News:

Main Menu

Warning

Started by Artur, February 21, 2014, 01:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mohikan on February 21, 2014, 02:15:59 PM
I think its not scam...

The dwarf didnt write that "all mats 5k" and the server rules dont contain anything about crafting prices.
Please make a new server rule: CBP craft maximum price is 5000 adena or BANNED
It is warning topic in the end. In other words OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE RANDOM PRESS GALORE!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Mohikan

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 21, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
It is warning topic in the end. In other words OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE RANDOM PRESS GALORE!

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I believed that Artur jailed the dwarf cause of this.

igi

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 21, 2014, 01:41:52 PM

long in game and trade items is part of the game also... but i guess u would still cry on forums if i loged your account and traded all your items to mine ;)
I said scam with shops not steal items from friend's account :) There is a difference but, if gms decide to punish scammers Im ok with it even though I still think its part of the game :)

Ellesime

Quote from: igi on February 21, 2014, 02:28:56 PM..I still think its part of the game :)
there will be always different types of players..

Chicks

I found over 10 of those since I started... shall I make a report thread for that? Just wondering.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Artur

Quote from: Mohikan on February 21, 2014, 02:15:59 PM
I think its not scam...

The dwarf didnt write that "all mats 5k" and the server rules dont contain anything about crafting prices.
Please make a new server rule: CBP craft maximum price is 5000 adena or BANNED

we have special rule just for case like this. Of course this rule wont be exploited too much, but it exists for exact situations like this

Quote3.6   Always use common sense. A GM or Supervisor can anytime judge you even with rules that aren't listed.

And yes, all dwarfs doing this was jailed yesterday and today for 24h, since their intentions are clearly bad, so they have time to think about it.

Mohikan

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 21, 2014, 03:11:52 PM
we have special rule just for case like this. Of course this rule wont be exploited too much, but it exists for exact situations like this

And yes, all dwarfs doing this was jailed yesterday and today for 24h, since their intentions are clearly bad, so they have time to think about it.

Hmm, funny :D
I would like to report a player, he tried to sell me a B grade weapon for 120kk, I think its too expensive, please ban jail him.

Please dont be ridiculous...

pmkaboo

Quote from: Mohikan on February 21, 2014, 03:21:38 PM
Hmm, funny :D
I would like to report a player, he tried to sell me a B grade weapon for 120kk, I think its too expensive, please ban jail him.

Please dont be ridiculous...
i hope this is just a bad troll attempt..

Ellesime

Quote from: pmkaboo on February 21, 2014, 03:27:32 PM
i hope this is just a bad troll attempt..
u can do nothin...

DocHolliday

scam or no scam, in the end everyone is responsible for his own actions, be carefull before purchasing/trading/crafting