Web Analytics
Barakiel

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel

Started by DaggerIsMyLife, February 25, 2014, 01:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggerIsMyLife

Barakiel just died, congratz to gms and stuff to making noblesse quest impossible, around 70 ppl were on barakiel maybe 2 ppl got it, next spawn next +10 people will come, srsly this became even more harder than getting horn,
Lower respawn time or add staff to donny manager or better LOWER respawn time and add staff to donny manager or people will just leave

edit: /Flame /QQ /Discuss ON

Clonage

Get into a factor clan.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

SizeMatters

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on February 25, 2014, 01:24:13 AM
Barakiel just died, congratz to gms and stuff to making noblesse quest impossible, around 70 ppl were on barakiel maybe 2 ppl got it, next spawn next +10 people will come, srsly this became even more harder than getting horn,
Lower respawn time or add staff to donny manager or better LOWER respawn time and add staff to donny manager or people will just leave

It was always like that in barakiel on every server i played.

ameba40

they do it bcuz more pvp on server dude ? want easy game ? go play Mu and stick on mouse click.

What i saw was Mass PvP of around 70+ ppls

=^TrackZero^=

Post from main account on forum. Thx

Quote from: SizeMatters on February 25, 2014, 01:31:38 AM
It was always like that in barakiel on every server i played.
This guy pretty much explained you everything. Since 4ever was like this. Another thing is that l2 community spoiled to level 9000 over all these years , but thats another story.

In other words, DN staff didnt screwed anything , its meant to be like that.

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 01:36:41 AM
how this will help him? :D i was there and excidium pwned cruel and fc and they did not pk all ppl on zone LMAO
Maybe you are blind but problem are not factors clan but amount of people going for this rb
Same amount will go even the respawn is 1 hour, you change nothing. Barakiel is more then super fine.
Its a nobless , N O B L E S S E , not a small thing.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

And what about put noblesse by PvP in goe? :D
(Just an idea)

stanxoo

Quote from: =drake= on February 25, 2014, 02:56:45 AM
(Just an idea)
NO

LadyZENITH

Most of the people not having nobleness is completely normal. Played on old infinity 2 years and never had it, cause we were always busy with other stuff. And people that rushed nolifing now QQ about small chance. It is ok damit noble does not make or break the game. It does not make you a whimp if you do not have it. DNsub is way more important. Yes it is inconvenience but it is liveable. But I guess too many people got lazy. Matter not.

If Drake was greedy he would open it for donate. And people would even applaud for that. Hell... even I would do it on his place to exploit the 1st wave of endgame rushers. Thankful for you, seems he is not.

About that garden of eva. Yes if it is implemted properly, aka not for some pvp points you gain by making deal and killing someone's alt-clan. Maybe like having an atypical tournaments, like 3v3 ladder, that have winners and they obtain it as reward and tradeable item. But the more time the same people win the less the get to prevent it being farmed constantly by the same guys.... something like that. Do not add PVE boss for it cause that would only make multiple bosses that give it, thus making it easier. Making anything easier = bad move. I already question the SC leveling to 13 in the garden.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Denzo

Quote from: =drake= on February 25, 2014, 02:56:45 AM
(Just an idea)

+1 if u want to make pve server
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

LadyZENITH

Making it as a pvp reward is exploitable and if that happens, I will exploit it. + It will give noble to the unworthy in masses. Just no.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

sm0g

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 09:17:07 AM
sure, implementing something into PVP Area = PVE server, fvck logic again
So desperated... :D
null.void

Denzo

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 09:17:07 AM
sure, implementing something into PVP Area = PVE server, fvck logic again

I was yesterday at this "pvp area" and couldnt see anybody right there... so making pvp area isnt mean there are pvp... Gathering points making pvp, if u need something u have to fight for it. simple logic

have u seen Coliseums next to Aden? I bet its made for pvp, but mostly times It's empty.
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present