How do we bring players to the server? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

How do we bring players to the server?

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 02, 2014, 06:17:48 PM
So we should sacrafaice other 2000 souls because of few who will "give it a try".

Once again some facts:
- its not 4 its 5x ONLY ON LAST FEW LEVELS
(Before that its Nightmare, Dragon, Infinity rates)
- you can sub at 76 and use premium horn for minimal loss
- whitin 20 days of CASUAL playing you can reach max level if you know how to play and where to exp.

TrackZero the mythbuster

Myth  BUSTED

+1

Quote from: N!k on April 02, 2014, 06:27:42 PM
0.1 % on  lvl 65? You  were killing lvl 50 mobs?:/
dd+se=70 in  three days 3-4h per day.

+1 about random dc's. Last week it was atleast 3-4 on my memory.

+2

@Nik , you mean crashes? Where it happened?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

pmkaboo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 10:30:56 PM
Crying botter? Ban him on forums, and close this topic already, we have one shitty spam-topic going on right now already.
i would most likely say this same thing, if i wasnt permabanned for multiboxing aswell.

law

Quote from: Mordyn on April 02, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

+1

Well, i get something like 0.13~0.30% per mob in cata at lvl 70 killing lvl 66 mobs with more 2 guys.

Solution, don't play alone. You kill fast and kill more.

Anyway.
So we should sacrafaice other 2000 souls because of few who will "give it a try".

Once again some facts:
- whitin 20 days of CASUAL playing you can reach max level if you know how to play and where to exp.

TrackZero the mythbuster

Myth  BUSTED

No, we shouldnt sacrifice 2000.
But sooner or later these 2000 will leave if we continue to change core rules or features.

I really got pissed about the sub change from 78 to 76. I deleved to 69, now i should be like 76. And i subbed one day before the change.

Anyone will help me with that exp loss? It could be nice if i got some levels back, but i think TrackZero wont return my exp.

Now the next change to help cry babies will be? Auto Learn Skills ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: law on April 02, 2014, 06:35:31 PM
Well, i get something like 0.13~0.30% per mob in cata at lvl 70 killing lvl 66 mobs with more 2 guys.

Solution, don't play alone. You kill fast and kill more.

Anyway.
No, we shouldnt sacrifice 2000.
But sooner or later these 2000 will leave if we continue to change core rules or features.

I really got pissed about the sub change from 78 to 76. I deleved to 69, now i should be like 76. And i subbed one day before the change.

Anyone will help me with that exp loss? It could be nice if i got some levels back, but i think TrackZero wont return my exp.

Now the next change to help cry babies will be? Auto Learn Skills ?
There are no more changes, this was the max we could push.
Im trully sorry for your exp dude :(((

Chicks

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 02, 2014, 05:27:14 PM
Point is whiting 25 days and casual playing you can reach max . Everything else is myth.

And recent changes made it even more easier sub @ 76 etc...

All those people who decide to play or not to play acording the forum and opinions of few failure wouldnt join seriously (not talking about you bliz)

Depends on the class and general game knowledge. I myself prefered to focus on equip than solely xp, ending with top A within a month and a half approx, playing solo (mainly) (that means lvling the pp, the main char (tank), the spoilers, crafter etc), all this without a nuker. Thats with aprox 3-4h per day + full time/half the weekend.

That is not casual gaming, btw. When your free time is entirely playing, thats not "casual" anymore. Casual is more around 2h per day max + half a weekend max.

My point is : While I don't hate the slow grind, when you come here for the RP, you can be turned away by the rates. Choosing to make a slow grinding char in a mid-low rate server can turn most around in that situation. It also kill diversity (which then damage RP). It's more complex than : yeah rates are not that bad. Its impact vary regarding the way people decide to play the game.

Also I dunno where you got your numbers, but I'm not a myth. At least last time I checked I existed.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Clonage

Quote from: Blizzer on April 02, 2014, 05:22:21 PM
30+ oldies with whom I played in past asked me about that server but when heard end rates are x4 they said 'no thanks' and I get their point. Having normal work + some kind of social life means you can spend like 3-4h max a day, so casual player needs like 4+ months to enjoy the game with finished char and by finished I mean 79 with skills, nobl and some A stuff. x15 was the best server of that community because it wasn't too fast and it wasn't too slow but with current blackmailers it won't do. This x10 idea which drake posted would be a great option and encouragement to spent a month/two on making a char and then enjoying what's the most crucial in L2 - pvping+sieges.
Before dogs start their barking - I'm 78+sub+nobl so blow me with 'omfg learn to exp' xd
If you think about it the server rate in average is 13x exp. Faster early 30x to 5x. Probably your friends would have appreciated it the other way??
Also Static sucks, minimum flow in the game experience.
Crying that people have a life isnt a valid argument. Its all about tastes. Did they try the server? Saying that stuff w/o trying the server is like saying a car sucks just because of it's cover. Also does that mean because you are playing here you are a nolife? with no job? No friends? No...
One person can like high rate pvp server, others prefer low rate with a range of different ways to experience the game.

People these days want everything in their hand, not for today, but for yesterday.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

N!k

2 track. y-day 16-17 +2 gmt. dont remember exactly.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Painkiler

Once again some facts:

TrackZero the mythbuster

Myth  BUSTED
Track, for me it's fine but since they was playing on dragon x15 mostly and it was quite boring to exp there, so they was fine in the early levels when boost was x30-x20. When the lesser multiplier come they just leave, because they used to play on x20+ and then it changes to being slower and slower. Personally i don't like this dynamic rate, i would rather like something static between x10-x15. I will play here, and my friend will play here too but it's 10% from the 20 ppl that could play here.

Cromatorus

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 10:20:48 PM
Lets have a serious discussion. I will later copy/paste my thoughts here.  Please keep this on topic & let every player voice a serious opinion. Maybe a GM can help keep this clean.
We all want the same thing, so.... suggestions?

Write on hopzone that server buy rich arabic guy  and we got new Gms xD
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

remeron

Once again some facts:

TrackZero the mythbuster

Myth  BUSTED

2000 souls? rly?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on April 02, 2014, 08:44:30 PM
2000 souls? rly?
Actually there is over 15k active accounts usable (stats from db)
But at the same time ye it averages 2000+

Chicks

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 02, 2014, 09:32:05 PM
Actually there is over 15k active accounts usable (stats from db)
But at the same time ye it averages 2000+
does that include the 500 shops and the PP/BD bot too?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE