Web Analytics
raised party exp bonus (end curve at 5x, party exp 150%) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

raised party exp bonus (end curve at 5x, party exp 150%)

Started by stanxoo, January 19, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vendettacz

All i see are retards who want to make it 15x and more, so they get 78 - subclass - nobless in 2 weeks. Then they will cry for no competition and for getting bored and they will leave server.

edit: other funny thing is that every Topic about low rates is started by this stanxoo. His ingame nick?
professional retarded driver

cibas

5x is way to much, and x3 at end is to much in my opinion, keep it as it is!!!!!!

Stazy

Stop asking for rates to be increased, it started with 2x and now you want 5 x..that is a 250% increase from the original rate..little by little ...you will get to 10x and still be unsatisfied. i leveled alone until lvl 50, and from 50 i did party and i am prophet..what offensive skills do i have? and now i am 56. srsly...you are such crybaby... shut the hell up and do some level instead of spending all your time here. When they opened the server they advertised the rates and you decided you will play here..now shut up and stop making threads with the end rate.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

stanxoo

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 19, 2014, 08:57:31 PM
All i see are retards who want to make it 15x and more, so they get 78 - subclass - nobless in 2 weeks. Then they will cry for no competition and for getting bored and they will leave server.

edit: other funny thing is that every Topic about low rates is started by this stanxoo. His ingame nick?

nick ig stanx. I dont want higher rates x3 is okay for me but improve pt exp, cuz for now it's server for solo players with SE+BD on box.

For example i got solo 90k experience for mob 1x HP 2hits needed, and now exp in full pt mobs 4x HP 6nukes with gloom/surrender 30k exp. it's sick.

Moska23

full, party, what did u expect?
9 People getting exp from 1 mob....
But im sure, that with 9 people, in a long term, u can kill way more Mobs than soloing

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

vaiper

Quote from: Sokrates on January 20, 2014, 12:19:46 AM
I already emoquitted this pve fest server :(

2 days and ppl already lvl 70+

I dont see hows that pve fest

emissary

Quote from: Stazy on January 19, 2014, 09:03:52 PM
Stop asking for rates to be increased, it started with 2x and now you want 5 x..that is a 250% increase from the original rate..little by little ...you will get to 10x and still be unsatisfied. i leveled alone until lvl 50, and from 50 i did party and i am prophet..what offensive skills do i have? and now i am 56. srsly...you are such crybaby... shut the hell up and do some level instead of spending all your time here. When they opened the server they advertised the rates and you decided you will play here..now shut up and stop making threads with the end rate.

yup, and advertisment said 200% bonus pt exp, and then they changed that to 180% and on start to 125%, so shut up. It isnt working properly, and ppl will be quitting cuz of that. I don't mind having pvp with low lvl gear, but I don't want to be stuck on 60s cuz exping is so damn long. I enjoyed it like 8 years ago, now - not so much.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

nbx

=drake=

Server was announced 180% partyexp with end curve at 2x rate.
When we lowered it to 130% we took that in account and rates raised to 3x, to be more fair with players who dont/cant dualbox.

If you do your math, you will see that the exp rate (considering a mixed playstyle party and solo) remains the same!

Offered in the vote thread there is also a version WITHOUT partyexp bonus and to compensate that the whole overall EXP curve is raised for the same amount.

kalli8iotis0

just put back the previous rates for 2ppl in pt bonus coz solo players  lvling when they reach 60 the exp gets harder  lets say solo player no friends just exping with his pp or se or ee bot when he reaches 60-65 xp gets harder also no 3 windows so no bd for solo players and with this rates for not pt bonus its unreal,70% of ppl will qq and soon more ppl gonna reach 60-65 and start crying on forum.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =drake= on January 20, 2014, 11:09:56 AM
Server was announced 180% partyexp with end curve at 2x rate.
When we lowered it to 130% we took that in account and rates raised to 3x, to be more fair with players who dont/cant dualbox.

If you do your math, you will see that the exp rate (considering a mixed playstyle party and solo) remains the same!

Offered in the vote thread there is also a version WITHOUT partyexp bonus and to compensate that the whole overall EXP curve is raised for the same amount.
Raising end game curve to x5 on last levels and lowering party exp, not only that makes life easier on higher levels but also fix the party exp exploit running right now. So overall its a fair trade which in the end brings fair result for everyone and speeds up the leveling !
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]