Web Analytics
WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!!

Started by CaptainStabbin, February 16, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: Garn. on February 16, 2014, 06:19:03 PM
are you fcking kidding me?
tanks are already useless cause aggression doesnt work, now you want to lower OFFICIAL % cause someone is crying "not fair not fair"?

we are in IL, not in GF.

I additionally re-checked all scripts and all backups since i code on L2.
Current Banish Seraph IS screwed and not official at all.
All what i said is bullshit and this skill IS really bugged, will be fixed at first reboot giving wrong % and i seriously have no idea why we have such values active right now.
Banish Seraph will match Turn Undead correctly as of IL/HB/GF and any chronicle since Banish Seraph exists (this skill never changed since his creation)

hebdzik

Can you 1st fix Agression on tank than cut this skill? Now keeping RB = 10% chance.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

=drake=

Quote from: Falatko on February 17, 2014, 08:12:41 AM
yeah one skill is "buged" so lets leave whole clean maaaaaaaan :D so good cool story

We lost at least 5 GMs because of this bugged skill!

=drake=

=drake=

Well, they can cry a river but if for example we had (the highly useful) Punch of Doom delivering (by mistake) 10 million physical damage and then after 20 days from server start we notice that something is not correct and we fix it: of course all the "Doom's Punchers" will cryariver... but that doesnt means we have to leave it bugged.

The skill will be fixed to be correct as my infos related to IL landing rates (and matching my IL scripts of 2007-2008).
Is well known that i hardly follow the forum requests or pools, if something is changed/fixed is because really requires it.

About who complains for aggression: we are already doing all the tests around it and it will be fixed whatever have to be fixed IF it will require to be fixed.
If something does not require a fix: we dont fix it.

hebdzik

in RB pt i was and there was tank, than RB was on him for like 20-30% time. RB change aggression even on healers or WC and reaggression on tank was only possible when WC, healer go die, and even than not always it goes back on tank. Same with destros. Normally Rb should be on char who make biggest dmg=biggest aggression lvl. yday i was in RB pt 61+ where we had 3 destros and support. And RB changed his target from destros on SE who only recharged BP. So if recharge make more aggression lvl than frenzy, than this is not normal.
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

=drake=

Quote from: hebdzik on February 17, 2014, 10:21:56 AM
in RB pt i was and there was tank, than RB was on him for like 20-30% time. RB change aggression even on healers or WC and reaggression on tank was only possible when WC, healer go die, and even than not always it goes back on tank. Same with destros. Normally Rb should be on char who make biggest dmg=biggest aggression lvl. yday i was in RB pt 61+ where we had 3 destros and support. And RB changed his target from destros on SE who only recharged BP. So if recharge make more aggression lvl than frenzy, than this is not normal.

It makes much sense instead what happened to you.
Aggression of course gives big help to mantain aggro but is also correct that the following conditions makes you lose the aggro if not managed carefully:
-someone in party overhealing/overcharging/overbuffing/overanything
-having just 1 healer/buffer doing the job that should be splitted on two (or more) for sake of aggro management
-DPS classes outdamaging without proper control
-DPS classes not using the proper skills for aggro mitigation. (And in case you need more of those skills: there are augmentations specifically for this. i know NO ONE uses them but they exists for this specific purpose).
-you can always enchant your skills for extra aggro. Take note that if your aggro skills are underleveled/underenchanted compared to your party DPS skills, then you could easily lose aggro because your skills are subpar compared to your party.
-in case you followed the steps over but still no success: you can take the augmentation for extra aggro (exists specifically for this)

those elements are basic and a party must work in raven and not spam all possible skills just because they are not in reuse timer/cooldown.

hebdzik

well yes but according to this what you write all tank sux until they make 76 and 3rd prof.
Find me char lvl 61 who have "-you can always enchant your skills for extra aggro."
or "And in case you need more of those skills: there are augmentations specifically for this"
from moment i play here i dropped 3 lvl (1 mid 52, 1 high 52 and 1 high 49 from orfen and i wasn't able to pick it up).
This what you wroted say tans are usless in pt until 76 3rd prof, or they are usefull only in pt in which they are top lvl char with top skills and on one in pt will: "-someone in party overhealing/overcharging/overbuffing/overanything"

next waht you wrote "-having just 1 healer/buffer doing the job that should be splitted on two (or more) for sake of aggro management" is crazy, because pt has only 9 slot and you cant have 2x heal, 2x bp, 2x bd, 2x, sws, 2x wc, 2x dd to split job on two
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Garn.

Quote from: hebdzik on February 17, 2014, 11:32:48 AM
well yes but according to this what you write all tank sux until they make 76 and 3rd prof.
Find me char lvl 61 who have "-you can always enchant your skills for extra aggro."
or "And in case you need more of those skills: there are augmentations specifically for this"
from moment i play here i dropped 3 lvl (1 mid 52, 1 high 52 and 1 high 49 from orfen and i wasn't able to pick it up).
This what you wroted say tans are usless in pt until 76 3rd prof, or they are usefull only in pt in which they are top lvl char with top skills and on one in pt will: "-someone in party overhealing/overcharging/overbuffing/overanything"

next waht you wrote "-having just 1 healer/buffer doing the job that should be splitted on two (or more) for sake of aggro management" is crazy, because pt has only 9 slot and you cant have 2x heal, 2x bp, 2x bd, 2x, sws, 2x wc, 2x dd to split job on two

exactly. but in every server i played, the more ppl QQ about something, the more they obtain it.
i should start QQing too then  ::)

and to all those ee-bp QQers, gratz. you just made SK and DA even more useless than before.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

Quote from: Garn. on February 17, 2014, 12:02:12 PM
exactly. but in every server i played, the more ppl QQ about something, the more they obtain it.
i should start QQing too then  ::)

and to all those ee-bp QQers, gratz. you just made SK and DA even more useless than before.

Doesnt work that way.
If you think i changed for the epic small QQ you are deeply wrong.
It got changed because i saw myself was not as should be.

Anyway i wrote many ways to avoid aggro, makes no sense to point all over 1 of those options (i even wrote them more or less in order of importance and easyness)

jimterr

plz do not nerf  banish seraphin. playing tank it's hard  and with nerfed lethals it's usuless.
imo it's a good lethal rete for tanks and ee/bish and i hope that's wasn't changed.dunno why ppl complain about that.

edit: just checked on toi 10 in angels and
10x and more fails in a row. before restart server was max 3-4x fails in a row. so u nerfed it. plz fix it. and put just50% .

Garn.

Quote from: jimterr on February 17, 2014, 12:35:24 PM
plz do not nerf  banish seraphin. playing tank it's hard  and with nerfed lethals it's usuless.
imo it's a good lethal rete for tanks and ee/bish and i hope that's wasn't changed.dunno why ppl complain about that.

edit: just checked on toi 10 in angels and
10x and more fails in a row. before restart server was max 3-4x fails in a row. so u nerfed it. plz fix it. and put just50% .
welcome to dnet.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D