Raidboss spawn time Part Deux - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Raidboss spawn time Part Deux

Started by DocHolliday, February 18, 2014, 02:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maneuver

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2014, 03:24:04 PM
- shortening random respawn is a good thing , it became unreasonable flame subject for no reason
- not everyone can afford pc with dual boxing
- since camera chars means char out of town, means you cant log any other char for support , lets see what hwid and ip checking says then?
Should we give more chance to players who are more rich to have several ips and several pcs?
- shorter random respawn and public data will give more chances to all players

This subject became flame for no particular reason, just change the farming pattern and thats all.

so if you dont want to give rich ppl an advantage,which is the most retarted thing i ever heard in l2 history since most players use 2 clients,i guess you will not put up donations right??
Dualboxing affect players in every aspect not only bosses,if this is your reasoning on this then make it 1 box in every part of the game..its rediculus to condemn ppl for being able to dualbox!!and when i box a camera for a raid i sacrifice my 2nd  box,which gives me a disadvantage towards a player that uses the site to check them and still has 2 boxes for his exp or w/e!!!

you can't seem to understand that up to now bosses never spawned after +8 hours so the only thing you "fixed" is the minimum spawn which now is rediculous and results in players having LESS oportunities of have sub raids or baium etc!!!!

=^TrackZero^=

There is a point when every human being have its own limit, without becoming extremely pissed off.
This is mine.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Teqi

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 03:35:39 PM
so if you dont want to give rich ppl an advantage,which is the most retarted thing i ever heard in l2 history since most players use 2 clients,i guess you will not put up donations right??
Dualboxing affect players in every aspect not only bosses,if this is your reasoning on this then make it 1 box in every part of the game..its rediculus to condemn ppl for being able to dualbox!!and when i box a camera for a raid i sacrifice my 2nd  box,which gives me a disadvantage towards a player that uses the site to check them and still has 2 boxes for his exp or w/e!!!

you can't seem to understand that up to now bosses never spawned after +8 hours so the only thing you "fixed" is the minimum spawn which now is rediculous and results in players having LESS oportunities of have sub raids or baium etc!!!!

they believe in other theoires, 2 values that's all, and now generating a new conspiracy theory to believe in
1st time players, I would so place a bet to test for example a baium or antharas or even any single raid boss on a test server or smth like that to let them see there is no more window after 8h (ofc default settings)

Maneuver

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2014, 03:40:21 PM
There is a point when every human being have its own limit, without becoming extremely pissed off.
This is mine.

every human has* ,its not plura or questionl!!
i guess when we reach your limit you will close this thread also??feel free to do that,it does not prove us wrong..neither are your arguments proving anything!!we tell you there is no more random than 8 hours, and you answer 1minute works fine!!!yeah i guess 1 minute cannot pass 8hour mark...
f@ck logic!

=drake=

Right now the main theories are:
a) you are a troll and you are enjoying to drag this crap with those absurd fake theories
b) you are doing this on purpose to bash the server (and advertise another one)

In both cases, you guys are welcome to leave the server if you dont like it.

Teqi

with this change we are not the only one freaked up, but the rest of (how to say it diplomatic) randoms!? .. lets say clanless ppl or who are in smaller clans, how will they ever get subs (not to mention nobl and raid), I believe they didn't even realise this change caused extended spawns. But the good part they know almost a "FIXED" time spawn, good. Now what?
What I say, an organised cp, cause nowdays l2 about constant parties and about their organisation, so an organised pt will go their with a doomcry and the boss is dead about 5min, gl any random getting in touch with a normal raid boss or sub rbs. For sure, some will get, for sure many won't.

Teqi

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:55:18 PM
a) you are a troll and you are enjoying to drag this crap with those absurd fake theories

I like the server I don't want to change, I don't like how things change here, this new customizations. I know it's not retail setting server, but some changes are really bad and you wonder why many ppl qq here. You got some protectors who believe in u like a messiah but you have a community with not only few protectors, but many other players.

Maneuver

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:55:18 PM

are you for real??the theory that we kinda liked the server and we want to keep up our good experience on it is out of the question for you??
maybe you are doing it on purpose to strengthen a side of the server??is that a theory also??

ps. none of us stated that ppl should leave server or advertised any other one!on the contrary you encouraged your community to google other servers if they don't suck it up with your clueless fixes!!

ps2. i want to see if in next baium ppl get pked,what will your fix be for that to help custom players!!

borde

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 03:49:29 PM
every human has* ,its not plura or questionl!!
i guess when we reach your limit you will close this thread also??feel free to do that,it does not prove us wrong..neither are your arguments proving anything!!we tell you there is no more random than 8 hours, and you answer 1minute works fine!!!yeah i guess 1 minute cannot pass 8hour mark...
f@ck logic!

Yep, u are f@@king logic mate, not GMs.
Noone say 1 min work fine, they just try to tell u they know what they are doing coding. You should underatand that if works with 1min mob works with 8h raid too as  the script is the same with just different values, then u should understand that speaking about statistic on a mob which spawned maybe 5 times from servers opening it's a little bit ridiculous . Amen

Maneuver

Quote from: borde on February 18, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

Noone say 1 min work fine, they just try to tell u they know what they are doing coding. You should underatand that if works with 1min mob works with 8h raid too as  the script is the same with just different values, then u should understand that speaking about statistic on a mob which spawned maybe 5 times from servers opening it's a little bit ridiculous . Amen

ok,what about when we talk about aq which spawned for like 30 times since server open and no1 answers that!!we don't have the whole coding to see what is what,and we say that TESTED AQ never spawned after 7 hours,nowhere near the 18 hours in the code!!! AMEN

Teqi

Quote from: borde on February 18, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

Raid boss respawns were fine before, just some1 freaked up and shouted on forum omg baium has omgwtflong spawn time, when it's not true. Everything was fine with raid boss spawns, the normal raid bosses were up daily with their 12+8, baium spawned just right in time 5d +0-8hr; and nooo I wasn't in the clan who killed baium, but I'm upset cause raid bosses get extended by a reason that is never was true.

=drake=

Quote from: teqi on February 18, 2014, 04:05:58 PM
Raid boss respawns were fine before, just some1 freaked up and shouted on forum omg baium has omgwtflong spawn time, when it's not true. Everything was fine with raid boss spawns, the normal raid bosses were up daily with their 12+8, baium spawned just right in time 5d +0-8hr; and nooo I wasn't in the clan who killed baium, but I'm upset cause raid bosses get extended by a reason that is never was true.

Re-read the whole posts, i quite much explained how is the math behind it.
Your assumptions are totally wrong and stay wrong