Barakiel - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel

Started by DaggerIsMyLife, February 25, 2014, 01:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on February 25, 2014, 01:24:13 AM
Barakiel just died, congratz to gms and stuff to making noblesse quest impossible, around 70 ppl were on barakiel maybe 2 ppl got it, next spawn next +10 people will come, srsly this became even more harder than getting horn,
Lower respawn time or add staff to donny manager or better LOWER respawn time and add staff to donny manager or people will just leave

edit: /Flame /QQ /Discuss ON

Exactly how i feel.

Quote from: Clonage on February 25, 2014, 01:29:17 AM
Get into a factor clan.

I think the loudmouths on the forum are also the top players from the 2 top allies cose most of the opinions sound like :

"why u qq? just join a top clan and be a whore like the rest of us until u have everything u need. what's the problem?"

The GM's shouldn't encourage this. Power to the people man wtf?! Be cool and shit  ???
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

LadyZENITH

L2 is about strong praying on the weak. It is the nicest of MMO's cause you can fight back, not just nolife it up, but also use brain. Make connections, allies, organize stuff, even infiltrate big clans, betray, all those things.

It is not a game where all should have everything. When they do, it suffers, becomes boring, and the server slowly dies. You ask for your own gains that will, in return, damage the game overall. So that is simply no go.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

igi

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 01:30:34 PM
"why u qq? just join a top clan and be a whore like the rest of us until u have everything u need. what's the problem?"

The GM's shouldn't encourage this. Power to the people man wtf?! Be cool and shit  ???

So u think GMs shouldnt encourage team play in a mmorpg?

VOoDOoT

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 25, 2014, 04:50:51 PM
L2 is about strong praying on the weak. It is the nicest of MMO's cause you can fight back, not just nolife it up, but also use brain. Make connections, allies, organize stuff, even infiltrate big clans, betray, all those things.

It is not a game where all should have everything. When they do, it suffers, becomes boring, and the server slowly dies. You ask for your own gains that will, in return, damage the game overall. So that is simply no go.

go back takin care of ur kids already honey :*
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

LadyZENITH

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 25, 2014, 07:47:03 PM
go back takin care of ur kids already honey :*
Its OK, she is locked in the closet now.

Ellesime

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 25, 2014, 10:55:26 PM
Its OK, she is locked in the closet now.
thats how should look without stressful kids education :)

blblblblblbl

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 25, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

Is Interlude only chronicle you have been played?

Check some GF and H5 servers, is kinda "overcrowded" , L2 is a old game, people don't want to nolife anymore, specially on Interlude

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: blblblblblbl on February 26, 2014, 01:55:01 PM

Check some GF and H5 servers, is kinda "overcrowded" , L2 is a old game, people don't want to nolife anymore, specially on Interlude
Scoring nobless is mandatory, not obligatory.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kwolu

I think you choose wrong chronicle to play :(

pmkaboo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 26, 2014, 01:58:31 PM
Scoring nobless is mandatory, not obligatory.
man·da·to·ry
ˈmandəˌtôrÄ"
adjective
required by law or rules; compulsory.
just sayin

igi

Quote from: pmkaboo on February 26, 2014, 02:13:27 PM
just sayin
I believe he ment its mandatory to participate in olympiad but not obligatory. Which means u dont have to do it if u dont want to.

Anyway noblesse gives u right to participate in oly(Which doesnt guarantee u hero status and if u r a random your chances of becoming one r very slim), noblesse buff (which u can get from other players in time of need), craft CP pots , use of noblesse teleport, and Baron status which enables u the use of all clan skills (Which if u r a random doesnt mean anything)
Noblesse status is a privilege which should not be obtained easily (not to forget that we r at the start of a server and everyone is making the same quests in approximately the same time which makes it even harder to obtain)

So ppl should be more patient instead of crying on forum to make the game easier cuz they want to get everything in the first week...

p.s. Some1 posted a pic from Barakiel spot showing hundreds of ppl pvping for it and u could also see that there also were both the defenders and attackers of some castle siege (or a fortress) which clearly shows how important as well as hard to get this boss is.

LadyZENITH

C3 and C4 were the only ones I actually played. And some interlude ( IL stuff with HB client) on . server for a little while later. I absolutelly despise off what L2 became after IL and I have zero wish to play that game. If this server was past IL I would not join it. Thank you for your.... consideration.