Web Analytics
AQ fights - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

AQ fights

Started by ZeniT, February 22, 2014, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teqi

some1 from our group pm'ed excidium if they come or no, they said leader is offline and they doN't come and don't care cause they're mages
well whatever
ontopic: it was just being said it's not a gathering point (yet!?)

Pheeo

nobody want to play with us  :'(

Blizzer

Fighter clans are not coming for simple reason - being a fighter makes it harder at start. You are further with lvl, subs etc. So maybe enjoy the moment when you still have the possibilities to do that  ;)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

ZeniT

Quote from: Blizzer on February 22, 2014, 07:34:03 PM
Fighter clans are not coming for simple reason - being a fighter makes it harder at start. You are further with lvl, subs etc. So maybe enjoy the moment when you still have the possibilities to do that  ;)

actually fighter clans should know they have advantage in AQ fights since near Ant Guards mages get raid curse everytime. Fighters too, but who care, they can hit...

Maneuver

i don't understand something...loging out near AQ isn't the same for everyone?are we the only ones capable of preparing destros and loging off??when everybody plays with the same rules its not something to cry about...even if you make it a non restart zone that will only slow us 15secs to walk from river to AQ spawn!!if ppl don't show for pvp nothing will change!!anw i don't know why we discuss it even!

Painkiler

Make area around bosses same as in GoE, with possibility to get marks, just without pvp zone if it's possible, and make it 50% chance to get a mark.

Maneuver

Quote from: Painkiler on February 23, 2014, 12:57:39 AM
Make area around bosses same as in GoE, with possibility to get marks, just without pvp zone if it's possible, and make it 50% chance to get a mark.

where did that come from??what marks?? lol i will pretend i didnt read that!

Painkiler

Quote from: Maneuver on February 23, 2014, 01:28:45 AM
where did that come from??what marks?? lol i will pretend i didnt read that!
Learn more about this server before posting, because u just fail too hard.

Csenky

Quote from: Painkiler on February 23, 2014, 08:51:19 AM
Learn more about this server before posting, because u just fail too hard.
You missed the point imho. Putting the pvp event feature on AQ area sounds like a joke - well, I guess he meant this.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Painkiler

Not only aq, around all epic bosses(w/o orfen and core mby). Best if this feature will be on only when boss is in his random spawn window.

sm0g

Quote from: Painkiler on February 23, 2014, 09:04:48 AM
Not only aq, around all epic bosses(w/o orfen and core mby). Best if this feature will be on only when boss is in his random spawn window.
im sure if +15% crit dmg dont bring enemies to the Queen,+5 mark of Andarta wont bring them either...:)
null.void

Painkiler

Quote from: sm0g on February 23, 2014, 09:18:43 AM
im sure if +15% crit dmg dont bring enemies to the Queen,+5 mark of Andarta wont bring them either...:)
If they don't want to kill aq(don't have chars for example), they can just come to get some marks. Now they will come only if they want to kill aq or just kill players trying to kill aq w/o reward.