News:

Main Menu

whats with auto loot?

Started by svt, February 10, 2014, 07:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svt

auto loot not working on mage range?

svt

yeah it was,but i was trying farming today auto loot now has a certain range,im a storm screamer and and auto loots from adena doesnt work on mage's casting range,i have to let the mob near me before the autoloot works

SumX

stop one hitting mobs and you will be fine :D

pmkaboo

while were at this, does anyone know why the auto-pickup works only on adena, and not on mats, items and herbs? and why does it give the adena to last hit, instead of top dmg?

mlhungary8

Quote from: svt on February 10, 2014, 07:03:39 AM
auto loot not working on mage range?

+1

Do something about it plox, or just disable the system. What's the point of auto pickup if it's an advantage for close fighters only?
And no, I won't let mob come close to me, coz 5 mob with stun is deadly :)
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

SumX

o come on take the  challenge

=drake=

The autopickup on unlimited range was quite abusable by ranged classes going in "tower" mode and simply shooting around and collecting adena.
We was noticing an high amount of adena production and it even triggering the autobalance of adena (lower adena quantity).
The system suggested variation was kinda scary and not really applicable so after a bit of analysis we found out the main culprit was the "shooting tower adena farming mode"

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
The autopickup on unlimited range was quite abusable by ranged classes going in "tower" mode and simply shooting around and collecting adena.
We was noticing an high amount of adena production and it even triggering the autobalance of adena (lower adena quantity).
The system suggested variation was kinda scary and not really applicable so after a bit of analysis we found out the main culprit was the "shooting tower adena farming mode"
spending time by pickup surely lowers the adena amount on the server...
Ohai FoD with drops everywhere...
null.void

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: sm0g on February 10, 2014, 04:44:22 PM
You would be impressed to see the results...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

Quote from: sm0g on February 10, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

It really does: our stats say a reduction of around 28% on same amount of time.

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 04:50:52 PM
It really does: our stats say a reduction of around 28% on same amount of time.
sounds strange.
if i want to farm,i usually go on 'tower' mode and just kill mobs with ranged attacks. dont pay attention to drops,maybe herbs but dont pickup at all. When i end up farming,i pick everything. If anyone starts to take the drops,there goes a pk. It may be me only,but i remember infinity's fod @ c4 times,its full of lag and drops :)
null.void

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: sm0g on February 10, 2014, 04:56:56 PM
sounds strange.
if i want to farm,i usually go on 'tower' mode and just kill mobs with ranged attacks. dont pay attention to drops,maybe herbs but dont pickup at all. When i end up farming,i pick everything. If anyone starts to take the drops,there goes a pk. It may be me only,but i remember infinity's fod @ c4 times,its full of lag and drops :)
Not if drops have times to disappear.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]