Web Analytics
On what lvl can we take quest for golkys? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

On what lvl can we take quest for golkys?

Started by stanxoo, January 22, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 22, 2014, 12:53:23 PM
Track, on first posts about subclass you said it was only possible to Sub at 78.
Now you said its possible at 76.

Can you tell us exactly wich one?
I said i have to check for acurate info.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FalgKoks

tenista

Quote from: stanxoo on January 22, 2014, 12:39:39 PM
okay we will try tomorrow. I'm w8ing  rewards for top lvl on server ;x some events for it would be nice ;P
yes sure give him a medal for the most nolife player here ;) :D

Peorexo

Quote from: stanxoo on January 22, 2014, 12:47:47 PM
:D haha okay, i just want to inform u that was always on servers (lilith polish off, core europe off) reward for being so fast :P I don't mean big rewards, something modest be creative ohhh.
i told u already ur not the top one, dunno why u keep spamming forum with ur lvlsss

=^TrackZero^=

lNecropsy

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Misato

So we get the quest item horn w/o any quest? Confirmed?

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

=drake=

You dont need a quest and you can be of any level.
The level is required only to use the horn and subclass.

As long as you kill golkonda (TOI or one of the 5 quest golkonda in starting towns) you get the horn.

TOI golkonda: the horn drops on the floor

Quest golkonda:
If you are alone: you get the horn.
If you are in party: from one up to two horns are assigned randomly to the party members. More members in the party, higher chance to get two horns.

igi

Quote from: =drake= on January 22, 2014, 02:47:53 PM
You dont need a quest and you can be of any level.
The level is required only to use the horn and subclass.

As long as you kill golkonda (TOI or one of the 5 quest golkonda in starting towns) you get the horn.

TOI golkonda: the horn drops on the floor

Quest golkonda:
If you are alone: you get the horn.
If you are in party: from one up to two horns are assigned randomly to the party members. More members in the party, higher chance to get two horns.
What if subbed people go on quest Golkondas (ofc to help kill the cows for unsubed clannies)? They can get horn too?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: igi on January 22, 2014, 02:52:16 PM
What if subbed people go on quest Golkondas (ofc to help kill the cows for unsubed clannies)? They can get horn too?
They get teleported out from the area of quest golka

nbx

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you guys said before start that there will be 5 quest golkondas and 2 normal gondolkondas with pvp zone around them.

What happened to that? You changed it to 5 quest+1 normal? Is there pvp zone at the normal one?

I have some more questions, but those might be invalid in case there is only 1 normal golky, so that's it for now. :D

edit: found the quote by Track in changelogs

Quote- Added 7 Golkondas in total , 2 of them Normal ones (+1 Zone added), and 5 quest golkondas. Normal ones will have _pvp zone around, while quest ones will have some limitations to prevent bad players obstructing non subbed players to take it.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nbx on January 22, 2014, 03:07:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you guys said before start that there will be 5 quest golkondas and 2 normal gondolkondas with pvp zone around them.

What happened to that? You changed it to 5 quest+1 normal? Is there pvp zone at the normal one?

I have some more questions, but those might be invalid in case there is only 1 normal golky, so that's it for now. :D

edit: found the quote by Track in changelogs
1 normal got removed after staff revised it.
And there is no pvp zone around it.