Ideal for gm - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Ideal for gm

Started by OsirisDl, March 27, 2014, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: askia on March 28, 2014, 10:52:11 AM
Seems you dont understand.... Placing that item on the "donattion shop" makes no impact on the game and with that "Donator coins" server can be up for more time = you can play for free also for that time...

Stop beeing a pitty and think about others who are not playing 24/7
Seems like you don't understand. Everything makes impact on the game that has an option for donate, since coins are on the market.
And crying for baium proves that you guys have no idea, what are you talking about. Getting barakiel is the real pain, if you get baium by donate, in 2 weeks you'll open "BARAKIEL @ DONNY PLSPLS WE HAVE NO TIME!!!". If you have no time, you don't need noblesse, what's so hard to understand in this? Last time I played at DN, it was like 4-5 months for me to get noblesse. These topics should be instalocked.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

OsirisDl

Quote from: Csenky on March 28, 2014, 12:24:10 PM
Seems like you don't understand. Everything makes impact on the game that has an option for donate, since coins are on the market.
And crying for baium proves that you guys have no idea, what are you talking about. Getting barakiel is the real pain, if you get baium by donate, in 2 weeks you'll open "BARAKIEL @ DONNY PLSPLS WE HAVE NO TIME!!!". If you have no time, you don't need noblesse, what's so hard to understand in this? Last time I played at DN, it was like 4-5 months for me to get noblesse. These topics should be instalocked.

Mate this dagger has always been at Donny what will change if there?
Barakiel on the other hand was never At Donny and as I remember there was never 1 crier for Barakiel asking place at Donny. And also you need to think little more ppl don't cry for barakiel, bcz is not 1 week w8 resapwn.
And (P.S) I not crying for me bcz I have nolife I only try think about others.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

LadyZENITH

Talking about good old Infinity style, The Dagger was never at donny. Nothing like that was. Not even soul crystals lvl 13 were at donny, and that is speaking about days when the only way to get them to 13 was anthy or vala.

No. No to anything making the game easier. It is way easier then it should be already.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kostsuba

i cant understand this guy who tell if  u dont play much time u dont need have nobless?? what mean this?can u explane me?if i log for siege i dont need nobless? really u need explane that with the time :)

lbiguiml

Full retail + Nobless quest item on donny npc!

I would like it :)

kostsuba

zocha

Quote from: askia on March 28, 2014, 10:52:11 AM
Seems you dont understand.... Placing that item on the "donattion shop" makes no impact on the game and with that "Donator coins" server can be up for more time = you can play for free also for that time...

Stop beeing a pitty and think about others who are not playing 24/7
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Trp

Baium is not about time. Its about tard zerg clans PKing all ppl which want just stab baium. Its all about zergs greedy attitude - dont let make rest of server sub/nobless so only we can farm oly without any competition. Later QQ for no strong enemy and emoquit server (many did already). It leaves only 2 options for rest of ppl: Join zerg and become tard too or create some other zerg and win big pvp. If you want just play easy with few friends and refuse to join zerg or refuse to asslick them, you are screwed. Especialy mentioned website respawn list it makes it realy easy for every zerg to guard Baium.

If you all haters want us older players with real life duties to emoquit server because you block us from becoming strong enough to give you real pvp.... its your choice, enjoy 300 ppl server in few monts.

Trpajzilk

zocha

Quote from: Trp on March 28, 2014, 03:45:13 PM
Baium is not about time. Its about tard zerg clans PKing all ppl which want just stab baium. Its all about zergs greedy attitude - dont let make rest of server sub/nobless so only we can farm oly without any competition. Later QQ for no strong enemy and emoquit server (many did already). It leaves only 2 options for rest of ppl: Join zerg and become tard too or create some other zerg and win big pvp. If you want just play easy with few friends and refuse to join zerg or refuse to asslick them, you are screwed. Especialy mentioned website respawn list it makes it realy easy for every zerg to guard Baium.

If you all haters want us older players with real life duties to emoquit server because you block us from becoming strong enough to give you real pvp.... its your choice, enjoy 300 ppl server in few monts.

Trpajzilk
Next  +1
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Csenky

Quote from: kostsuba on March 28, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
i cant understand this guy who tell if  u dont play much time u dont need have nobless?? what mean this?can u explane me?if i log for siege i dont need nobless? really u need explane that with the time :)
It means that if you have only a few hours to play per week, you won't be a factor in oly, and same goes for any pvp/epic/siege. You will be just a farmer, maybe you can make a twink and have fun near dion. This does not need noblesse. If you somehow happen to have enough gear for some siege action at weekends, you can get noblesse buff from your party, and you can get summon to important places from other noblesses.

TL;DR
The features of Noblesse are for active players, hence the hard quest. It's not fcking mandatory to everyone. It's a PRIVILEGE.

Csenky

Quote from: OsirisDl on March 28, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
One brakaiel Item was NEVER at Donny but baium dagger always has been there
I have never seen dagger either at donny, was it on the same server where custom sets were avabilable? Congratz playing there. I'm looking for a normal server here, without retarded donations.

OsirisDl

Quote from: Csenky on March 28, 2014, 04:05:30 PM
I have never seen dagger either at donny, was it on the same server where custom sets were avabilable? Congratz playing there. I'm looking for a normal server here, without retarded donations.

If I remember correctly baium blooded dagger was added at hellbound chronicle but I aint sure 100%
Well if you looking for a normal server without retarded donations, leave here bcz drake needs these gift donations from ppl so the server stays open.
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter