Web Analytics
Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggerIsMyLife

Now changing everything while my friends already left and they did topics like 3 weeks ago that xp and sp rates are very low  on 70+? srsly?

remeron

personally speaking, I would like to see a decrease in the level-requirement for subclassing..
I am convinced that this would prevent botting, enhance cooperative-gameplaying..ppl would feel encouraged to keep going on...it might deliver what curve system cannot.

Painkiler

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on March 31, 2014, 09:11:40 PM
Now changing everything while my friends already left and they did topics like 3 weeks ago that xp and sp rates are very low  on 70+? srsly?
They can still go back, or they just sold their chars for $$?

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 09:13:10 PM
personally speaking, I would like to see a decrease in the level-requirement for subclassing..
I am convinced that this would prevent botting, enhance cooperative-gameplaying
+1
Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on March 31, 2014, 09:11:40 PM
There are no changes actually. Just a discussion

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

guerra

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:57:55 PM
So i dont get it, the issues are the rates or not?
Because the n.1 complain all GMs are getting by PMs is the server rates.

We have this at the moment:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates.htm

what if the rates would change? for example to this:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm
NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)

Do it !

I have quest horn since 1month and didn't sub yet , cuz i can't exp till 79 50% ... No time to grind ...

I'm getting 0.02% per mob at 77lvl, i just loose the feeling to log on when i think about it ...

I had like 10friends in the begining of the server to play with,they quit cuz we just have like 2hrs per day on weekdays to play.

Now is just me and sometimes kabally when his not drunk or stoned or both.

I got almost top gear to pvp and no level to do it ... It's sad :(
Shoulmon   HE/PAL  NewMDK
Macho  SR/SWS   <3 SS2

reddragonjr

NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)
Y that graph you posted drake is stable and good  :P
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 09:04:14 PM
Is this positive or negative? :D

This really positive,this is SS2,this is Coca Cola,this is me closing league of legends and logging to exp,when you holla at us telling its on.

See?Everyone now is happy,in teamspeak they wont say anymore,oh shit exp...now just allow enhanced mana<3 <3 <3 jk but i wished
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 09:14:50 PM
They can still go back, or they just sold their chars for $$?
sure they wont when they saw this Imba newbies in olympiad and imba noobs on PVP No challenge at all )

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on March 31, 2014, 09:21:47 PM
This really positive,this is SS2,this is Coca Cola,this is me closing league of legends and logging to exp,when you holla at us telling its on.

See?Everyone now is happy,in teamspeak they wont say anymore,oh shit exp...now just allow enhanced mana<3 <3 <3 jk but i wished
That Sh1t Cray!

Make it active :P Like in old days in Drake we trust! ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Mordyn

Stop with the flaming and shit talking and get on track. Even if YOU do not care if its low rate you need to consider the MASSES. get off if your pedestals and think common sense. How do we bring more players to the server? We make the game faster!
Drake, your second graph if good. And yes,  bring back the old you!
I have said it 5x, I will still play the way it is for the love of the dnet setup, but the majority will not. stop thinking this is about ME, i am looking at the issue objectively, and want what all of you do; more players!
Fix the curve, even 10x at cap is "better" but my personal opinion would be 15-20x. People just dont have the time they did (yes, im talking about the old-school players, in all honesty they are the ones that matter)
Another thing to consider is the gear that retail gives you, maybe something like the path to awakening? Cut it off after A grade and make people farm their end game gear!
I can keep going and will probably do so but the flaming needs to stop. Lets have a serious discussion and BRING PEOPLE to Dragon net. I successfully ran a stack sub server for a year and have a good amount of experience in formin communities.
Drake, thank you for taking this seriously.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: guerra on March 31, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Now is just me and sometimes kabally when his not drunk or stoned or both.

ok, you won.