Web Analytics
Drakes "alternative" TU FIX. - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Drakes "alternative" TU FIX.

Started by NunoPitbull, February 08, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0bs0nQQ

ok give tatoos with +10% chance to lethal land and everytging will be ok. Everyone who thinks that TU works ok is raterded. Oxo or loxol so funny nick btw.. :D stfu :) u are l2j kid and stop writing about what u dont have any idea. GMS use your brains and do something with pagan and TU PLS :D and stop saing u need + 13 TU :D pls :D tatoos is good idea.

igi

Quote from: R0bs0nQQ on February 09, 2014, 03:49:35 AM
ok give tatoos with +10% chance to lethal land and everytging will be ok. Everyone who thinks that TU works ok is raterded. Oxo or loxol so funny nick btw.. :D stfu :) u are l2j kid and stop writing about what u dont have any idea. GMS use your brains and do something with pagan and TU PLS :D and stop saing u need + 13 TU :D pls :D tatoos is good idea.

lulz

Clonage

I heard that Mobs in PI land more Lethals(from 100% to 1hp) then whole server in Pagans.
It's kinda hilarious if this is true... Mobs landing more lethals then players.. :D.
Can anyone confirm ? :)

Also i played alot in PI on Hellbound(doing trains as a Tank in Mage Pts) and i dont recall getting lethal'd to 1hp... I was getting lethal'd every now and then but only on CP. It might have happend but i don't recall it at all.. Dunno how it is on Interlude, but if this is true it's pretty lame for tanks...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

emissary

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 10:57:12 PM
NOTE: this is not a choice given or a pool or whatever. Refrain to write "i choose option X".
Here the three possible options and all of three are fail:
a) If i remove the level difference check on lethals: all lethals land on any level. TH can lethal at lv1 toward lv80. And TU can be used at lv1 skill to kill lv80 mobs. TH would be really glad for this :)

b) If i boost TU without touch other skills, means the base% chances to some absurd numbers. Imagine if we put 20% lethal landing when is lv10+1 (lv76) toward lv80 mobs... this means the skill MUST have a 100% base % (do the math, read the formula in the other post). You can then apply the math of all the various levels what is the consequence of having 100% lethal land rate... (aka: 100% lethals, always, regardless what).
Conditionally Banish Seraph and Banish Undead have to be aligned to this skill, so also them would end up with 100% lethal rate.

c) If i drop the level of mobs in pagan so a totally untrained Turn Undead can land too (this means lower the monsters to 78 or even 76 or a ridiculous lv74) will consequently make them give also less exp/sp making the area not anymore interesting for level up and totally unfair to, for example, a player lv78 that invested his time in enchant the skill so that they could be useful in Pagan (where there drops are interesting so a duo/trio party with a BP/EE here is really good thanks to the additional holy skills that BP/EE have)

As you can see: is fail to touch any of those 3.
And regardless all: the skill is working correctly as is now... touching it will simply make it work not correctly

maybe, as was mentioned earlier, this 10% chance tattoo would do the trick?
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

NunoPitbull

Quote from: emissary on February 09, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

Wouldn't that boost up daggers?;)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

j1kata

Quote from: emissary on February 09, 2014, 02:24:33 PM
Ye +10% mby 15% might do the job
Example: +15% lethal////-50 % speed,-50 % mdef/Def so it wont be usable for anything else exept farm

NunoPitbull

Quote from: j1kata on February 09, 2014, 02:54:02 PM
Ye +10% mby 15% might do the job
Example: +15% lethal////-50 % speed,-50 % mdef/Def so it wont be usable for anything else exept farm

+15% + base lethal chance as it is on this server is too high. 10% or 7-8% maybe.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

j1kata

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 09, 2014, 02:57:48 PM
+15% + base lethal chance as it is on this server is too high. 10% or 7-8% maybe.
10% sounds good i'd give up all my stats for these 10 % right now
+10% /-whatever (exept mby cast/atack speed)

Painkiler

The only viable alternative for me is not touching lethals at all. If "lethal rate" of TU is implemented in way u said earlier there is nothing to touch. If it work not like u said, there is needed rework of this skill to these values.

j1kata

Quote from: Painkiler on February 09, 2014, 03:10:10 PM
The only viable alternative for me is not touching lethals at all. If "lethal rate" of TU is implemented in way u said earlier there is nothing to touch. If it work not like u said, there is needed rework of this skill to these values.
It can be tested b4 its implemented, but i dont think +10% /-evrything else gona be a disaster...

Painkiler

Quote from: j1kata on February 09, 2014, 03:15:21 PM
It can be tested b4 its implemented, but i dont think +10% /-evrything else gona be a disaster...
U mean base*1,1 or base+0,1 chance? First option won't change anything at all for u, second option will imbalance whole thing and should be never implemented here.

j1kata

Idk which option its just freakin frustrating when u spend 2k of mp on a single mob.