1 hour spoil at fline elder = JUST ONE CRAFTED LEATHER
i'm lvl 50 - mob is 51
i am really trying my best to like the server and i just can't do  it

=drake=

fline elder:
Crafted Leather (1-3): 31.55%
Deathbreath Sword Blade (1-2): 4.9%
Recipe Deadman's Staff (1): 1.46%

the % are really correct and actual (soon all those info will be on monster finder)

fReEz0

i'm sure they are , i'm really curious what are the chances of me spoiling about 100 mobs and getting just 1 crafted leather

YouKnowMe

Quote from: fReEz0 on January 29, 2014, 09:34:07 AM
1 hour spoil at fline elder = JUST ONE CRAFTED LEATHER
same problem here:/

fReEz0

there are a lot of good things about this server , and a lot of bad things too
but seriously the spoil is really freaked up

blindant

Why say this? i did nothing just farm Vanor Silenos 40-49 and 0 (Zero) EWC...

zocha

Quote from: blindant on January 29, 2014, 10:21:11 AM
Why say this? i did nothing just farm Vanor Silenos 40-49 and 0 (Zero) EWC...
I moved here from dragon to check how server will go and im more then suprised...
Very bad spoil system
Drop rate is almost zero. Im 63lvl and didnt even get 1 single full drop from begining.
So guess for some1 like me , who play 2-4h day there is no sense to play here.
What is wierd is that server us x5 where on off i was able to get my gear faster then here useing only full drops from mobs.
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Roinas

The spoil rate need a check, really! Somo infos dont match...
But about full drops or drop rates, they are OK, i dont want to play on a server where every day on 4 hours of farm (That is the time i can play daily) i got one B/A Full drop...
On my character who is currently 45 i got 3 full drops D and one boots C...
I'm worried just with dony itens, they can be dangerous for economy and server balance...

Vestrivian

Spoiled sh1t load of mats already, droped few C grades saw few B grades drop and droped Tallum Blade full while grinding for MJ rec. Its not x30 deal with it.

Painkiler

Yeah, you spoiled sh1tload of mats before changes in spoil. Now it sux so hardly, exp rates were good but killing spoil is worst thing that drake has done.

fReEz0

Quote from: Vestrivian on January 29, 2014, 11:49:46 AM
Spoiled sh1t load of mats already, droped few C grades saw few B grades drop and droped Tallum Blade full while grinding for MJ rec. Its not x30 deal with it.
i also got an eminence bow drop , and some c grade boots and what not , and i also spoiled fine before dynamic spoil , but now after lvl 45 you can't spoil sh1t.

=^TrackZero^=

I spotted this morning more then 10 dwarfs spoiling key mats in high quantities , talked with them they are more then fine. They asked me not to say about their spots, so i wont. Anyhow people do spoil correctly , just by following rules we said about spoil.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]