Web Analytics
WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!!

Started by CaptainStabbin, February 16, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Garn. on February 17, 2014, 04:17:17 PM
i just noticed, you're using NOT INTERLUDE skill effect for a interlude server. since when you can enchant banish on dark attack?  ::)
yea it's h5, but lethal chances are same

=drake=

From same website you can check also IL db in case (Russian only) and you will see is same.
To tell you the truth, if you check it, you will notice that there the lethal is even lower (25) (2nd type lethal chance) so in fact BS/TU/BU here are still better than official.

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on February 17, 2014, 07:33:34 PM
From same website you can check also IL db in case (Russian only) and you will see is same.
To tell you the truth, if you check it, you will notice that there the lethal is even lower (25) (2nd type lethal chance) so in fact BS/TU/BU here are still better than official.
before there were the same as official, now they are "even better (!)" than official........
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

CaptainStabbin

THX Drake :) Now playing on this server will be pleasure for me :PPPPP

Braskah

So.

Just to say.
I tryed again in TOI 10 , same lvl of mobs.
1/1(ooooh lucky one ) , 1/6 x2 ,1/4 , 1/26 , 1/15 , 1/17 , 1/11 , 1/15 , 1/19 . Etc etc ...
I soed after some minute ofc.

Thanks.
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

sm0g

Quote from: Braskah on February 17, 2014, 10:57:30 PM
So.

Just to say.
1/1(ooooh lucky one ) , 1/6 x2 ,1/4 , 1/26 , 1/15 , 1/17 , 1/11 , 1/15 , 1/19 . Etc etc ...

Thanks.
Skill fixed, np. :D
null.void

Garn.

Quote from: Braskah on February 17, 2014, 10:57:30 PM
So.

Just to say.

Thanks.
not to mention that i had to ask for help to kill some QUEST MONSTERS in vos for 3rd class......landed like 2 times on 10 mobs, rest i had to kill them with normal hits. but hey! it's retail settings!  ::)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Garn.

Quote from: sm0g on February 17, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
Skill fixed, np. :D

Quote from: =drake= on February 16, 2014, 04:55:53 PM
Well i cant say that indeed, even if the current Banish Seraph is ALSO following the official base % of retail INTERLUDE, like we did for TU/BU, is pretty much unfair.
In fact, on official, Banish Seraph was then later changed in HELLBOUND to be same as Turn Undead/Banish Undead (and it makes sense).
you can read the success rate extraction from here:
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=450

as i said already, we're playing interlude, not any newer chronicle.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

emissary

Quote from: =drake= on February 17, 2014, 07:33:34 PM

that is just funny. One time you claim you have OFFICIAL INTERLUDE client with skills. That everything WORKS PERFECTLY as on official server and players are wrong, then you say shit like above. Before you were even 100% sure about Banish seraph land rate and you said it's implemented as on other higher chronicles, even though later you claimed that it hasn't changed at all and it's bugged here.

Seriously Drake, I really enjoy this server and by far this is the best one you created, but you are starting to say things that aren't true and even worse, you believe in your own lies or bad knowledge.

EDIT:

I don't mind this server being customized. We all know it is and it's far from official, but don't say sth works as it should cuz you have official files.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Kaafrea

Quote from: Garn. on February 17, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
not to mention that i had to ask for help to kill some QUEST MONSTERS in vos for 3rd class......landed like 2 times on 10 mobs, rest i had to kill them with normal hits. but hey! it's retail settings!  ::)

lol try it with bishop. u cry with tank....

Chicks

TK got no banishing of any form and you don't see me tearing up about it... Deal with it.

Also : about aggression? I kind of remember the old times, when a tank was totally useless outside making trains (and even there...)/being essentially a secondary support/safety to the destroyer dying. What will stop that issue from happening again? So far I already saw medium raid boss (lvl 60 or so) requiring only a destroyer or 2 and no tank at all. That idea about controlling dps is all cute and dandy, but it won't work on bigger raid where the last hit/biggest dps party won't want to deal with a tank(reducing dps). When the RB get stuck between dps related aggression transfer (2 archers/nukers exchanging the aggro), being a tank is utterly useless as you cannot keep up at all. Lineage meta never placed tanks anywhere important afaik (Gracia seemed a little bit better though). So it's not a bug from this version of IL, it's a lack of commitment toward tanks from NCsoft altogether that caused this problem. Doesn't mean there isn't one. Just like BU/BS, it's an issue that was more or less corrected in later installment, but it's still far from perfect from what I heard (for aggression that is).

Reducing mana use could help (for long RB, when you control your dps), or boosting it's effect on raidboss? If I recall, that's what happened on dragon at the time. Reducing CD (theres always a milisecond between the reactivation and the actual time you can use it)? Could help stack aggro faster in case of need, but could have an effect on pvp. A counter side could be more mana use, meaning that we could overcome high dps aggro, but not all the time. It would have an effect on farming, though. At any rate, why not give us something to do in this game outside from flailing our arms around while yelling : "Hey Ugly!" to the RB à la Skyrim :P?

EDIT: I like the new tattoo idea (as of yesterday : boost agro when you deal damage). Could something be done to get us an aggression booster tattoo (maybe outside dealing damage, like using aggro skill)? Or does aggression "power" count as damage done to the RB, thus increasing it's actual power already?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

=drake=

Quote from: Chicks on February 18, 2014, 07:16:23 PM
EDIT: I like the new tattoo idea (as of yesterday : boost agro when you deal damage). Could something be done to get us an aggression booster tattoo (maybe outside dealing damage, like using aggro skill)? Or does aggression "power" count as damage done to the RB, thus increasing it's actual power already?

Compared to clean IL files, Aggression/HateAura/similars... already give a bit more than pure retail (around 10%) and was done to balance out with the party in case they was using DPS tattoos so i hardly doubt we will touch them more.

If is still not enough, there is indeed the new tattoo and right now i'm pretty much curious to have some feedbacks from players that leveled it up to lv3 or more.
Please remember that for better aggression is needed higher tattoo.
More or less they work good in this way:
lv1 = lv30ish mobs
lv2 = lv50ish mobs
lv3 = lv60ish mobs
lv4 = lv70ish mobs
emp = lv76-80 mobs