Web Analytics
Русское сообщество, кланы альянсы и так далее. - Page 5

Русское сообщество, кланы альянсы и так далее.

Started by Intareus, January 23, 2014, 07:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: N!k on February 19, 2014, 12:12:24 PM
Связался в первый же день, ваш Трак как всегда морозиÑ,ся. При надобносÑ,и могуÑ, обраÑ,иÑ,ся Крос и ЕндмМаÑ,рикс.(2 первыÑ... кла)
You didn't contacted me on 1st day , but in fact 1 week ago...

If i correctly understand the point of this post.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 10:58:03 AM
You didn't contacted me on 1st day , but in fact 1 week ago...

If i correctly understand the point of this post.
yes, u got it correct, but anyway u didnt help him at all.

p.s. it's same if some1 will make on dragon or tarantula a char with nick trackzero and tell around "im true gm" ;]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on February 20, 2014, 12:07:51 PM
yes, u got it correct, but anyway u didnt help him at all.

p.s. it's same if some1 will make on dragon or tarantula a char with nick trackzero and tell around "im true gm" ;]
Why should i help him or anyone else? They took legit name Stalingrad , not with 1, but with i.
The clan is very much active and have 30+ members average 10+ online. So what right i have to steal any name from active clan, if they legitly take it?
If he wanted to play and have name reserved, he should then look on day 1 and do so. Appearing out of nowhere 3 weeks after doesnt deserve any VIP treatment.

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 12:15:15 PM
Why should i help him or anyone else? They took legit name Stalingrad , not with 1, but with i.
The clan is very much active and have 30+ members average 10+ online. So what right i have to steal any name from active clan, if they legitly take it?
If he wanted to play and have name reserved, he should then look on day 1 and do so. Appearing out of nowhere 3 weeks after doesnt deserve any VIP treatment.
what?? on dragon was same clan name w/o sh1ty "1", they take sam clan name and same crest.

p.s. f/e i make char now trackzero, exp him till 85, make all fs, equip and enchant skills, dont tell me that u wont rename/ban such char. just try put yourself on Nik place, i think u will get same fillings as Nik.

p.s. same situation was with papajin, what did u told to him?  u dont care, and so on, so whydafaq u post here if u dont care? go and camp tarantula forum ;]

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 12:15:15 PM

as i remember on ini x20 when some1 took cb crest and ur frands started cry to u, u banned cl which used their crest and even made rule which not allowed take clan crest which have big clans. but seems in such cases u listen and help only ur frands.

old rules from ini x20: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,51572.0.html
read part about clan crests which u wrote there.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 20, 2014, 12:57:11 PM
as i remember on ini x20 when some1 took cb crest and ur frands started cry to u, u banned cl which used their crest and even made rule which not allowed take clan crest which have big clans. but seems in such cases u listen and help only ur frands.

old rules from ini x20: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,51572.0.html
read part about clan crests which u wrote there.
- At that time server was old like 4 years
- crest rule was added not only because mentioned clan but others too, why? Because we had various reports of sucessiful scams and scam attepmpts by using big clan crest.

On the other hand Stalingrad on Trantula aint scamming no1 nor referring to Nikitas clas.
If he wanted that name so badly he should appear on server on 1st few days not after few weeks.

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 01:55:26 PM
- At that time server was old like 4 years
- crest rule was added not only because mentioned clan but others too, why? Because we had various reports of sucessiful scams and scam attepmpts by using big clan crest.

On the other hand Stalingrad on Trantula aint scamming no1 nor referring to Nikitas clas.
If he wanted that name so badly he should appear on server on 1st few days not after few weeks.
with other words, u wont do anything with that, right?

p.s. how he (nik) can check such info about clan if he not gm, he dont play anymore here not only on tarantula. think abit, 1st day, when server was online, how many ppl was 2k minimum, it's impossible to find out such info about clan's w/o gm power.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on February 20, 2014, 02:02:24 PM
with other words, u wont do anything with that, right?

p.s. how he (nik) can check such info about clan if he not gm, he dont play anymore here not only on tarantula. think abit, 1st day, when server was online, how many ppl was 2k minimum, it's impossible to find out such info about clan's w/o gm power.
And what should i tell to those 30guys in the clan , what is the reason of taking their name?
If you think im not right, any of you can write to drake.
Also if that clan leader agrees on name change personally , we can do it. Else no.

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 02:10:34 PM
And what should i tell to those 30guys in the clan , what is the reason of taking their name?
If you think im not right, any of you can write to drake.
Also if that clan leader agrees on name change personally , we can do it. Else no.
i think they read this section too and know about this well. u can make meeting with nik and this clan name scammers and talk about it, imo possible to find a solution. ;]

p.s. about drake read his custom title "I NEVER READ PRIVATE MESSAGES", so where should we write on the village of my grandfather Constantine Makarovich?  ;]

p.s. read Russian classic literature ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on February 20, 2014, 02:18:23 PM
i think they read this section too and know about this well. u can make meeting with nik and this clan name scammers and talk about it, imo possible to find a solution. ;]

p.s. about drake read his custom title "I NEVER READ PRIVATE MESSAGES", so where should we write on the village of my grandfather Constantine Makarovich?  ;]

p.s. read Russian classic literature ;)
Im not their mediator therefor if they wanna do it they do it and come to me with the solution.
About Drake, gm fdx can tell him, or u can pm any other gm to tell him that. Simple as that

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 02:21:43 PM
Im not their mediator therefor if they wanna do it they do it and come to me with the solution.
About Drake, gm fdx can tell him, or u can pm any other gm to tell him that. Simple as that
they (scammers) know well what they did and im pretty sure they wont do any change, so they wont pm u and ask , change our clan name xD

fdx know it well and he told clearly that is scam.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on February 20, 2014, 02:28:40 PM
they (scammers) know well what they did and im pretty sure they wont do any change, so they wont pm u and ask , change our clan name xD

fdx know it well and he told clearly that is scam.
So far i didnt saw they are scamming anyone. If scamm appears related to clan name, then is another story.