Web Analytics
suggestion scam shop

News:

Main Menu

suggestion scam shop

Started by Benoth, March 05, 2014, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benoth

dunno about you guys but im tired of scam shops and looking after my every step in giran, why scam shops are jailed? scam shops should be ban +main char ban no excuse .... why we should tolarate scammers/cheaters in our community?   

I dont think jailing scam shop will solve the problem, it will take another 3 min to create new one
Sword Art Online

igi

lol now u wanna ban scam shop along with the main chars?
This is why gms shouldnt have interfered in this things...

sm0g

so i believe those noob protections are for you.
if you step in a shop @ real life,you didnt doublecheck the things you wanna buy? Or daddy holding your hand while you are shopping?
same goes to L2. I wanna buy sop,then i have to double,even triple check what i gonna buy.
Conclusion: playing since 2005,never got scammed!
null.void

Benoth

Quote from: sm0g on March 05, 2014, 02:12:02 PM
if you step in a shop @ real life,you didnt doublecheck the things you wanna buy? Or daddy holding your hand while you are shopping?
same goes to L2. I wanna buy sop,then i have to double,even triple check what i gonna buy.

first of all so you all agree cheating is allowed and its fine?

and if you want compare real life to game , here's example you order something online paid the money but you've got something else instead , would you leave it as it is? or fight for ur rights?
Sword Art Online

Csenky

Quote from: Benoth on March 05, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

and if you want compare real life to game , here's example you order something online paid the money but you've got something else instead , would you leave it as it is? or fight for ur rights?
Define "CHEATING".
The unique shop system of L2 always had some place for scammers. There are a lot of "unfair" things in L2, which make this game great and allow it to last so long. Honestly, it's a pain for me that the item dropping system got switched to this stupid "death penalty" stuff. And it's way too easy to nullify PK points as well. And the game even helps you with coloring the adena amounts in shops, so you can see at first if there is some trick with the prices... Not that hard really. :)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

igi

Csenky is right now different amounts even have different colors and the amounts of adena r written in numberrs and letters so u rly have to be very retarded to get fooled by a scam shop... And even if it happens im sure it will only happen to u once or max twice and then ull start checking the prices a little more

Btw no1 is ok with scammers but GMs r not the police, only thing they should punish r ppl using 3rd party programs in order to benefit in game..not the ppl that use the game to benefit in game..

Scams were always part of the game and no server ever punished scammers even DN back in the days.. even offi l2 has it in rules and even on start up screen there is a tip reminding u to double check shop prices and dont share your account cuz if u get scammed it will be your fault and gms cant do nothing...

p.s. On offi L2 there was an ISS that made a scam shop near Aden GK selling ISS buffs for 40kk (real price is 50-100k) and is still there today...never got banned...but everyone knows its a scam shop and no1 buys from him..

igi

Also I would like to add that GMs with this ban scammer policy made a lot of ppl mad, especially after Valakas drops scam
(Which GMs shouldnt punish and give items back cuz its how the game works, this things happen but its completely the same thing with scam shops or stealing your friends items from his acc which he gave u)

Imo GMs job should be to keep the server free from multiboxers and 3rd party programs users cuz everything beyond that is interfering with gameplay..
I was very disappointed with Track making that lame post about Valakas "asking" the community what they think about it... cuz it was obvious what ppl r gonna say...even if we all know that that they werent even thinking about giving back the items :) He only wanted to use this event to say loud and proud that Tarantula staff is not corrupted and how they listen to their community :P

sm0g

Quote from: Benoth on March 05, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

If i order something,it comes in a box. Im  not a superman,i dont see through box,so i have to SIGN the form first THEN open the box to SEE whats inside. It's like putting a box to shop @ L2,saying its Arcana mace and when you are opening it it will be 8 stem instead.
So this example just not working :)
In L2 you clearly SEE what are you going to buy,the game even ASK for confirmation when big money plays and ppl are still failing into the shit.
null.void

Chicks

Quote from: sm0g on March 05, 2014, 02:12:02 PM

There is consumer protection services, laws, agencies. People don't check what you buy directly, but some make sure no one tries to abuse people by warning peoples through websites, . I think jailing is not enough. make it scale, using the main char relation as reference. After 5-6 scam attempt? Ban seller. After 10? main char. After 15-20? Perma ban (both the seller(s) and the main char(s)). We don't need scammers here. Just check coins prices when they first came to the market. People where buying for 20k... I mean really? if that ain't a scam attempt I never saw 1.
Selling C grade beads at Gemstone S prices? Soul ore at crystal A prices? Common now...

We all are responsible of what we buy, but those who clearly try to scam should be banned, at least after a while after some attempt.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

blblblblblbl

Keep attention on what are you buying!! and everything is gonna be okay, is so hard to ignore scam shops? If i buying something i check twice or more, if is the right stuff or if is scam shop.

igi

Quote from: Chicks on March 05, 2014, 09:48:28 PM
There is consumer protection services, laws, agencies. People don't check what you buy directly, but some make sure no one tries to abuse people by warning peoples through websites, . I think jailing is not enough. make it scale, using the main char relation as reference. After 5-6 scam attempt? Ban seller. After 10? main char. After 15-20? Perma ban (both the seller(s) and the main char(s)). We don't need scammers here. Just check coins prices when they first came to the market. People where buying for 20k... I mean really? if that ain't a scam attempt I never saw 1.
Selling C grade beads at Gemstone S prices? Soul ore at crystal A prices? Common now...

We all are responsible of what we buy, but those who clearly try to scam should be banned, at least after a while after some attempt.

R u insane? U r asking perma ban for a simple scam shop...
Wtf is with this QQ I rly dont get it... I bet u got burned by some shop and lost your adenaz cuz ure an idiot or u just used to others solving the problems u encounter through life...

sm0g

Quote from: igi on March 06, 2014, 12:01:26 AM
R u insane? U r asking perma ban for a simple scam shop...
Wtf is with this QQ I rly dont get it... I bet u got burned by some shop and lost your adenaz cuz ure an idiot or u just used to others solving the problems u encounter through life...
Its like word filter.  Pretty useless. Also if you are not responsible for your own moves,  you should pay the price.  Imho
null.void