Why not quest for horn?

Started by unhandledexeption, April 08, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormix88

Quote from: ZeniT on April 08, 2014, 07:24:45 PM
ban him and never let back. thx

damn, cant write my opinion coz i will get ban ;(

remeron

I thought there was a quest for it, which only non-subbed can take. not?

unhandledexeption

On old DN there was a quest to take if you wanted quest horn. Here no quest needed, everyone can get it if don't have already one. So those can get it who just want to help, even the dualbox characters.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Csenky

Quote from: Stormix88 on April 08, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
I want static rates x10, coz im 4 or more years older then the times when we play on dragon interlude, and i dont have time for Exp on x3 rates.

i dont have time to make destro for trains for faster exp, when i want to exp my TH here, its like trying to make a whole in wall with a sponge Oo. Even full buffed.

i dont like the tatoo system when i need to switch tatoo for mana or for other shit. ( mana pots back )
i dont like this golky system, every golky should have a 50% rate for drop horn(like dragon) + 2x quest horn ( when u make ratail subclas able to stack sub its never ending story to make sub, coz now, nolifers stacking his retails classes, when u calculate it, we got  the worst chances to get horn then on any other dragon server, thats not keep people play here )
i dont like adena drop system, how the freak is that possible.... 40 lvl mobs drop around 20k-30k depends of place where are u, and mobs on 70+ lvl example on hs drop 10k ?
i dont like rulez about boxes, im solo player and i want to get my pp and bd on back.
i want community server ON

i dont see you pay me for game, and u talked so much about it?

i dont see you saying how many players play now on tarantula, 2 months ago it was around 2k. And now 1k ? i dont see anyother reason why u shouldnt tell us about online players.

if u want more players do something with this. im guessing everybody who left server have same problem as me.
basicaly most important are, rates and how much chance for stack sub we got and i think i got more chance for find a baium ring on ground then get horn.

cYa
Just one tiny question: Who said to you, that the server will be like you pictured it in this cryfest? The rates, the sub system, the box rules, everything was announced. And the rates are 5x on lv80 now, do you even know, what are you talking about? 3x? Really?
Yes, the dynamic system is a fail due to the adena drop, but... Anything else?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

=drake=

The dynamic system could seem fail for the adena drop but you forget to consider that on high levels mats are more useful than adena.

You can have a char lv50 farming adena constantly (and if is a bot is just going to be banned) but if you invest your time at lv80, you MAY get same or (rare case) less adena but at same time you gain items with much higher value.

(plus the dynamic adena curve kills totally inflaction)

For the horn: true no more needed the quest because well: is not needed at all (it would have done the same checks as now directly the raidboss is doing).
So: you can approach quest golkies if you are not in subbed status.

I may offer those 3 conditions if we really want to change it:
a) we stay like now (quest golkie you can do if you are not in sub status)
b) we allow do golkies only if that char have ZERO subclasses (fully zero)
c) we stay like now BUT we give put in priority of get the horn to the ones that have ZERO subclasses

We poll it?

unhandledexeption

Even the standard mats drop better at low levels. See for example stone of purity or CBP, everyone farms these with low level chars.

=drake=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 09, 2014, 12:16:06 AM
Even the standard mats drop better at low levels. See for example stone of purity or CBP, everyone farms these with low level chars.

What about the rare ones? :)

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =drake= on April 09, 2014, 12:13:01 AM
For the horn: true no more needed the quest because well: is not needed at all (it would have done the same checks as now directly the raidboss is doing).

It's needed as i said, others can't help to ppl who need horn, as there is the chance that the helpers get the horn, and not the one that they are help to. With quest this could be avoided, as the helpers just don't take the quest, so they can't get the horn.
Which ridicolously unfair that ppl have the same chance to get their first horn for their main class, as other ppl to get the second/third/fourth horn for their subclasses.

=drake=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 09, 2014, 12:25:40 AM
Which ridicolously unfair that ppl have the same chance to get their first horn for their main class, as other ppl to get the second/third/fourth horn for their subclasses.

Read what i suggested....

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =drake= on April 09, 2014, 12:26:39 AM
Read what i suggested....

I just thought about the c), priority would be good. But before there was a nice suggestion about getting horn: Each time when a player participate on golky raid (hits it, and stay close when it dies), gets a "horn fragment". With for example 30 horn fragments they can get a full quest horn at an NPC, so who didn't have luck for 30 golkies, to get a drop horn, still can get it.

Priority AND this horn fragment system would make the system more fair.

(BTW isn't there is a handicap multiplier generated for characters at creation? It seems to me there are very lucky characters in game (gettin horn fast, getting a lot of high level full drops), and very unlucky characters, who get nothing but max D and C grade drops :DD )

=drake=

No, there is just the luck/unluck of life :D

Ok, i tweaked a bit already the AI of golkies and the priority goes toward totally unsubbed chars (already subbed chars have half the chances)

_okazaki_

Quote from: =drake= on April 09, 2014, 12:13:01 AM
The dynamic system could seem fail for the adena drop but you forget to consider that on high levels mats are more useful than adena.

You can have a char lv50 farming adena constantly (and if is a bot is just going to be banned) but if you invest your time at lv80, you MAY get same or (rare case) less adena but at same time you gain items with much higher value.

(plus the dynamic adena curve kills totally inflaction)

I may offer those 3 conditions if we really want to change it:
a) we stay like now (quest golkie you can do if you are not in sub status)
b) we allow do golkies only if that char have ZERO subclasses (fully zero)
c) we stay like now BUT we give put in priority of get the horn to the ones that have ZERO subclasses

We poll it?

Option C would be amazing!
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1