Web Analytics
SF fail Vol2. - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

SF fail Vol2.

Started by LadyZENITH, April 05, 2014, 06:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

It is an essence of L2. No hate = no drama = no fun. Some pew pew press this button yaii i got a kill... that's for kiddos.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

localh0st

blob blob blob,  almost drowned in tears n straight 'wedabest'  attitude.

LadyZENITH

So... without starting new topic.

IS4 PM ed me few days ago bragging that he will give every CP its own castle.

Well... can someone from SF explain what exactly went wrong?  ???

Edit: On the other hand, good trolling skills Diogo. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWvVoyuCSfQ&feature=youtu.be

Vendettacz

Diogo noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Punked also naked and hawt is only watching them  :'(
professional retarded driver

ZeniT

70% or more from core members left server

r.i.p SF

LadyZENITH

Nolife zerg leaving the server after a couple of months as usual?

Anyway, will be forgotten fast. A new superpower is rising. The Wolves (allied with Fear ofc). :P  A new zerg will demand a new topic soon.

djvancho

2 main cps from sf dont play you need 3 mouth to reach their lvl when you become stronger they will back from dark :) to kick asses
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 13, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
Nolife zerg leaving the server after a couple of months as usual?

Anyway, will be forgotten fast. A new superpower is rising. The Wolves (allied with Fear ofc). :P  A new zerg will demand a new topic soon.
Whats sad, poor SF left and we cant have old cool 3sided serv cuz there will be always some pussies to leave

SizeMatters

Quote from: djvancho on April 13, 2014, 01:06:15 PM
2 main cps from sf dont play you need 3 mouth to reach their lvl when you become stronger they will back from dark :) to kick asses

How can you come to kick asses if everything you achieved with your 'top' cps is mass bsoe?

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Peorexo on April 13, 2014, 01:27:49 PM
Whats sad, poor SF left and we cant have old cool 3sided serv cuz there will be always some pussies to leave
I thoughts its more like business these days in L2. Nolifers go in with their top CP's, supported by asslickers that want to get carried up with them (most of Cruel for example) , when they get where they want, they sell the stuff for real money and move to another server, while the asslickers ragequit or start asslicking other top clans. Or I'm wrong?

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 13, 2014, 02:39:32 PM
I thoughts its more like business these days in L2. Nolifers go in with their top CP's, supported by asslickers that want to get carried up with them (most of Cruel for example) , when they get where they want, they sell the stuff for real money and move to another server, while the asslickers ragequit or start asslicking other top clans. Or I'm wrong?
well that may be the case nowadays in l2 world, but still if they can farm more epics get more money, why quit?

LadyZENITH

Once again, money. Once you run out of customers willing to pay a lot for the stuff you move to other server. I think this is actually happening, considering track already caught and banned bunch of them, I can only imagine how many actually went trough.