Web Analytics
dc immediately

News:

Main Menu

dc immediately

Started by vincent18, March 10, 2014, 02:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincent18

When i log in i got dc immediately. i dont know what is the problem couse i haven't  play for last 3 days. i tried to delete system, and full check but the problem is still up.

lf help

=drake=

In which part of the login sequence you get DC?

Before insert password?
Before server selection (after password insert)?
The instant you choose a server?
During the loading screen before the character selection?
When you click on a character?
The instant you press START after you selected a character?
During the loading of the screen after the selection of character is done?
When you spawn in the game?

Then:
OS version?
Laucher options active?
DC Message?
Crash Message if any?
Extra informations?

Thanks.

vincent18

I get dc when my char spawns and the interval is from spawn to 3 mins. doesn't depend on what i do. it's just a simple "disconnected from the server" and go back to login screen. i tried different proxies but doesn't help. i use win7 64bit with standard options in launcher (just low cpu checked) like after deleting a system and full check. this problem doesn't appear in other games, or other activites like ts, etc...

=drake=

Quote from: vincent18 on March 10, 2014, 02:45:55 PM
I get dc when my char spawns and the interval is from spawn to 3 mins. doesn't depend on what i do. it's just a simple "disconnected from the server" and go back to login screen. i tried different proxies but doesn't help. i use win7 64bit with standard options in launcher (just low cpu checked) like after deleting a system and full check. this problem doesn't appear in other games, or other activites like ts, etc...

Does it happen with all your characters or just some? Can you provide charname? (more than enough)
What if you make a new character?

vincent18

yeah i tried more chars, one is "vnc"

=drake=

If you make a new account, log it, make char and login?
What happens?

FredMadison

offtopic - login server is down, not server though.

NunoPitbull

Yeah. no message appears when trying to log.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

erik35

vincent18

cant register new account, when click on activation link, the DN website loading but the pop up with security questions doesn't appear :s, and as i see from replies the login off

=drake=

Quote from: vincent18 on March 10, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
cant register new account, when click on activation link, the DN website loading but the pop up with security questions doesn't appear :s, and as i see from replies the login off

And now? you can?

vincent18

no, still no security window :( i tried on 3 pc