Web Analytics
A small petition for Tatoos - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

A small petition for Tatoos

Started by Sanguchesco, February 05, 2014, 04:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melwidh

+1 for toggle option, or any other way so that we dont really need to have the inventory open to check if we have it on or off.
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

NunoPitbull

Agree. Would be so some for healers to know what and which is equipped:)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

=drake=

For sure will not be a toggle, there was this idea during close testing but is bad during action as it would require equip+toggle, so two keys occupied for each tattoo on the action bar.

i will see what can be done to at least show that the tattoo is equipped but the IL client is pretty limited.

Sanguchesco

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 10:26:59 PM
For sure will not be a toggle, there was this idea during close testing but is bad during action as it would require equip+toggle, so two keys occupied for each tattoo on the action bar.

i will see what can be done to at least show that the tattoo is equipped but the IL client is pretty limited.

maybe a change of colours or something, becouse there's no visible change when u equipe and unequipe the tat, only tat that has that option is the mana regen one that gets me casting slowed that's how I realize but the other ones I have to be farming to realize the difference lol
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Jooda

maybe it can be added to buff list like other toggle skills when you equip this?

Sanguchesco

Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

melwidh

Why not just make the duration longer in all except the mana ones.

After seing the required mats for level them till 4 or empowered :/
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

=drake=

Quote from: melwidh on February 07, 2014, 12:52:29 PM
Why not just make the duration longer in all except the mana ones.

After seing the required mats for level them till 4 or empowered :/

Level 4 and 4/Emp are not for early stage of the game, that's why the quite high cost.