Main Menu

Was that... a Cruel tear?

Started by LadyZENITH, April 01, 2014, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

localh0st

ozyn

When nothink goes right, go left

unhandledexeption

Quote from: localh0st on April 02, 2014, 05:44:05 PMAbout BlackArmy on Tarantula: I knew how it will end and since this BA is not the one i used to be as former member (and later leader on BFDE) i decided to stay away from the mass recruit policy.[/img]

In the first two weeks there wasn't "mass recruit policy" the most of the members infinity, dex or whatever BA members. The "mass recruit policy" became active when we were so few (as some left for the OMGWTF clans(SF, Excidium) to get boss jewels (which they failed, so they left the server, or playing as clanless), the same thing that pulled apart a lot of old clans, like fi), and we weren't able to make a full party without dualbox chars... And it isn't "ended", as i remember the same happened on infinity 5x when after the adena exploit the "old" BA left the server, and RagnaKnights were invited to become the "new" BA... just we aren't 24/7 players who max out their chars in 2 months.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

localh0st

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 03, 2014, 06:29:29 PM
In the first two weeks there wasn't "mass recruit policy" the most of the members infinity, dex or whatever BA members. The "mass recruit policy" became active when we were so few (as some left for the OMGWTF clans(SF, Excidium) to get boss jewels (which they failed, so they left the server, or playing as clanless), the same thing that pulled apart a lot of old clans, like fi), and we weren't able to make a full party without dualbox chars... And it isn't "ended", as i remember the same happened on infinity 5x when after the adena exploit the "old" BA left the server, and RagnaKnights were invited to become the "new" BA... just we aren't 24/7 players who max out their chars in 2 months.
oldba newba shit starts again? you should pm hal @ fb( i can provide link in pm) to discuss about it,both of you are fanatics on this story.
i knew it since day1 ,mohikan wont handle the tears 'n shit ingame as solid as balee/kapa or even i did at bfde.
now go back to the topic.

unhandledexeption

quote author=localh0st link=topic=282490.msg2442945#msg2442945 date=1396547427]oldba newba shit starts again? you should pm hal @ fb( i can provide link in pm) to discuss about it,both of you are fanatics on this story.[/quote]

Olvass figyelmesebben. Én pont belittel vitatkoztam anno amikor folyamatosan nyomta az "ez az új blackarmy nem olyan mint a régi, szégyen hogy használjátok a nevet, stb" marhaságát... Én leszarom hogy mikori BA-s, most is vannak a klánba mindenféle idÅ'szakból. Arról volt szó hogy ugyan így ment az újrakezdés infinityn is, nemnagyon látszott aktívnak a klán, majd amikor meglett a tűrhetÅ' cucc, és a szint, meg a subok, aztán "életre kelt", szóval nincs vége.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Denzo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 03, 2014, 08:42:35 PM
quote author=localh0st link=topic=282490.msg2442945#msg2442945 date=1396547427]oldba newba shit starts again? you should pm hal @ fb( i can provide link in pm) to discuss about it,both of you are fanatics on this story.

Olvass figyelmesebben. Én pont belittel vitatkoztam anno amikor folyamatosan nyomta az "ez az új blackarmy nem olyan mint a régi, szégyen hogy használjátok a nevet, stb" marhaságát... Én leszarom hogy mikori BA-s, most is vannak a klánba mindenféle idÅ'szakból. Arról volt szó hogy ugyan így ment az újrakezdés infinityn is, nemnagyon látszott aktívnak a klán, majd amikor meglett a tűrhetÅ' cucc, és a szint, meg a subok, aztán "életre kelt", szóval nincs vége.

dream more bro
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

N3bz

Quote from: N!k on April 03, 2014, 01:08:09 AM
never understand people who r moving their sh1t on public forums more over when they were playing in one clan.
p.s.
Won a server in three month ? xD And now decided to throw your shits into a public? /Sad people are sad.

when i said 1-2 months ago that those guys dont give a single sh1t about each other no1 listen, they said im a scammer , in fact u can see who are the real scammers :))

kwolu

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 01, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
So, long story short, I stole bara after watching them to constantly fail at it for hour. BBla bla no big deal, happens every day.

Except the... tears I got from Cruel. I mean... from people that filled clan with nolifers, made ally with strongest clan ever, PKed and laid waste to everyone they could on every boss... and once there is a hiccup in the machine instant cry?

Oh, next time they will lose pvp once and half of the people will leave them, heh, if that isn't happening already.
You act like an ass for month and suddenly Im the selfish bastard and you are the people's hero and helper. Just suck it. I was even so nice I offered my help initially, you refused, your loss.

Here is the fun-slide. I suggest promoting mr Admiral in the clan, he represents well.

http://i.imgur.com/Hi3YOeM.gif

who cares ;O

LadyZENITH

Any time you feel drama can happen, you have to try.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(