Web Analytics
AQ fights - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

AQ fights

Started by ZeniT, February 22, 2014, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeniT

ppl even with these easy settings dont show up here.

If AQ will be harder to kill, thats better for me :D

Maneuver

we are there with mages since day 1...and this raid curse is also part of the game!!!anw 1 more change to the AQ is nothing...when we said about the combat zone that it was rediculous no1 cared...w/e change it we can deal with it also...its the rest of the ppl that we are worried about!!!

Teqi

drake,
from the past experiences..
if we would not disturb these ppl who tried killing aq (excidium mostly, and sometime before ws) they still could not kill aq, we have already seen how they kill aq or vice versa!? :D
anyway feel free to customize it, I guess we will sort out a way to kill it, except if it's going to be immortal

sm0g

Changing everything because of crybabies is a great idea,lets give pvp opportunity even more: spawn 5 more AQ to the server so we cant camp it with destros. But dont forget the fact,we were two nukerparty since the start,and all AQ killed by us yet now. We wont get raidcurse? Yes ,we do,so what? All what you have to do is camp AQ when the window starts(2 hour,coz of pvp opportunities,u kno') and pk our destroyers ,log your chars and kill her.
Hard to manage.
null.void

ameba40

Quote from: =drake= on February 22, 2014, 05:26:41 PM
What if we make AQ area a no-restart area?
great idea like baium ^^ would be nice , if they restart appear at gludio !

Denzo

on the picture u can see exci's destros failed vs Queen Ant alone (i bet those were full buffed too). We havent disturbed them.

Sad parts I've missed exci's mass ress after they've attacked AQ, but you can see their disappointed destros are retreating rather then killing it.

Want to see more actions there, so come out your cave, and show urself!
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Pheeo

oke and why not make AQ 78lvl boss? we will not need loget of destroyers

Maneuver

Quote from: Pheeo on February 22, 2014, 06:05:11 PM
oke and why not make AQ 78lvl boss? we will not need loget of destroyers

lol

Pheeo

or we can make instance same as in GOD, that everyone will be able to do it!

Drake please remember that we like to play an INTERLUDE!

=drake=

I didnt say instance, but no-relog makes everyone fight it fair without the "logout buffed" and then when boss spawns "login buffed and beat the crap out of the boss in 30seconds"

So everyone have to walk there and buff "on the moment" else is more like "who do login first"

I would like to see more comments by players about this option.

Pheeo

u just make it harder to manage, so randoms and low clans will have less chance to do it ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Pheeo on February 22, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
u just make it harder to manage, so randoms and low clans will have less chance to do it ...
Randoms and lows dont do bosses. Period.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]