Web Analytics
And Where is the balance from Oly ???? (GM) Told ????? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

And Where is the balance from Oly ???? (GM) Told ?????

Started by Toxa_Mc, March 28, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Alex on March 28, 2014, 10:31:58 PM
wtf GM I made spoiler/crafter and everyone kills me on oly, hammer crush has only 100 power and it hits for 100

where is oly balance GM?

gg GM fix this game or i wont play it anymore
You miss smile in the end :)

Quote from: Toxa_Mc on March 28, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

I woke server lost 3 months ! In bought D.coins ! and realized that we should leave ! Created a character who I like ! Played on Nightmare x 30 all was well , but here on you ! Thanks for the game !
So if you like that class and enjoy your char where is the issue then? I guess you could predict what will be the strongest oly farm char? You could also read changelog before server opening?

I guess people excpected 1hit killing around the server shouting and bragging around. Well it happened 8 years ago, but we have learn something from our own mistakes in time...

Quote from: Toxa_Mc on March 28, 2014, 10:41:09 PM

And What about Elementa Heal?????? What happened to him why little restores HP ??? as it is said that everything works as the official server ????
Ill take a look if everything is fine there. By the concept of your sentances i believe its is, but ill double check to be sure.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 10:41:51 PM
You miss smile in the end :)
So if you like that class and enjoy your char where is the issue then? I guess you could predict what will be the strongest oly farm char? You could also read changelog before server opening?

I guess people excpected 1hit killing around the server shouting and bragging around. Well it happened 8 years ago, but we have learn something from our own mistakes in time...
We?Dude in time when drake was the man all the time,server was perfect,you didnt see people in forum saying hey my char is nerfed or hey its not working wtv,ur the player that become GM trying to fix things that you didnt agree while a player,and yes since u were sps ee,its easy to understand now.

Im not afraid from now on to post my full opinion,im Kabally go in game and perma ban me if u feel that i shouldnt give my opinion go ahead.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on March 28, 2014, 10:45:14 PM
We?Dude in time when drake was the man all the time,server was perfect,you didnt see people in forum saying hey my char is nerfed or hey its not working wtv,ur the player that become GM trying to fix things that you didnt agree while a player,and yes since u were sps ee,its easy to understand now.

Im not afraid from now on to post my full opinion,im Kabally go in game and perma ban me if u feel that i shouldnt give my opinion go ahead.
See? You are still get used to old system :), ban for giving opinion (which btw is far from the truth, drake knows it and all of the staff do) wont happen here. I dont feel important for having ban power, i actually hate to ban players but there are rules to respect in order to keep the peace.

Toxa_Mc

Chronicles iterluada on Olympiad was given to the mage ACUMEN EMPOWER and something else on the fighter class dont remember ! They were specially created for balance ! They are not here !

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 10:48:39 PM
See? You are still get used to old system :), ban for giving opinion (which btw is far from the truth, drake knows it and all of the staff do) wont happen here. I dont feel important for having ban power, i actually hate to ban players but there are rules to respect in order to keep the peace.
In 2008 archers were nerfed,3 months later,sub stack got nerfed,in tarantula,there is no combat haste,damage pot there isnt here,mana pot there isnt here,also 25 % less damage ,tattos doing +power then baium and queen ant,yes we players are pathetic ! Its we the ones!Its me and others that are saying things far from the truth..oh sventi..afk
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Toxa_Mc on March 28, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

Chronicles iterluada on Olympiad was given to the mage ACUMEN EMPOWER and something else on the fighter class dont remember ! They were specially created for balance ! They are not here !
Thats another thing for discussion, not related to the skills at all. You can open new topic and we can discuss about that. No problem at all.

OblivionDzheinZ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Kabally is right though, most of the times it's actually less than 1.2k damage per critical hit (fullbuff). We don't expect to 1 hit another player but critical damage and chance is pretty much all that archers can rely on as they have very few usefull skills. If an HE subs as a PP (which is all he can really do to compete with other self buffer classes) it still won't enhance crit chance and damage enough to get a crit or two out. If fullbuffed out of the Olympiad you can't get enough damage to compete with mages I can only imagine in Oly as a PP/HE. Doesn't look like a good case scenario for archers IMO. As you said, there can't be a universal char that will excel at all roles, but as of now archers aren't really good at anything to be honest.

and Toxa_MC stop spamming, your typing is annoying. You might be right though :). I'll tell you when I can decrypt your words.

Need a sig? Banner? Avatar? Take a peek in this topic:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,129826.0.html

Toxa_Mc

I'm trying to explain , I am not able to use svoim character at the Olympics ! And the Olympics is given on acumen I don't have enough speed caste to restore the HP ! At the Olympics it is not complete ( I'm not saying that it should be IMBA )

yet again Chronicles interluda at the start of the battle should be given acumen empower wind walk , it isn't in here ! That's where the imbalance !

Xardas

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 10:41:51 PM

Ill take a look if everything is fine there. By the concept of your sentances i believe its is, but ill double check to be sure.
It stayed there till you nerfed my frezny and it's effect on fists ... but yeah I agree 1 shotting is one sided fun ^^

@OblivionDzheinZ Wait what ? from what i've seen so far mages got 2k cp 4k hp that's 6 crits from archer and if you are properly full buffed / equiped your crit rate should be around 400 +- ... so that's what 2 crits in every 5 hits ? plus if 5 archers hit 1 mage and crit it's dead

PS:Guys stop QQING ABOUT OLy it's not l2 It's a damn 1v1 pvp who has more buff then -> skill

Garn.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 10:54:39 PM
Thats another thing for discussion, not related to the skills at all. You can open new topic and we can discuss about that. No problem at all.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,282379.0.html

acumen 1
haste 1

that's all.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LancelotPL

You dont have cast speed other chars dont have ww or any buff, if u want farm oly make some xx/buffer and u will be happy... but its normal qq topic, ur chars sux so qq on forum :D

OblivionDzheinZ

True. But mages don't rely on chance. You know how much damage you will deal and you can plan your strategy right from the get go. Archers deal that amount of damage if PROPERLY fullbuffed. Kabally dealt that damage with cat buff+dance+song+chants. At OLY (which is the subject of the topic) all you have is pp buffs. Besides mages that can heal themselves while dealing damage at the same time always have an advantage as they don't have to waste time casting a healing spell, OL+WC and BD+SE are good examples of that. It's true that they might have to ignore their cast speed to get a Mana Tattoo but so do the archers have to chose crit damage over chance or attack speed. It will become even worse when the mages start getting Wild Magic LVL 9 by augmentation.

PS: By the way, QQing doesn't mean Crying. Alt+Q+Q is the shortcut to exit the game in Diablo II. If someone was just too bad at the game you would tell them: "QQ please". Just to get the facts right  :-X

Need a sig? Banner? Avatar? Take a peek in this topic:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,129826.0.html