Valaks storyline 2.3 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaafrea

Quote from: Garn. on March 02, 2014, 10:09:10 PM
although it's really lame, it's not a scam. they just picked drops and that's it.
yea + 1 if gm i'll ingrate in this situation it i'll be strange?

enemy

Hahahhahahaha recruit more random br's ur fault idk track u shouldnt do anything about that. Dont trust any1 and dont invite randoms xD
cause this will happen so if u take those items which those guys stole it then every1 can cry about scam's.This was Fc's fault that at the end didnt told the others to leave the lasthit for the main pt and go back so they can pick the drops QQ gg recruit more random's ..

fifo100

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM
I heard what happened, im shocked for both sides clan choice of players and by actions of these guys.
However we are discussing this matter internaly and will come up with official statment.
Meanwhile, those guys who have stolen the drop and for potential buyers of these items, if we decided you scammed items from the clan those items will be taken whereever they are found, so even you sell them we will take them.
So dont buy these items until we come with official statement.

Thank you

I hope you heard whole story .... guys who stole that were on every clan action, did no receive anything until  now .. they just picked up something and leave ... problem is in FC main party not in those players. FC main party are selling AQ and only main party got every epic and everything from epics... main party is too greedy ... this is their punishemnt.
But who cares right ?

Oo

Quote from: Abaddon on March 02, 2014, 10:15:14 PM
Give drops back? like wooot? its interferencing in game, clan rercuited ppl, ppl stole something and thats clan case to solve this, GMs have nothing to do with this
I agree with you, i have no idea why GM's/Admins interferencing in game.

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Deathmagnetic

If ponential buyer buy an stolen item you take them and DON'T give back money ? GG. Lets stop buying anything. We dont know which item is crafted/stolen...
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Voodoo

Next time don't recruit every ppl on sight simple as that. xD

ameba40

Quote from: Sunico on March 02, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
Well
Permaban to him+give back item to clan leader.

Same thing done for "friend" that log your char
perma ban? why fker only becuz they got drop and dont wanna give it to clan leader? common

pmkaboo

Quote from: Abaddon on March 02, 2014, 10:15:14 PM
Give drops back? like wooot? its interferencing in game, clan rercuited ppl, ppl stole something and thats clan case to solve this, GMs have nothing to do with this
i would agree with that, until they made this precedence: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,281337.0.html

its the same thing, guy gave acc to friend, friend stole items after years of guy being inactive, friend got banned on all accs.

naTiexu

Quote from: fifo100 on March 02, 2014, 10:16:46 PM
I hope you heard whole story .... guys who stole that were on every clan action, did no receive anything until  now .. they just picked up something and leave ... problem is in FC main party not in those players. FC main party are selling AQ and only main party got every epic and everything from epics... main party is too greedy ... this is their punishemnt.
But who cares right ?

Dude u have no idea about FC drop sharing situation. And create more new acc so u can post in this thread from clean acc. 100% scammer

=^TrackZero^=

I have not said a single word about banning, nor i said any finaly decission. Until i discuss it with other staff, i simply wanted to inform community as usual and see the discussion until then..
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

venom

Prolly some random from dragon who become "pro" in Tarantula  ;D
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”
"A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its puddle a great sea"

fafik123

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
And who are you in game retard?
someone better than TRUE hero from 5 points.

I am driver in all categories even Lineage 2 !
DN x15:
Shabby/ShabbyTheOne/Fafiurr/xfafikx and much more! Closed since 2010
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
Fafiurski   : sps/tk//ne/pp
iFafiurski - ee/es