Auto Pick

News:

Main Menu

Auto Pick

Started by kramligz, April 07, 2014, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramligz

Hello Track,

As title says, Can we enable this again? When we do train pt, We consume 1-2 mins to pick it up all the items on the floor and it's really wasting of time. This feature was implementing from the start right? and u disable because of the bugs you encountered? Is there any fixing going on this bug?

Hope your immediate response about this matter. More power to you and God bless us all.

Truly Yours,

Kramligz

P.S btw I decided to posted here because I know you read general discussion than pm. :D Please let me know if this topic is already exist or a spam.

mardel

Quote from: kramligz on April 07, 2014, 04:32:29 AM
Hello Track,

As title says, Can we enable this again? When we do train pt, We consume 1-2 mins to pick it up all the items on the floor and it's really wasting of time. This feature was implementing from the start right? and u disable because of the bugs you encountered? Is there any fixing going on this bug?

Hope your immediate response about this matter. More power to you and God bless us all.

Truly Yours,

Kramligz

P.S btw I decided to posted here because I know you read general discussion than pm. :D Please let me know if this topic is already exist or a spam.
Only the adena was on auto pickup mode. Does it really matter?

There is a reason why they disabled this feature.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

somasz

Pickup delay is almost zero,  you must pull trains from whole aden to pickup drops for 2 minutes

Morel

One person is making next train while others are picking up drops from previous train
I dont see a problem here
Morela - True hero of common people

Peorexo

Quote from: Morel on April 07, 2014, 10:30:15 AM
One person is making next train while others are picking up drops from previous train
I dont see a problem here
one guy not getting adena! SCAMMZORS EVERYWHERE

Denzo

Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Zibo

That's a nice trains you doing mate.

Let's calculate out of curiosity. I pick up 5 drops per second in average when they are not spread around much of course, and that doesn't happen when poling. That means you can pick up 600 drops in 2 minutes. I assume you are not alone in the training party, so let's say you have 4 active pickuppers.

OMAGOD, that guy is pulling ~1000 of mobs every train!!!
Can I join you sometimes? Please?

exeQutor

will be nice if that function will be  enabled :P lets hope :D

loXol

poll for bot trainer i guess.??
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

kramligz

Quote from: Zibo on April 07, 2014, 10:28:50 PM
That's a nice trains you doing mate.

Let's calculate out of curiosity. I pick up 5 drops per second in average when they are not spread around much of course, and that doesn't happen when poling. That means you can pick up 600 drops in 2 minutes. I assume you are not alone in the training party, so let's say you have 4 active pickuppers.

OMAGOD, that guy is pulling ~1000 of mobs every train!!!
Can I join you sometimes? Please?

8) Not really. Sometimes I got my connection problem and pick up delay occur. Ofc we have a picker but we really care is our keyboard, Don't want to broke it by spamming f4. Imagine how many spam press in a minute? and besides this feature was apply  since the beginning and why they disabled? yes they encountered bugs but why until now not working? They didn't fixed this feature? Hoping Track will response about this issue.

LadyZENITH

Its gone cause Drake and Track concluded it was buggy and unfair.

Buggy cause last hit = all money goes to that person.
Unfair cause range classes could just go "tower mode" and just shoot and not care, while close combats always had to run to mobs, giving bigger farm advantage to range classes.

Thats what they told back then, and I kinda agree. I think things are fine now as they are. Maybe look at that "please try again later" which sometimes happen when picking up rapidly. I also heard that is some sort of anti-dupe protection going on there.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Escaflew

Quote from: kramligz on April 08, 2014, 01:49:35 AM
Ofc we have a picker but we really care is our keyboard, Don't want to broke it by spamming f4.

You can just hold the button and believe me, you pick up even faster if you do it instead of spamming it..