Web Analytics
raised party exp bonus (end curve at 5x, party exp 150%) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

raised party exp bonus (end curve at 5x, party exp 150%)

Started by stanxoo, January 19, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepal

Quote from: =drake= on January 20, 2014, 11:09:56 AM
Server was announced 180% partyexp with end curve at 2x rate.
When we lowered it to 130% we took that in account and rates raised to 3x, to be more fair with players who dont/cant dualbox.

If you do your math, you will see that the exp rate (considering a mixed playstyle party and solo) remains the same!

Offered in the vote thread there is also a version WITHOUT partyexp bonus and to compensate that the whole overall EXP curve is raised for the same amount.

Drake... its very bad idea...
The whole idea of playing MMO games should be partying... In this server partying is damn useless cuz like ppl wrote the exp penalty in pt is insane compareing to solo exp.
Change like it was... 180% party exp and lower the rates... PPl should play in party and they rly dont need dual for this...

And please change it sth like 2 ppl in pt 120% bonus 3-4 140%, 5-6 160%, 7+ 180% so it will be fair for every1...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thepal on January 20, 2014, 11:39:03 AM
Drake... its very bad idea...
The whole idea of playing MMO games should be partying... In this server partying is damn useless cuz like ppl wrote the exp penalty in pt is insane compareing to solo exp.
Change like it was... 180% party exp and lower the rates... PPl should play in party and they rly dont need dual for this...

And please change it sth like 2 ppl in pt 120% bonus 3-4 140%, 5-6 160%, 7+ 180% so it will be fair for every1...
You cant choose by amount of players (at least i heavnt seen it yet) sadly.
And you are very aware of partyexp exploit. Anyway as he said lowering party exp means increasing global rate, also dont forget party exping >x2 faster mobs killing if not more.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

thepal

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 20, 2014, 11:43:45 AM
And you are very aware of partyexp exploit. Anyway as he said lowering party exp means increasing global rate, also dont forget party exping >x2 faster mobs killing if not more.

Trust me track atm solo>party exp.
Global exp is rised and it is only better for solo players. Partying suffers on this.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thepal on January 20, 2014, 11:52:44 AM
Trust me track atm solo>party exp.
Global exp is rised and it is only better for solo players. Partying suffers on this.
We can always offer a small boost for parties and increase the exp curve. But not as high as it is right now (speaking of party exp)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kalli8iotis0

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 20, 2014, 11:43:45 AM
just make the previous rate for pt  bonus exp 2ppl not more in pt this will give motivation to solo players to continue playing trust me randoms that play solo after 65+ wont continue the 50% of them pls add the previous rates.

thepal

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 20, 2014, 12:01:50 PM
We can always offer a small boost for parties and increase the exp curve. But not as high as it is right now (speaking of party exp)

Just do sth to motivate ppl to play in partys, dunno rise pt exp bonus while decress global exp - it would be best i guess...