Web Analytics
kiddin me with this exp rate? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

kiddin me with this exp rate?

Started by stanxoo, January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mael

Dude have you ever played on low rate server?

People have to understand that no matter the rates the Lineage 2 was always about grind. The more time you spent playing the more powerful you are and it doesn't matter if you are grinding levels in level 50s or 80s, or struggling to get B, A, or S grade +20 items, the core fact stays the same: more time spent == more power. We will have our fist sieges in B - grades. Jest realize that this is just a matter of perspective, nothing more. The rules of this game is that the ex rate is low, we are all playing buy those rules and we are all trying to win.

By level 60 you get almost all essential buffs to get a well planned CP going.

"Adapt or die."
Ignus SH 7x

vaiper

From 0 to Almost 70 u have the same exp INF players had for 10 years and didnt cry about it.

PepsiQQ

full s gr + zakens/baiums in pt mage pt on 78/9 made 1%/hour on x1 (retail bartz)

here u won't freaking get dc sets coz of spoil 6mobs=1cl -> u'll exp like this, GL 99% ppl will quit. U fukin kiddin me 0.15% mob on 54? full pt

forget that, solo players will reach 65 before cp's will 58~ coz of that shitty pt xp rate

reddragonjr

Something is fked up with exp it doesn't look like in change log at all.An in pt it should be better but it is worse.
at level 80 is 3.75x
at level 70 is 6.4x
at level 50 is 12.8x
at level 40 is 21.5x
at level 1 is 37.5x
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

sebastianroche

you cant have a great server population on a low rate server nowdays when everyone has gone thru the leveling grind over and over again

its gotta be something in the middle, not high rate but not low rate either
this server is obviously low rate right now, really low

id rather have a good server population then 80-100 hardcore players grinding for months by themselves

PepsiQQ

we're saying once again it's going slower than on rpg gracia final x3 (take in account thatn in gracia final lower level zones weren't changed at all so +/-i same)

Cromatorus

Quote from: stanxoo on January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM
now at 55 we got ~x5 rate in full pt. Randoms getting exp faster solo than we full CP

i dont care about xp but trut is that i alone make more adena/xp then with pt...
BTW: drop adena is so fokin low... 35/36 lvl and no shadow weaponand no fokin adena to buy weapon D QQ
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Sant0s

Something has to be done before its too late, im afraid server will die with this rates..

PepsiQQ

hahaha,

on full pt in loa we get 25k each mob x4, i had like 20k on lv 20, ...

This rate is ok, but make full pt xp 180-200%, or simply say it will stay like this so.

=^TrackZero^=

-Party exp % will be retested. You will get notice if its changed.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

SettoJke

Imo, make it stable as x20 rates, and everything would be solved.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Falatko on January 18, 2014, 08:26:20 PM
nice joke mate, i am 40 and got 1,8kk adena mazbe dont buy all sh1ts what you see
This is also true, people got use to buy anything they see from experience on other servers, so they just have to change way of thinking what they are buying.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]