u get 100k per mob
2man pt u got 75k each mob but either way u have buff or friend who is dealing same dmg as u thats mean u will kill 2x faster and in that time u can get 150k exp
3man pt got 65k~ each (dunno how its calculated) but ur killing more mobs at the time
Imo pt exp is fine as it is now.

drunk?

pt exp sucks hard. It was supposed to be at least at the same lvl as you go solo, it was to encourage ppl to be in pt rather than having box buffer.

whats more, if I get like 50k per mob and then go in duo and getting suddenly 30k per mob, its almost HALF of my normal exp. Even if I kill 2x faster, I am getting still same amount of exp i was getting by killing solo but i have to share my income with duo partner = no good sides of pt.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

VOoDOoEvil

I got the email about this server after years of not playing DN. It had me almost clicking the download button. Then I read about the rates. I have played 1-80 on at least 15 servers, and done it on several characters and buffers. I hate the grind and it is part of why I quit L2 a couple years ago. I just figured I would chime in that if the rates were higher I may have actually played this server =)

stanxoo

35k exp on kariks in full pt  // 55k exp solo in vos

Grape

Quote from: stanxoo on January 20, 2014, 04:32:01 AM
35k exp on kariks in full pt  // 55k exp solo in vos
yeah Im getting 55k in vos solo too. and if you have a box in VoS, you get 35k~.

no point going all the way through to kariks in LoA if exp gunna suck that hard on 7x mobs. change it to at least 70-80k and I might bother making a pty there.

shits so fked up.

kramligz

Quote from: stanxoo on January 18, 2014, 07:06:04 PM
for sure u will never get here 80.

What's wrong with you? Hey! Read first announcements before complaining. Damn! You are an another noob crying here on the forum about the exp. There are a lot high rate exp server around the globe. Go there and complain about their exp noob. You are not belong in here. 

LadyZENITH

I see nothing wrong on not getting 80 without nolifer status. Glad this is IL so you do not have to be max all to actually deliver some damage to others. That is one of the things that I hate on the new chronicles, I mean when elemental attrib stuff and S80 gear appeared, it started to be" everyone has to be maxed out clone of the other guy next to him or do nothing "... yeah gg to that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 20, 2014, 07:10:56 AM
I see nothing wrong on not getting 80 without nolifer status. Glad this is IL so you do not have to be max all to actually deliver some damage to others. That is one of the things that I hate on the new chronicles, I mean when elemental attrib stuff and S80 gear appeared, it started to be" everyone has to be maxed out clone of the other guy next to him or do nothing "... yeah gg to that.

whoooaaaaa looks who who have here =D

welcome back!
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Retro

+1 for Lady ;)

y0 J4ck, u mofo ! ;) You still playing dude ? ;)
Gotham PS/SK NW Clan
Quote from: greenyWich is the best mage pvp char(i mean with sub)?
Quote from: flexcubeThe one with skilled player behind  :D

AnDuTu

I would like to make exp like from 30% to 10% and party exp x1.5.
That means from lvl 1-50 - 30% exp SOLO, 45% party exp.
50-70 20% exp SOLO, 30% party exp.
71-80 10% exp SOLO, 15% party exp.

Mael

After only 2 days, our whole CP has level 60-63. It was possible even though we are still running with crappy shadow C weapons and, in addition to that, till mid 50s half of our CP was only leeching exp in no-grades. Seriously, those who say that the exp is too slow should go back to WoW or something. But then again, that might be to slow for them too...
Ignus SH 7x