Web Analytics
Raidboss spawn time Part Deux - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Raidboss spawn time Part Deux

Started by DocHolliday, February 18, 2014, 02:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maneuver

can you answer the AQ question?if your assumptions are right tell us 1 time that she spawned after 27 hours...statistically there are more chances for her to spawn in the 9 last hours of your 18 hour hypothetical window!!!

=drake=

I have the solution for you.
We make a goblin whenever you like (location) that announces the elapsed time when is spawned (so everyone see)
We put RESPAWN=1440hour RESPAWN_RAND=480hour

You can then spend the next 2 years killing it and see the respawns that will occur exactly in 1440hour +/- 480hour as written (that is 60 days +/-20 days, and you will see is NOT limited to 8hours)

Teqi

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 04:11:05 PM
Re-read the whole posts, i quite much explained how is the math behind it.
Your assumptions are totally wrong and stay wrong

We couldn't have such a luck, IF YES I GO the lottery and win next price. 25-6 aq all spawned in the right time before. What we say 19hr +(0-8hr) with the default settings of resp=36hr rand=17, YES it always spawned before the 8h window passed, you can't proove the opposite. What's the chance killing AQ since the server start before a 8h window end?? 1/4234234234?  when some ppl thought baium has few days random respawn, we went there, camped at the night and guess what it spawned 7hr 30min~  and again it was before 8h window end, and we had the chance again with the same settings we could experience all the raids spawn before 8h pass, simply can't pass. You don't know, no1 knows how NC made it's server.exe :)except their devs. You are talking about a script where 2 values are exist.

And for sure aq with the default settings would ever spawn before that 8h get passed. same applies for the rest of bosses
I play since Teon c5, I never ever experience a baium 48hr respawn, cause never ever happened. When the time came and baium spawn, what I heard from folks... oh nooo again a 8h camp, and always was about a max 8h camp, OFF, private servers with default settings.

=drake=

You don't know, no1 knows how NC made it's server.exe :)except their devs. You are talking about a script where 2 values are exist.

https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/overview.shtml
welcome to my world (and my paid job too)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: teqi on February 18, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

I expect from a person who farmed over 23 AQ-s so far to be more reasonable and less greedy.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Maneuver

you are still not answering,did any AQ spawn after 27 hours of her TOD??and 27 on leaves 8 hour window from the 34hour one you say it was...do the math!!!statisticaly it cannot happen...anw,make 1 elpy with fix spawn 1 hour and random spawn more than 8 hours...if it ever spawns after the 9th hour i will accept you are right!

anw since none of my favorite awesome bosses spawn soon i kiss my niece and go to the gym!!!cya later

Maneuver

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2014, 04:31:52 PM
I expect from a person who farmed over 23 AQ-s so far to be more reasonable and less greedy.

Thank you

we offer you facts and ask some questions!!!greed is part of the game,it helps you move forward! ;)

=drake=

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
we offer you facts and ask some questions!!!greed is part of the game,it helps you move forward! ;)

PLENTLY answered with more than 10 pages!

Maneuver

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 04:35:52 PM
PLENTLY answered with more than 10 pages!

STILL aq question not answered in the more than 10 pages!!! did ANY aq spawn after 27 hours of tod??
is 27 mark the first 8 hours of your 34 hour window (before changes)???the chances are less than 20% each time and that for 27 consecutive times?

VOoDOoT

These morons wont stop QQ so either Track or any admin out there. Ban them from forum or close any new QQ Topic they open up again. It will safe u time, nerves and bad mood... or gimme Mod for one day and ill shut them all up.
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

ZeniT

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 18, 2014, 04:46:08 PM
These morons wont stop QQ so either Track or any admin out there. Ban them from forum or close any new QQ Topic they open up again. It will safe u time, nerves and bad mood... or gimme Mod for one day and ill shut them all up.

dude u offered 50 euro for AQ some days ago here on forum in pm (i think gms can check it), u should get ban only here

DocHolliday

First of all it shows bad attitude from the admins with their responses. They haven't given any clear answers except sticking into their wrongfull way of thinking.

Secondly i want to emphasize that i've given decent answers and calculations from the start comparing the facts of 10 year l2 experience.

Third, i've never promoted any other server or badmouthed this one.

Lastly i'm not speaking against the changes for my own benefit. Actually these adjustments will only make the first 3 weeks more profitable.

Thing is you select a server on a few factors one of which is its features. Changing them during 'the game' isn't fair at all and i think it actually is a decision for the worse.

I'll try this a last time. I'm not against narrowing the respawn windows. I'm against extending the spawntimes, cause i think its not benefitial for anyone.