Web Analytics
How do we bring players to the server?

News:

Main Menu

How do we bring players to the server?

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordyn

Lets have a serious discussion. I will later copy/paste my thoughts here.  Please keep this on topic & let every player voice a serious opinion. Maybe a GM can help keep this clean.
We all want the same thing, so.... suggestions?
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Painkiler

This competition for servers admin is obviously pay2win. Banners everywhere+being in 1st three servers on every toplist.

Garn.

Quote from: Sax on March 31, 2014, 10:26:18 PM
Never bring players with these rules .. like on my case..i was banned only for multibot on 4 BIG characters ( big= noblese,stucksubed etc.. BIG ITEMS.. ) without real proofs..etc ,only some screens..and track caught me only 1 time ..and BANG ..permanent BAN ,how to bring players so? ..i have 2 weeks since no play ..and everyday i try to speak with track (cuz he banned me ) ..no answers,i have to mention..50% of srv use too multibox right now i think..and no all got banned perma.. etc :| I don't want to see anymore bad answers from ppl like "cry cry ..etc " ,only kids say this .Thanks

PS : Sry for my bad english .
fixed.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Sax on March 31, 2014, 10:26:18 PM
Never bring players with these rules .. like on my case..i was banned only for multibox on 4 BIG characters ( big= noblese,stucksubed etc.. BIG ITEMS.. ) without real proofs..etc ,only some screens..and track caught me only 1 time ..and BANG ..permanent BAN ,how to bring players so? ..i have 2 weeks since no play ..and everyday i try to speak with track (cuz he banned me ) ..no answers,i have to mention..50% of srv use too multibox right now i think..and no all got banned perma.. etc :| I don't want to see anymore bad answers from ppl like "cry cry ..etc " ,only kids say this .Thanks

PS : Sry for my bad english .

Crying botter? Ban him on forums, and close this topic already, we have one shitty spam-topic going on right now already.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Clonage

Server has arround 2k players. Numbers are also appealing.
Voting system with high votes rewards (Ex.: Hats, Random Consumables/Scrolls,etc..)
Faster (Quest)Golky Re-spawn. (Sub stack should be something that everyone should easly get. I was quite sad when everyone rushed retails first then substacking.)
Newbie buffs from LvL 1 to LvL 40.
Free 1st class change.

Rates Are OK! We just need more attractive early game for new players.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Garn.

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 11:25:45 PM
Server has arround 2k players. Numbers are also appealing.
Voting system with high votes rewards (Ex.: Hats, Random Consumables/Scrolls,etc..)
Faster (Quest)Golky Re-spawn. (Sub stack should be something that everyone should easly get. I was quite sad when everyone rushed retails first then substacking.)
Newbie buffs from LvL 1 to LvL 40.
Free 1st class change.

Rates Are OK! We just need more attractive early game for new players.
voting system wont work. hopzone and topzone are the most corrupted crap ever.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Painkiler

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 11:34:56 PM
voting system wont work. hopzone and topzone are the most corrupted crap ever.
That why i said it's pay2win.

Garn.

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 11:36:09 PM
That why i said it's pay2win.
maybe u misunderstood me, i mean this:

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 28, 2014, 09:07:55 AM
All i have to say that Voting mafia strikes again, those monopolist are just driving me mad. Even i promised myself i will not deal with them many years ago, i did it. And now im just getting in rage mode :@

As you can see we are removed for unknown reason and without any notice:

Hopzone:

Site is deactivated !

I opened topic:

http://forums.hopzone.net/showthread.php?53083-Dragon-Network-deactivated

And of course our server is removed even from Hopzone topic where other server advertaise themself....

Topzone:

They removed us totally

They removed us even from forum advertise section

So once again, after more and more players started to join DN (i guess they started to loose players massively ) they just disabled us to bring more players.... Just f**n great. :(
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Painkiler

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 11:38:10 PM
maybe u misunderstood me, i mean this:
I know what u mean, but if admins will pay proper $$, everything would be fine with hopzone and other toplist.

Garn.

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 11:43:28 PM
I know what u mean, but if admins will pay proper $$, everything would be fine with hopzone and other toplist.
y that's sure, but as far as i know they want heaps of money, greedy bastards.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Painkiler

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 11:45:13 PM
y that's sure, but as far as i know they want heaps of money, greedy bastards.
Welcome to the real world, where nothing comes for free ;]

=drake=

Is a bit different.
The concept is that they want small servers only so when their players go for vote, they end up in hopzone and see the "big servers" and join them.

I would dare to say the big servers are (at least in part) their properties, else those servers couldnt offer services like "vote for reward" or stuffs like that.
This is valid for all TopXXX websites because to offer those "features" is required an heavy integration between the server AND the vote website.