exp and partyexp - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

exp and partyexp

Started by =drake=, January 18, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaiper

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 20, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

because it's gonna be like Drake wants it to be, not the players.

il has retail 120%, and we have 110 :D  8) 8) 8) 8)

Why dont u just leave, u said u were leaving in like 10 posts.

=drake=

Quote from: Blizzer on January 20, 2014, 07:03:27 PM
Why you make polls if in the end you do as you please anyway.

Pool result is purely for statistics purpose (was written in the first post)

lNecropsy

Quote from: vaiper on January 20, 2014, 07:43:14 PM
Why dont u just leave, u said u were leaving in like 10 posts.

He wont leave. He is just a QQer, as says in his name.

All ppl that thinks that Server Rates are low should leave! Because after lvl70 its lower then Infinity was...and you will cry again, and again.

I think its a piece of cake lvling until 60 in C grade Equip.
2 bufftimes = 1 lvl at lvl 58~59.
What ppl want? Lvl80 ins 1-2 weeks?
Probablly we are gonna have some lvl76 ppl in 1st week. =s  Its already fast enought.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

nbx

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 20, 2014, 07:55:58 PM
He wont leave. He is just a QQer, as says in his name.

All ppl that thinks that Server Rates are low should leave! Because after lvl70 its lower then Infinity was...and you will cry again, and again.

I think its a piece of cake lvling until 60 in C grade Equip.
2 bufftimes = 1 lvl at lvl 58~59.
What ppl want? Lvl80 ins 1-2 weeks?
Probablly we are gonna have some lvl76 ppl in 1st week. =s  Its already fast enought.

Also, after seeing the ammount of people in VoS, I wouldn't be too surprised to see the first dc sets in 1 or 2 days. There might be some already. I'd say 70+ and close to a sets after a few days is fast enough.

Sanguchesco

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 20, 2014, 06:31:12 PM
Can you think a bit before saying such thing?
I read it and I'm sorry, I'm still in jumping into the same conclusion... if you want to improve the adena, just raise the adena curve a little, is that such a terrible thing to do? I mean... it's not like exp was disgustingly low in the begining, sorry if I insulted you in the first post, didn't mean to flame
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sanguchesco on January 20, 2014, 08:49:16 PM
I read it and I'm sorry, I'm still in jumping into the same conclusion... if you want to improve the adena, just raise the adena curve a little, is that such a terrible thing to do? I mean... it's not like exp was disgustingly low in the begining, sorry if I insulted you in the first post, didn't mean to flame
Its okay really, but the thing is the global exp increased >2x from starting curve +110% party exp bonus.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

Just ended my another day on SPS, after leaving warlock, and I feel just fine. I'm not adenastarved. Adenas are relative anyway. The less amouth of them, the less inflated prices. Aka you can be more rich on one server with 50KK then on different server with 5KKKK. We are all material starved but the economy is just starting and people are already harvesting a lot of CL, SOP, etc. It is doing just fine. Now itemlags are pretty much gone, I have no complains.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Retro

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 20, 2014, 09:21:45 PM
Its okay really, but the thing is the global exp increased >2x from starting curve +110% party exp bonus.

+10% in a party is not really a bonus... It's a waste of time
Gotham PS/SK NW Clan
Quote from: greenyWich is the best mage pvp char(i mean with sub)?
Quote from: flexcubeThe one with skilled player behind  :D

PepsiQQ

Quote from: Retro on January 21, 2014, 01:46:27 AM
+10% in a party is not really a bonus... It's a waste of time

retail had 120% on, i say solo + buffer/bd 58 till 76 then pt only, nice setting

vaiper

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 21, 2014, 02:39:57 AM
retail had 120% on, i say solo + buffer/bd 58 till 76 then pt only, nice setting

Are you really crying for 10% party diference?

kramligz

Why this guy is still here? He said he will be leave with his 3-4 party? wtf! Always crying and lying.

=^TrackZero^=

False info.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]