Web Analytics
New random respawn of bosses

News:

Main Menu

New random respawn of bosses

Started by Zeltar, February 17, 2014, 04:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

hey just wanted to ask something, i was checking the worldmap raid boss info for tarantula and i noticed the random respawn time for raid bosses changed to +-30 min, this is the new random respawn for every boss then? i read the changelog too but dunno i rather confirm the information ;) ty
oh btw i forgot to ask, the yellow time at the website is the time that the raid boss will respawn +- the random time? cuz i see there is a time (the death time) and then there's another one in yellow that i guess its the possible respawn time +- the random time am i right? just lf confirmation about it..

=drake=

Yes.
The info is not different than before (death + respawn time in green) I simply calculated it for the players instead of make people use a calculator.
This way you can sort the table by respawn time and know what routine to follow.
We hope it will bring many pvp opportunities!

DocHolliday

Quote from: =drake= on February 17, 2014, 07:28:18 PM
Yes.
The info is not different than before (death + respawn time in green) I simply calculated it for the players instead of make people use a calculator.
This way you can sort the table by respawn time and know what routine to follow.
We hope it will bring many pvp opportunities!

roflmao , you hope to kill your server is what you doing.
this feature is not bringing anything but 1 siding your server and some random leftovers... nothing fun about it.

Simsung

I am officially spechless.
You promised REMOVING the respawn time from the list.
You did the freaking exact opposite.

You publicly lied to your community.

vaiper

Quote from: Simsung on February 17, 2014, 08:49:37 PM
I am officially spechless.
You promised REMOVING the respawn time from the list.
You did the freaking exact opposite.

You publicly lied to your community.

That was a poll, just a poll.

Simsung

Quote from: vaiper on February 17, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

Quote from: =drake= on January 31, 2014, 03:38:15 PM
The list visible already on website, that is currently under rework, is only temporary and will soon be filtered out.
Use/Abuse it until you can (1-2 days) because later will show up only quest related raidbosses (golkies, for example)

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,280113.msg2425588.html#msg2425588

unhandledexeption

Quote from: vaiper on February 17, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

Just like the party xp poll, where more than 60% voted on raising party xp bonus, then it was lowered to nothing :D
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

melwidh

Oh my god,

+/- 30 min respawn?

Seriously, the changes in the last few days are completely going to kill the server :|

I was expecting it to be more similar to the Old Interlude but seems that the customization is going higher and higher....

btw, the party exp bonus is awful. Since you don't get extra SP or adena by being in party :)
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

=drake=

Quote from: melwidh on February 18, 2014, 12:47:21 AM
Oh my god,

+/- 30 min respawn?

Seriously, the changes in the last few days are completely going to kill the server :|

I was expecting it to be more similar to the Old Interlude but seems that the customization is going higher and higher....

btw, the party exp bonus is awful. Since you don't get extra SP or adena by being in party :)

And we raised the base curve for that.
I hardly believe you prefer 60% party exp and 2x rate at lv80.
One or the other, not both. And is clearly better the current setup.