Valaks storyline 2.3 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venom

Quote from: N3bz on March 02, 2014, 10:30:47 PM
clan leader can says anything he wants , this was not a scam , this was just a payback for all the actions we were and ignored on that clan.
so why you dint leave that clan if you feel ignored waiting for made a cool backstab xD?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”
"A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its puddle a great sea"

CaptainStabbin

w8,w8 guys. Scaming and stealing is situation when someone log on another character and steal items. This situation its normal pickuping drops. If GM return items it will be scaming.

N3bz

Quote from: djvancho on March 02, 2014, 10:29:09 PM
You are pure retard even in 2014,u was so active that u didnt understand that epics are shared by two clans in ally, and those that sell them are from ally bocoz they have tons of there before we made ally
Retard with epics activity that just item whoring all day ...

hefa party is from ally right? im so sorry for all those "meatshields" u still have in that useless clan but i think they will notice asap what kind of trash u guys are, and yea still some ppl from FC agree with me so be rdy at next epics fellas :))))

Kaafrea

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 10:29:54 PM
The drop is shared equaly between the parties which participated in clan event. When Cp dont appear in clan event it doesnt participate in sharing. Its simple.

so shere with our CP that all  2 antharas 4 baiums 8 aqs + drops ? maybe

nope u didnt give us 1 ADENA.

naTiexu

Quote from: CaptainStabbin on March 02, 2014, 10:32:44 PM
w8,w8 guys. Scaming and stealing is situation when someone log on another character and steal items. This situation its normal pickuping drops. If GM return items it will be scaming.

what will ur party do now, join excidium and steal their drop too ? ;)

Garn.

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 02, 2014, 10:31:29 PM
thats what these guys did too, they took items that also belong to 100 other people.
did they log someone else account and took items from their inventory? no.
they picked drops from ground, that's all.

ps: im saying this beyond the fact that you are FC-Cruel-exci or whatever, it's just lame for any clan, but it's definitely not a scam.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Rufus

Quote from: Deathmagnetic on March 02, 2014, 10:31:46 PM
OMG! Im picked drop because i killed pk. Am I scammer?

no, but if U were in pt with some random buffer,
and than all drops goes to buffer lets say cuz of pt random,
and he leaves pt dont sharing with U pk drop, he scammed you.

/lol
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

N3bz

Quote from: venom on March 02, 2014, 10:32:13 PM
so why you dint leave that clan if you feel ignored waiting for made a cool backstab xD?

to make some drama and to make those BG's cry

ameba40

this is not a scam , only too lame . 

Track You know about  protections about anothers partys dont pick drop , the party who do most damage will take drop end of drama. they do more dmg than rest

N3bz

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:33:29 PM
Nebz you dont participate in clan actions thats why you dont deserve anything.

if i show u some prints with all epics we were u wouldnt say that , but its ok ur from CL party so i understand u. 

CaptainStabbin

so as i said this situation it was normal pickuping drops:)

Kaafrea

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 10:33:48 PM
what will ur party do now, join excidium and steal their drop too ? ;)

ofc not, if they ill play like normal clan and be FAIR to all clan mates....u only give all to ur 2 CP mages pty. u cam us with crystalas on lilith and baium. and i didnt make a forum post...