Web Analytics
What About Spawn Protection? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

What About Spawn Protection?

Started by skitz1312, February 14, 2014, 12:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escaflew

Yeah, it would be pretty much realistic to just, i.e. stand there on the road while watching a car with 120 km/h heading right straight at you and you just do nothing, pretty much realistic.. I'm with slow PC and I vote for YES, because I know the struggle! Don't make it 1-2 minutes, like 15s will do it in my opinion.

j1kata

LadyZENITH

No. I see a way to abuse it for stacking a tons of people. I can port whole alliance in 15 seconds and abuse the protection and the fact that all well be stacked cause you cannot target properly. Just no. It is camped? Run the other way.

It it will exist I'm gonna abuse it, simple as that. Not to even mention that people with return/bsoe can avoid deaths completely. Just see, ha, enemies there, bye bye guys, no punishment that I was stupid and ported in middle of enemy crowd? Really? Thats what you want? No!

In this case ill just port PP buffpet first to see what is there and return if hostility... like... its not good idea.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

No spawn protection, too much abusable (as you guys pointed out already).
If you get spawnkilled means that spawn point is not safe for you and probably your enemies are controlling that area.
Spawnkilling is a valid strategy of territory control and if someone is using it is fully allowed.

BUT, you can also easily avoid it by... (suprise!) using a different spawn (and various locations offers different spawns from different teleporters, clanhall, castle and nobless teleports. And if you are so unlucky you dont have this option then... walk (or strider))

Then just regroup with your party/clan/ally and go get back the spawnpoint! Aint an amazing reason for some PvP? :D

igi

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 15, 2014, 10:08:52 PM
No. I see a way to abuse it for stacking a tons of people. I can port whole alliance in 15 seconds and abuse the protection and the fact that all well be stacked cause you cannot target properly. Just no. It is camped? Run the other way.

It it will exist I'm gonna abuse it, simple as that. Not to even mention that people with return/bsoe can avoid deaths completely. Just see, ha, enemies there, bye bye guys, no punishment that I was stupid and ported in middle of enemy crowd? Really? Thats what you want? No!

In this case ill just port PP buffpet first to see what is there and return if hostility... like... its not good idea.
+1.5

Teqi

too many customizations already, no need more

karupt