News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: Mordyn on April 02, 2014, 03:53:01 AM
C B and A grade gear is not custom.
Try leveling from 1-40, then goto giran and spend 2.5kk on a pair of gloves. Out of the question.  Especially after buying class change.
There is nothing enjoyable about lvling in low C grade.
Are you kidding me? Level 74 Antilope in HS drops 13k adena, level 30 random bug in Cruma marshlands drops 8k adena. If you can't make a nuker (or pretty much any DD) and farm up 10kk with a free shadow D weapon in 3 hours for your homu/delu/war axe+SA+class change, then you better leave now, because you would have hard times later on.

edit.
Not to mention, "try leveling..."
Man, you are talking to people who DID level up here WITHOUT those gears being sold in giran atm. When karmian gloves were in cruma tower, not at random guys in giran. Now you just get into an academy who pays your class change, and you can access everything in giran what you might need. You have to farm adena? zomg :( drake pls :(
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Mordyn

Yanno, like I originally said, this isn't even about me. I will level up no problem. I'm looking at this objectively and imagining what everyone else thinks that comes to the server as a new player.
They are not going to bother, simple.
Just interested in investing my time in a game/server that will still be live and full of players in 6 months. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
Sorry for having ideas for wanting to bring in more players, lol.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

=drake=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on April 02, 2014, 04:31:34 AM
Yeah but they significally decreased Exp amount needed to reach 85, so at the end you do 85 in 2 days

http://l2wiki.com/Character_Level
and
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdDM1akEwTWJyZ1Rra1ZTb0kzb2s4X0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

as you can see from IL to GoD the difference, beside last levels, is not that groundbreaking.
For example:
the exp required in GoD to get lv72, here in IL will give you Lv70.
the exp required in GoD to get lv80 50%, here would give you lv79.
lv84 of GoD = lv80 of IL

What boosts leveling up in GoD is simply the fact that exists mobs with much higher level than 80-83 (obvously) and by power-farming them is obvious you can level up faster.

Csenky

Quote from: Mordyn on April 02, 2014, 04:55:44 AM
Yanno, like I originally said, this isn't even about me. I will level up no problem. I'm looking at this objectively and imagining what everyone else thinks that comes to the server as a new player.
They are not going to bother, simple.
Just interested in investing my time in a game/server that will still be live and full of players in 6 months. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
Sorry for having ideas for wanting to bring in more players, lol.
I understand what do you mean, I don't understand why do you wanna fill the server with players who doesn't even start playing, if they don't get everything for free up to level 76. Because providing B/A grades mean exactly this. Well, I won't miss these kind of players. Not to mention how drastically would such a modification destroy the current market. What you said is not objective, it's crazy on a server like Tarantula.

Mordyn

Quote from: Csenky on April 02, 2014, 05:06:00 AM
I understand what do you mean, I don't understand why do you wanna fill the server with players who doesn't even start playing, if they don't get everything for free up to level 76. Because providing B/A grades mean exactly this. Well, I won't miss these kind of players. Not to mention how drastically would such a modification destroy the current market. What you said is not objective, it's crazy on a server like Tarantula.

I just think it's rediculous to level in a 10 year old game with absolute shit gear until 7x.
This is why retail did the same thing I am talking about.

How about a poll as to who would be interested in a new server? And what features they would like to see before it launched, lol.
Whats your price Drake? ;-)
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

LadyZENITH

So by reading further your comments, now I'm 100% sure you are just asshole trying to kill our server. Please leave.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Mordyn

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 02, 2014, 06:57:57 AM
So by reading further your comments, now I'm 100% sure you are just asshole trying to kill our server. Please leave.

Trying to kill the server by making suggestions on how to bring people IN?
I'm sorry you feel that way, never intended for that to happen.
People expect so much in return for what they have done, it's too bad that you are so jaded it blinds you to what's happening.
Hate to argue, it's stupid, I'm making suggestions like I was asked to do. If you do not like them, counter with a logical answer.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mordyn on April 02, 2014, 07:17:06 AM
People expect so much in return for what they have done, it's too bad that you are so jaded it blinds you to what's happening.
Hate to argue, it's stupid, I'm making suggestions like I was asked to do. If you do not like them, counter with a logical answer.
Out of curiosity, what is your char in game?

About official being more easy, obviously you have thay feeling because on off you can log 999999999 walkers on monday and go afk whole week until weekend, they absolutly dont care.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mardel

Pls go back to off. I don't really care about off what's given to you after god. That's not lineage 2 anymore. If you want to turn Tarantula to that shit then more ppl will leave the server.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

N!k

-1 for idea about shadow items.
Actually on off it kills market TOTALY. Also about l2w at off there l2w - gl bb hf 4ever and mb 5% are using it. off rates on current Lindvior is ~3x. 1x + pa + potions. But still you need half year of nolife to be 99 and 3-4 month to be 100.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Csenky

Logical counterpart of your opinions:
You are talking a lot about the current official features;
which are designed for the current official client;
which has NOTHING to do with Interlude.
Those features were introduced for later updates, Interlude does not need those trash modifications to help the idiots get to endgame for free.
Seriously, this shall be on the Log-in screen: Welcome to Tarantula LOW RATE Interlude. If you have no time/don't want to farm, hidden itemshop appears with ALT+F4. Have Fun!

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 02, 2014, 10:19:57 AM
Logical counterpart of your opinions:
You are talking a lot about the current official features;
which are designed for the current official client;
which has NOTHING to do with Interlude.
Those features were introduced for later updates, Interlude does not need those trash modifications to help the idiots get to endgame for free.
Seriously, this shall be on the Log-in screen: Welcome to Tarantula LOW RATE Interlude. If you have no time/don't want to farm, hidden itemshop appears with ALT+F4. Have Fun!

I hate status quoist guys.