Web Analytics
Barakiel

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel

Started by Tyler, February 22, 2014, 10:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Please Decrease Barakiel Respan time to like 12 hours or less so other clans except top have a chance to get nobless.

Top clans have made ridiculos huge allyes and can affort to bring 5+ partyes and pk all.

With 36 hours respawn medium/small clans will have no chance to get nobless in a long time.

It's too frustrating working so hard to get to endgame and being so close to nobless yet so far.

Please consider. This is really important.

PS: On Pheonix they did reratded 24 Hour Random time for Barak and after camping it and asking GM on forum for 2 weeks to fix it, we left server and i think many others did cose of that reason.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

DocHolliday

This is Dragon feature ! not Tarantula feature !!

spawn is great !!

increases the pvp opportunities and is benefitial for everyone

Tyler

36 hours is too much for Barakiel.

Golkonda is 12 hours and there are 6 of them!!!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

Ellesime

5 party = huge ally ?!
emo quit cuz cant manage few pt and fight for barakiel ?!
whats wrong with u ppl u switched from leage of legends or wtf..

Csenky

Quote from: Tyler on February 22, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
Please Decrease Barakiel Respan time to like 12 hours or less so other clans except top have a chance to get nobless.

Top clans have made ridiculos huge allyes and can affort to bring 5+ partyes and pk all.

With 36 hours respawn medium/small clans will have no chance to get nobless in a long time.

It's too frustrating working so hard to get to endgame and being so close to nobless yet so far.

PS: On Pheonix they did reratded 24 Hour Random time for Barak and after camping it and asking GM on forum for 2 weeks to fix it, we left server and i think many others did cose of that reason.
If it has too long random timer > zomg only nolifers can sit all day long to wait the spawn.
If it has short random > zomg big clans kill us all.
If it has long base cd > zomg we never gonna have it.
If it has short base cd > zomg every idiot is nobless.

I'd say, 15h fix minimum +3h random or 18 +/- 2h would be acceptable, the current setting is truly trash for it.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tyler on February 22, 2014, 10:55:03 AM

Dear Tyler,

Lets destroy the gameplay totally, lets put everything to respawn instantly. Whats the point of getting clan, growing stronger, learning to pvp and so forth...
Please consider that every 36h Barakiel gives up to 9 quest items, and within 72h it gives 18 of them. What other servers did or do is none of my business.
Grow the clan, learn to play together and win your spot under the sun and eliminate the enemies. Barakiel respawn will not be shortened because its just fine, this ain't the "care-bear" server which will appear and die over the night. In the end there is a reason its called [NOBLESS] quest, if you cant handle it (speaking generally) you dont deserve to become one either and ask others who can to give you noblesse buff.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ellesime

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 22, 2014, 11:15:10 AM
..this ain't the "care-bear" server which will appear and die over the night. In the end there is a reason its called [NOBLESS] quest, if you cant handle it (speaking generally) you dont deserve to become one either and ask others who can to give you noblesse buff.
This is Spartaa!!!

Tyler

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 22, 2014, 11:15:10 AM
Please consider that every 36h Barakiel gives up to 9 quest items, and within 72h it gives 18 of them. What other servers did or do is none of my business.
Every 36 hours there are MUCH more then 9 ppl who will be waiting for that quest item.

I guess rushing nobless means /dismiss clan and join big clan, big clan leaves, end of server.

But ok. I have your answer. If the current setting is making u happy then it's totlly fine with us.
www.zerg.darkbb.com

sm0g

null.void

ZeniT

Just set every rb back to retail spawntimes...

Barakiel is 12h fix+8h random.

sm0g

Quote from: ZeniT on February 22, 2014, 12:03:58 PM
Just set every rb back to retail spawntimes...

Barakiel is 12h fix+8h random.
pvp opportunities bro
null.void

LadyZENITH

LOL another person that will throw excuses of " I will not pvp you now, I will once I'm noble ". Apparently for most of the kiddos nolifers these days the game starts at noble. Funny, for me it kinda ends there. What the hell happened with any sort of backbone or spine people used to have. I had so many QQ's lately and so few real players. I only see asslicking of the strong everywhere. That includes changing clans like socks for those who can. Disgusted guys, disgusted.

If only 5 parties prevented the rest from making it then they had no right to deserve it. How about instead of QQ try to do something with it. Contact the others there, their clans, unite, make some plan, and execute said plan. 

Iv seen too many servers already destroyed by crying. People cried over something, it got changed and ruined the game. Hell, I even saw people that were banned for exploits QQ their way out using stuff like "if i get banned the whole ally will leave and empty server! " well they got unbanned and it ended with empty server cause every legit player left at that moment.

Tyler if you left some server cause some retarded boss had 24H random spawn then please leave now, you have nothing to add to the gameplay or community here at all. Just go.  Lol, noblesse, heh. On old Infi I played 2 years and still had no noblesse, cause we were actually bussy doing pvp and other stuff. Aghm, I hope this generaction of asslick-rushers will ragequit for whatever reason so we may have some solid base of players to have a fun with long-term.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(