Once again I'm asking - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Once again I'm asking

Started by Escaflew, January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 01:46:48 AM
man dont talk about class that you know sh1t about it please defo did not do 6k aoe on s not even 3k maybe to unbuffed only dude please stop talk
Mr Clown, you are MEGA ANNOYING

dont talk about class that you know sh1t?

LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL
Says a random who never played retail, go back to your cave already, you really think that a duelist with high enchanted duals cant do 3k with AOE?
Seriously, I dont have time to explain to you the basics of this game Mr Clown , If you dont understand shit then dont reply 900 times to something that you simply dont know or cant understand.

You are the symbol of ignorance

igi

U guys ask for retail enchant rates but forget that after +8 enchant rate goes back to retail like...

Also its not only the enchant rate's fault that we have like 10-15 oe c grade weapons out there... its also the community's fault for selling 1 EWC for 1kk (which u get in half a buff round....)
EWC is just too damn easy to get and also ppl r encouraged to enchant cuz of the high chance on lower enchant like +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 and forget that rates go down after that, or they just dont care cuz it costs them nearly nothing and they will return half the money from crys anyway...
I bet A grades will go tops to +6 +7...at start

Abz

dedemonn

Just ignore the kiddo above and I assure you, you will see much less posts from him.

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 25, 2014, 02:45:49 AM
So what? I have 5000 posts and you not even 100, but you came and started dumbass flames.
What is wrong with you dude?
Everybody hates you here lol
Stop with this attitude omg
Hahahaha that´s the good thing of playing here as an anonymous!
Everyone thinks they are superior to each other even when they are not right.
It´s a little bit sad but true.

FeLo

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 02:14:42 AM
said some random with 7 posts on forum Nice joke Mr SmartAss sure glad cant hit 3k with aoe on interlude to well equiped players especially here on stacksub :D i played retail and dragon before u were even born now stfu and go back to ur cave /selfowned
Okay...okay..I just made my account in forum after seeing 300000 trash posts about some ppl here and this made my day...
You are the only random here who thinks that a glad cant crit for more than 3k with AOE, I invite u to check some retail videos because It seems you have wasted your life on cheap servers.
Your 328742847244 no-lifer flamer posts doesnt mean your are right..when you are not...
Geez we are talking about a freaking duelist lol  seriously i ve seen a duelist crit 20k to a robe and light ppl with a TSS with A and S equip

=drake=

Enchant rate will not change as:
a) if we change it now, would be extremely unfair for everyone that did not yet enchanted
b) the +6 should be easy for everyone to have a weapon that is in the cap-limit for olympiads
c) over +6 must be a viable option else there would be no reason to try to go over +6/oly_limit (even if is not that easy as many of you claims it. I still dont see the 600 weapons +16 S grade...)
d) maybe we will fix the clientside to have the blue color appear after +7 so you will have less problems
e) please dont forget that having a C weapon +10 is still inferior to an S weapon +10. Having a C+10 doesnt make you skip all other grades.
f) dont forget you can enchant the armor for same amount making the +++ of the weapon go null.

But there is one thing that can/will change and is the spoilrate that, right now, is 200% the announced one (means is 6x instead of 3x) as many was complaining they was outleveling their spoiling.
We will probably drop it to the announced one or apply a dynamic curve to it too (like 6x to 3x, and it would make much more sense)

pmkaboo

Quote from: Escaflew on January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM
Wasn't the enchanting supposed to be more difficult than, I mean... a bit more challenging..? A week later we see people with red weapons...

gz, you now have tallum glaive +3

reddragonjr

Quote from: =drake= on January 25, 2014, 12:32:26 PM
Enchant rate will not change as:
a) if we change it now, would be extremely unfair for everyone that did not yet enchanted
b) the +6 should be easy for everyone to have a weapon that is in the cap-limit for olympiads
c) over +6 must be a viable option else there would be no reason to try to go over +6/oly_limit (even if is not that easy as many of you claims it. I still dont see the 600 weapons +16 S grade...)
d) maybe we will fix the clientside to have the blue color appear after +7 so you will have less problems
e) please dont forget that having a C weapon +10 is still inferior to an S weapon +10. Having a C+10 doesnt make you skip all other grades.
f) dont forget you can enchant the armor for same amount making the +++ of the weapon go null.

But there is one thing that can/will change and is the spoilrate that, right now, is 200% the announced one (means is 6x instead of 3x) as many was complaining they was outleveling their spoiling.
We will probably drop it to the announced one or apply a dynamic curve to it too (like 6x to 3x, and it would make much more sense)
Drake leave the colors as they are.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Abz

=drake=

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdEpNT2xCMGx1OTVDMUtTdFpBczlNVHc&usp=sharing (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdEpNT2xCMGx1OTVDMUtTdFpBczlNVHc&usp=sharing)

This is the enchant curve with even calculated chances of progression, enjoy.

maxiou

Quote from: =drake= on January 25, 2014, 02:00:25 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdEpNT2xCMGx1OTVDMUtTdFpBczlNVHc&usp=sharing

This is the enchant curve with even calculated chances of progression, enjoy.
but its not for this server so who rly care. And its only statistic mathematic chance , u got every time 66% chance to sucess and thats how it is.