Focus Attack / others

News:

Main Menu

Focus Attack / others

Started by Peorexo, March 07, 2014, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Topic stricte *deflect arrow qq tank nerfs*

Since u all were so glad to make deflect arrow togle cuz of its effectivness, why no making all skills who do have drawbacks into toggle's?
For me its even not about the usefulness of the skill but the slot it takes
ATM deflect arrow is toggle so tank subs have 1 more buff slot to use about which they dont have to care, and WL class for example have to spend this one slot for minor dmg increase for the cost of atk speed which we dont always can afford for longer periods (buff is 2min) but after few cancels u more likely would like to cancel the buff to fight back.

Also i would really be glad if u would consider cutting the nerf of focus power/death in bow weapons as well (increase 1/3 effect to like 1/2 or 2/3) becouse daggers are also bow users since in this chronicle we cant blink to our enemies. U still have to remember if we have this skill and the target is staying face to face, they have shield+we have dmg penalty as well. It should be high risk high reward, not high risk, low reward skill.

War Cry: 15% bow. 10% dagger -> do i really have to tell difference between 600patk weapon vs 250?
Dont tell me war cry was op with dagger, cuz im sure u will say about "f1 in back on focus power", if it was op then what can say tyrant or destro prefrenzy 100% effect on full hp? DAGGER ARE NOT F1 chars we want use skills to kill and we even cant afford this skill in mass pvp (not enough buff slots)
Even though i not really care about that in pvp cuz not enough slots for dagger class atleast, i do care of this skill when im going PvE (sometimes i do yeah!), i'd rather see this skill nerfed in PVP bonus effect not in patk, with fair values. (like negative duelist spirit)

And like i told before, once u listen to criers and make more and more fixes up to them, more topics will appear, and im starting it right now.

=drake=

I'm lost, the one massively customized skill is deflect arrow for the highly explained things. No other skill got "drawbacks", at maximum just bonus scaling (by weapon or armor type). But no negative effects.

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 07, 2014, 01:54:00 PM
I'm lost, the one massively customized skill is deflect arrow for the highly explained things. No other skill got "drawbacks", at maximum just bonus scaling (by weapon or armor type). But no negative effects.
(Focus Attack got changed into toggle in later chronicles)
U greatly modified deflect arrow thats ok, but 2min buff was FINE, why would u make it toggle to let them save one more buff slot?
u have 20+4, and tbh u cant buff perfectly u will always have to choose. And know they dont, cuz of toggle effect.
WL class for example if wants dmg have to sacrifice one buff to use focus attack which stays for 2min.
Why we have to sacrifice our defense buffs in order to make dmg, and tanks dont? And still for archer or dagger we do have atk speed penalty, and once dances/cov are gone ur f*cked with skill reuse and u still have this focus... Tanks will just have to turn off toggle.

And thats the part of focus attack what i thinks of it, rest things i posted is just overall bad at this moment.

Chicks

Quote from: Peorexo on March 07, 2014, 02:31:44 PM
(Focus Attack got changed into toggle in later chronicles)
U greatly modified deflect arrow thats ok, but 2min buff was FINE, why would u make it toggle to let them save one more buff slot?
u have 20+4, and tbh u cant buff perfectly u will always have to choose. And know they dont, cuz of toggle effect.
WL class for example if wants dmg have to sacrifice one buff to use focus attack which stays for 2min.
Why we have to sacrifice our defense buffs in order to make dmg, and tanks dont? And still for archer or dagger we do have atk speed penalty, and once dances/cov are gone ur f*cked with skill reuse and u still have this focus... Tanks will just have to turn off toggle.

And thats the part of focus attack what i thinks of it, rest things i posted is just overall bad at this moment.

No it wasn't fine. The skill as it was originally (without the nerf) would not have required any change toward a toggle, but this is an altered spell that include a major nerf. Thing is, if it's not a toggle, there is no way a tanks can switch to a bow in a pvp and use it remotely effectively anymore. This is why a toggle was required : to not nerf the tank for 2 mins. The nerf itself is already uncalled for many subclasses choices and you want to make it worst by forcing that nerf for 2 mins?

Activate it vs an archer, the archer die, a mage appear -­­> we're freaked.
You? : Activate it vs anything -> something appear... well you're not freaked, you would probably have activated it anyway...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Peorexo

Quote from: Chicks on March 07, 2014, 03:05:06 PM
No it wasn't fine. The skill as it was originally (without the nerf) would not have required any change toward a toggle, but this is an altered spell that include a major nerf. Thing is, if it's not a toggle, there is no way a tanks can switch to a bow in a pvp and use it remotely effectively anymore. This is why a toggle was required : to not nerf the tank for 2 mins. The nerf itself is already uncalled for many subclasses choices and you want to make it worst by forcing that nerf for 2 mins?

Activate it vs an archer, the archer die, a mage appear -­­> we're freaked.
You? : Activate it vs anything -> something appear... well you're not freaked, you would probably have activated it anyway...
U stil ldont get it? u have 20+4 buff slots, counting 3 fighter dance, atleast 4 songs, basics buffs and ur FULL i cant put this self without paying cost of some other important buff. EVEN though defelct was nerfed and maybe u need it toggle to help pure tanks, u still WIN cos of not loosing any slot for this skill becouse it is toggle.
And with focus im loosing slot for minor dmg increase and 10% atk speed lost with that is big deal when ur gonna have 400 with bow.

mardel

Quote from: Peorexo on March 07, 2014, 03:16:38 PM
U stil ldont get it? u have 20+4 buff slots, counting 3 fighter dance, atleast 4 songs, basics buffs and ur FULL i cant put this self without paying cost of some other important buff. EVEN though defelct was nerfed and maybe u need it toggle to help pure tanks, u still WIN cos of not loosing any slot for this skill becouse it is toggle.
And with focus im loosing slot for minor dmg increase and 10% atk speed lost with that is big deal when ur gonna have 400 with bow.
But who cares? You QQing because you made a wrong subclass or something.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Peorexo

Quote from: mardel on March 07, 2014, 03:31:38 PM
But who cares? You QQing because you made a wrong subclass or something.
told it to 20page spam in tank nerfs thread mby?
I did not choose wrong, i like my class but since we're getting more and more custom changes why not change smth what got changed in future chronicles anyway>?

=drake=

I think you got the actual Focus Attack massively wrong...
Officially Focus Attack, in ANY chronicle, is affecting only 1 weapon: POLE.
We already boosted it, to allow more interesting class combos, by enabling it to work with other weapons...
in case i can give you this reference:
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=317
or gracia final code where you can read the effect that is limited to POLEARMS only (straight from their servers, cant post IL right now)

skill_begin skill_name = [s_focus_attack5] /* [포커스 어택] */ skill_id = 317 level = 5 operate_type = T magic_level = 74 self_effect = {} effect = {{p_physical_polarm_target_single};{p_hit;{pole};6;diff};{p_critical_damage;{pole};30;per}} mp_consume1 = 34 reuse_delay = 0 target_type = none next_action = none abnormal_visual_effect = {ave_none} ride_state = {@ride_none} multi_class = 0 olympiad_use = 1 skill_end

You want to "boost/enhance" a skill that have been boosted since day one (as by default it gives +nothing to anything that is not a Pole weapon).
Will not happen.

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 07, 2014, 04:03:49 PM
I think you got the actual Focus Attack massively wrong...
Officially Focus Attack, in ANY chronicle, is affecting only 1 weapon: POLE.
We already boosted it, to allow more interesting class combos, by enabling it to work with other weapons...
in case i can give you this reference:
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=317
or gracia final code where you can read the effect that is limited to POLEARMS only (straight from their servers, cant post IL right now)

skill_begin skill_name = [s_focus_attack5] /* [포커스 어택] */ skill_id = 317 level = 5 operate_type = T magic_level = 74 self_effect = {} effect = {{p_physical_polarm_target_single};{p_hit;{pole};6;diff};{p_critical_damage;{pole};30;per}} mp_consume1 = 34 reuse_delay = 0 target_type = none next_action = none abnormal_visual_effect = {ave_none} ride_state = {@ride_none} multi_class = 0 olympiad_use = 1 skill_end

You want to "boost/enhance" a skill that have been boosted since day one (as by default it gives +nothing to anything that is not a Pole weapon).
Will not happen.
delete bonus dmg with other weapons, make it toggle. That whats i want.
Focus power/death working with all weapons retail-like, nerf did happen.
Why u still bother comparing OFF with DN when in every second post u referring to both DNET substack system or OFF-files
U will not make every1 happy but u still mess with some classes when u shouldnt do it, 2min deflect arrow was fine, its ffs 120second but if such skill can be made toggle that annoyed me. I'd like to save more buff slots too lol

edit:
about focus attack, u enabled it to work with other weapons with together decreasing atk speed as penalty of using it so dps is less 10%cd =/= 10% atk speed, check our tattoo system wherre is 20%cd for 10% atk speed
U still nerfed war cry, so dont hide it with focus attack which in total when i use both i will have less dps than w/o touching both of this skills. (when used with another weapon than pole)

silent_death

Quote from: Peorexo on March 07, 2014, 04:07:15 PM
delete bonus dmg with other weapons, make it toggle. That whats i want.
Focus power/death working with all weapons retail-like, nerf did happen.
Why u still bother comparing OFF with DN when in every second post u referring to both DNET substack system or OFF-files
U will not make every1 happy but u still mess with some classes when u shouldnt do it, 2min deflect arrow was fine, its ffs 120second but if such skill can be made toggle that annoyed me. I'd like to save more buff slots too lol

edit:
about focus attack, u enabled it to work with other weapons with together decreasing atk speed as penalty of using it so dps is less 10%cd =/= 10% atk speed, check our tattoo system wherre is 20%cd for 10% atk speed
U still nerfed war cry, so dont hide it with focus attack which in total when i use both i will have less dps than w/o touching both of this skills. (when used with another weapon than pole)

So you want it NOT to work with other weapons, just to be toggle? on stack-sub system?

lol.
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

Peorexo

Quote from: silent_death on March 07, 2014, 04:13:33 PM
So you want it NOT to work with other weapons, just to be toggle? on stack-sub system?

lol.
i'd rather have it toggle with use only on pole than current stage of it and wasting buff slot, this skill lower ur dps in pvp anyway.

=drake=

Quote from: Peorexo on March 07, 2014, 04:14:22 PM
i'd rather have it toggle with use only on pole than current stage of it and wasting buff slot, this skill lower ur dps in pvp anyway.

But:
1) we are still interlude
2) this skill is more boosted than original and have no penalities at all
3) as point 2, it have zero penalities and is a 100% buff so it uses the BUFF slot... (else next will be request to put toggle every buff of the game)
4) in following chronicles got changed to toggle for 1 reason only: next chronicles adds many new buffs so was required to free up some slots

so this one sadly will stay as is. I cant accept arguments over it :(
We can discuss other skills if you like. (open a new topic dedicated)