Web Analytics
A small petition for Tatoos

News:

Main Menu

A small petition for Tatoos

Started by Sanguchesco, February 05, 2014, 04:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanguchesco

Well, I don't  think I'm the only one who's been throw this scenario: You equiped your M attack tat for farming and when you go to town, you forget to put it off, then you go afk and when you come bakc your tatoo has been eaten by half, I mean, I think it would be cool if these kind of tatoos removed themselves off after like 3 minutes or being out of combat or maybe you could make al ittle symbol in the skills bar when  u put the tatoo that would say if its equipped or unequipped, don't you guys think?
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

mardel

Quote from: Sanguchesco on February 05, 2014, 04:11:37 AM
Well, I don't  think I'm the only one who's been throw this scenario: You equiped your M attack tat for farming and when you go to town, you forget to put it off, then you go afk and when you come bakc your tatoo has been eaten by half, I mean, I think it would be cool if these kind of tatoos removed themselves off after like 3 minutes or being out of combat or maybe you could make al ittle symbol in the skills bar when  u put the tatoo that would say if its equipped or unequipped, don't you guys think?
+1 for glowing on skill bar like auto shots or toggle skills.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

Escaflew

+1 for the toggle. Also, not sure how it works with the tattos over lvl 2, but is it possible to make them NOT to disappear after their energy is over? Just make them unuseable and make them to be able for refill and for refill, let's say half of the mats required for an original tatto of the same level or just adena(depending on the tatto's level). What do you guys think?

Sanguchesco

Yep, and while we're on the subject, do anybody knows what's that "empowered tatoo"?

somasz

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279842.msg2423740.html#msg2423740 ::)

hebdzik

Tooble is best, but i dont think this is possible
you will have to be realy good coder and know l2 files to recode this part. Make item as shadow is not so hard, but making this is hard,
you will have to make item comine with skill, and this skill make like toogle, and it eat time like it was equiped.
Im 100% on for this project, but i give 5-10% chance to make it.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Vendettacz

Cosmetic thing to do but it would be super helpfull.

Up
professional retarded driver

NekFrus

Remove a time duration and make them harder to upgrade. With soul crystals stage 11, 12 and 13

Garn.

Quote from: NekFrus on February 05, 2014, 11:39:31 AM
Remove a time duration and make them harder to upgrade. With soul crystals stage 11, 12 and 13
hell no.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Sanguchesco

I think I gave a better solutioin in the OP, just make the item unequip itself after like 3 minutes of being out of combat, this would save a lot of shadow time.

cunka69

Just put old system for mana and tatto

vaiper

Quote from: cunka69 on February 05, 2014, 03:37:42 PM
Just put old system for mana and tatto

Just no

The one we have its better.