Web Analytics
Valaks storyline 2.3 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

It was alliance action, not your own party thats why u DO not possess any privilegues to take drops and /quit, becouse of that its just a pure SCAM

djvancho

Quote from: N3bz on March 02, 2014, 10:40:03 PM
who said anything about anthy? we camped qa before u all did , we even tryed to kill it few times but cruel has full pt of destros with prefrenzy deloged so its impossible , after that i've talked with CL so we make a deal with cruel about qa , he said me 1 for cruel , 1 for FC and first qa from FC to our pt , we camped the last 4 or 5 queen ants and u gave them to mage groups , thats fair no?

Dude u first u need mats lessons, then u have to understand how ally drop share work but since u was so active u didnt understan this.

At the end u are freaking lier ... u was on 4 Baium pure lie
we kill first 2 without ally and with 2 mage partys and one fight that wasnt u and for your info all those partys have Baium ring atm.

With this u just prove that u are just item whore nothing else, GL in game and GL to your new clan wish u full drop and tons of epics.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

N3bz

Quote from: NunoPitbull on March 02, 2014, 10:49:42 PM
Then why your in a clan? To scam? Take advantage of epics and scam? That sums up how you are :)

seems u dont know what a CLAN is and how should be.

igi

GMs punish ppl for scam shops and for high prices on craft shops..
GMs punish ppl for taking items from acc they have access to..
We have screens where n3bz pt saying they scammed FC (using the word scammed) which means they admit it is a scam
Why do enemy clans even care about this topic? Since they dont come to epics and we rarely even see them at farming spots..
Its not your business
Why do GMs even made this topic? To see different opinions?? What do u expect that enemies will say? What opinions will they have?

This topic is useless and spam, its sad that its opened by a GM
Just review all the evidence and make a decision

p.s. FC r asking for drops cuz GMs have no scam policy here on this server, and ppl that say this is not a scam r eather the scammers or enemy clans that r just trolling. Eather way that noob pt just premabanned themselfs from all the epics and all the chances they had of getting a jewel...

@N3bz How can u possibly expect to  get epics since FC has 3-4 active cps and Cruel has same amount and epics r shared between clans
Im in the cp that kills aq and still dont have aq even though i go to all epics, sieges, other ally events. U should wait your turn like everyone else

Well... now u can enjoy your tallum stockings and nm helms....while u can.

N3bz

Quote from: djvancho on March 02, 2014, 10:50:24 PM
Dude u first u need mats lessons, then u have to understand how ally drop share work but since u was so active u didnt understan this.

At the end u are freaking lier ... u was on 4 Baium pure lie
we kill first 2 without ally and with 2 mage partys and one fight that wasnt u and for your info all those partys have Baium ring atm.

With this u just prove that u are just item whore nothing else, GL in game and GL to your new clan wish u full drop and tons of epics.

for ur info i dont give a fvck about items , i just dont accept to be ignored and considered meatshield from some1 who has nothing to do with this game.

Ellesime

Ban all fag's otherwise they will hatch !

pmkaboo

Quote from: Garn. on March 02, 2014, 10:34:13 PM
did they log someone else account and took items from their inventory? no.
they picked drops from ground, that's all.

ps: im saying this beyond the fact that you are FC-Cruel-exci or whatever, it's just lame for any clan, but it's definitely not a scam.
you can say that shoppers that sell one item for ridiculous price arent scammers, you just have to double check all the transactions you make - yet they are being jailed/banned

you can say people selling gemstone-d as sops arent scammers, they just cant find any other way of income, and again you have to double check all your transactions - yet they are being jailed/banned

you can also say that people who give someone their acc are asking to be robbed of items, or that giving your acc someone = giving your items to someone - yet these people are being banned

and sure, you can say that these guys just picked some drops - but they picked drops that were not theirs, and doing so they actually scammed more people than all the account thieves together.

but im not going to argue about this anymore, its up to gms to decide if its a scam or not anyway, but i - as someone who spend two hours working for those drops - certainly see it as a scam, and if you were in my place you would say the same thing.

Deathmagnetic

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 02, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
IF SOMEONE SCAM ALLY/CLAN, IT IS A SCAM, OK, BUT IT IS PLAYERS PROBLEM, ADMINS/GMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, THEY SHOULD JUST LAUGHT AT YOU
++++++
When my friend leave server and give me account for free and i take eq, im a scammer too ?
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Peorexo

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 02, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
IF SOMEONE SCAM ALLY/CLAN, IT IS A SCAM, OK, BUT IT IS PLAYERS PROBLEM, ADMINS/GMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, THEY SHOULD JUST LAUGHT AT YOU
if someone steal ur car, its ur problem or u ask police to find this retard?

bazziq

Quote from: igi on March 02, 2014, 10:52:42 PM
GMs punish ppl for scam shops and for high prices on craft shops..
GMs punish ppl for taking items from acc they have access to..
We have screens where n3bz pt saying they scammed FC (using the word scammed) which means they admit it is a scam
Why do enemy clans even care about this topic? Since they dont come to epics and we rarely even see them at farming spots..
Its not your business
Why do GMs even made this topic? To see different opinions?? What do u expect that enemies will say? What opinions will they have?

This topic is useless and spam, its sad that its opened by a GM
Just review all the evidence and make a decision

p.s. FC r asking for drops cuz GMs have no scam policy here on this server, and ppl that say this is not a scam r eather the scammers or enemy clans that r just trolling. Eather way that noob pt just premabanned themselfs from all the epics and all the chances they had of getting a jewel...

@N3bz How can u possibly expect to  get epics since FC has 3-4 active cps and Cruel has same amount and epics r shared between clans
Im in the cp that kills aq and still dont have aq even though i go to all epics, sieges, other ally events. U should wait your turn like everyone else

Well... now u can enjoy your tallum stockings and nm helms....while u can.
http://postimg.org/image/92dv6g6xp/dbf6a384/
http://postimg.org/image/ms8rzd9v3/1b9bb695/

N3bz

Quote from: Peorexo on March 02, 2014, 10:58:39 PM
if someone steal ur car, its ur problem or u ask police to find this retard?

police =)) that made me laugh a lot