Web Analytics
Valaks storyline 2.3

News:

Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I heard what happened, im shocked for both sides clan choice of players and by actions of these guys.
However we are discussing this matter internaly and will come up with official statment.
Meanwhile, those guys who have stolen the drop and for potential buyers of these items, if we decided you scammed items from the clan those items will be taken whereever they are found, so even you sell them we will take them.
So dont buy these items until we come with official statement.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sciemanko

Excidium <3

ameba40

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM
I heard what happened, im shocked for both sides clan choice of players and by actions of these guys.
However we are discussing this matter internaly and will come up with official statment.
Meanwhile, those guys who have stolen the drop and for potential buyers of these items, if we decided you scammed items from the clan those items will be taken whereever they are found, so even you sell them we will take them.

Thank you
explain yourself community was able to know it ?  u post in general information

fafik123

Thank you
the big DADDY aka Track tell me why u say for it SCAM? coz someone picked anydrop and now that drop will be removed? Dude u need take more real life and solve ur private problems inreal not INGAME.

I am driver in all categories even Lineage 2 !
DN x15:
Shabby/ShabbyTheOne/Fafiurr/xfafikx and much more! Closed since 2010
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
Fafiurski   : sps/tk//ne/pp
iFafiurski - ee/es

Garn.

Thank you

excuse me????
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

djvancho

Well pick up items log off, log in later throw some ^_^ in clan chat and then leave clan .

What is this? Nacelly frendly drop share mby?
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Garn.

although it's really lame, it's not a scam. they just picked drops and that's it.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

fafik123

Quote from: Garn. on March 02, 2014, 10:09:10 PM
although it's really lame, it's not a scam. they just picked drops and that's it.
they faked all clan members  8)

DN x15:
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
iFafiurski - ee/es

Sunico

Well
Permaban to him+give back item to clan leader.

Same thing done for "friend" that log your char
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

fafik123

Quote from: Sunico on March 02, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
Well
Permaban to him+give back item to clan leader.

Same thing done for "friend" that log your char
GTFO SF member

DN x15:
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
iFafiurski - ee/es

ameba40

Quote from: Garro on March 02, 2014, 10:06:13 PM
Just to let you know, if you gonna give back stolen items once, you have to do it all the time.
+1

Quote from: Garn. on March 02, 2014, 10:09:10 PM
+1

this always happen in l2 , isee another post about 1 clan leader talking about dont invite XX player bcuz they do DC set and give him , leater he leave clan and is a scammer too? common u cant do nothing with actions players , that treason was always in l2 , with drops , castles , epics

naTiexu

When Gangbang ally see the full story probably they will stay on our side because next time it could happen to them in future. If the are still against us probably they stay behind everything.