About Subclass - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

About Subclass

Started by Stormix88, April 10, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: YuftyGF on April 10, 2014, 09:24:26 PM
Noone complained....we just issued some things we r having hard times.I myself i'm 61 lvl i didnt try any golka yet but understand the guy who started the topic.I will never donate.The ppl who will donate and reply to this topic saying those guys are crying are just irritating.When u donate and u have everything easy ingame why u opposite to those who wont donate and want to farm everything.Im not sking for anything im suggesting.No matter how much i play i can suggest....thats what grown ups do....
I have everything easy? Really? I broke 8 A grade recipes in a row in the first few weeks. That was really easy. And breaking dualS to +4, another pretty easy stuff. And when I said I'll donate, it means 5-10 coins for some random party mask. That will make my life even more easier!

And if you haven't realized, we, who want the server keep as it is now, we appretiate, what not, we encourage farmers! But asking over and over and over again on the forum to make sub easier is not what I call farming. Farm ingame, not on forum. Horn fragments? Lmao, that is implemented already. It's called Adena, go farm it.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: YuftyGF on April 10, 2014, 09:33:15 PM
U mean that because none knows my name or im not in a famous clan i can't talk?
You got it all wrong. For me it doesnt matter if you are in BIG , MEDIUM or SMALL clan or clanless.
But what matters is how much you have played here in order to publicly express OBJECTIVE opinion. You know, if i check you and see that you have played (speaking generally) 1h 1 minute and 33 seconds , how can you be objective?

(And yes i dont want to check IP every time someone post something, its more easier to know with who i talk to) God Bless the Signatures (which can be fake too :D)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

YuftyGF

Quote from: Csenky on April 10, 2014, 09:34:44 PM
I have everything easy? Really? I broke 8 A grade recipes in a row in the first few weeks. That was really easy. And breaking dualS to +4, another pretty easy stuff. And when I said I'll donate, it means 5-10 coins for some random party mask. That will make my life even more easier!

And if you haven't realized, we, who want the server keep as it is now, we appretiate, what not, we encourage farmers! But asking over and over and over again on the forum to make sub easier is not what I call farming. Farm ingame, not on forum. Horn fragments? Lmao, that is implemented already. It's called Adena, go farm it.
I'm not aware of the Fargment way.But im aware of the Mammon way.If horn  was purchasable in Mammon how would your game be different?
How would this affect your ingame progress?So if someone has an opinion about changing smthing on this server,can't suggest it because you,Garro,X,Y person likes it the way it is.

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

remeron

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 10, 2014, 09:26:29 PM
Dont get me wrong mate, but people left for some weird reasons. When i asked players why they left, here are the answers i recieved:

weird or not, it doesn't matter...they still left... this could have been a crowded server, now its not. end of story.

I am very aware that u created an awesome server, it would be a shame to see all those work be wasted. It's funny how some small tweaks could do wonders..

btw, u didn't need to trouble yourself with long explanations, but I appreciate your concern.

I'll still keep playing here, but with less eagerness..

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on April 10, 2014, 09:44:10 PM
weird or not, it doesn't matter...they still left... this could have been a crowded server, now its not. end of story.

I am very aware that u created an awesome server, it would be a shame to see all those work be wasted. It's funny how some small tweaks could do wonders..

btw, u didn't need to trouble yourself with long explanations, but I appreciate your concern.

I'll still keep playing here, but with less eagerness..

And those small tweaks would be regarding horn? Right? If yes, may i ask you will it return those players who left for ridiculous reasons? I doubt, but will it hold remaining players? I guess yes, so it is worth of concerning.
However rest of my post was related to something else which i hope players will understand and help the server as it is their home as well.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 10, 2014, 09:26:29 PM
Dont get me wrong mate, but people left for some weird reasons. When i asked players why they left, here are the answers i recieved:

- Boring server ! ( Let me remind those people we opened server in end of January , and server is not x99999 rate , so its normal that people farm and that PvP cant be instant )

- Slow EXP ~ shit server ! ( Let me remind those players , we had full poster of rates BEFORE opening , so i guess after 10 years you could do some calculation how it goes and organise before who will do what [CP concept , which i don't personally like at all]. In addition let me remind those players 1 fact , we have rates x30 x15 x5 which is ~x17 in total average , it means even you exp slower in the end you exped EXTREMELY fast on the beginning so you kinda compensate totally everything (x17 mens!)

- No Items for moneh! Even it sound a bit funny , i got more then XX pms about this matter. Hey blabla exp for money , ++++ for money , etc... When those players were rejected answers were following: "No reason to join this shit server","My clan wont join then","QQ GL with this no life server we move to XYZ" etc...

- No walker working ! "Track sorry but we leave , its impossible to EXP here you ban all walkers and we cant use walkers normally NO LIFE SERVER we leave"

- BUGhz BUGhz and BUGZORS ! Okay we arent perfect, and we are trying to be as supportive as possible (which you can clearly see). But when asked : "Im sorry but can you please tell me which bugs?" Answer is usually: " BUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and after that AFK" , or simply silence . (Drake can confirm this as well). In the end we give our best to fix them in very short notice and majority of them we fix within 24-72h, but some of them require more time in development process (see bug section how fast we support and process any of the requests). Unlike other big servers who just rent the files (which they don't even have access to, which makes me wonder about account security of their players , but thats another story) and basically ignore technical issues players have for weeks. And yet those servers have 80% less complains and spoiled topics on forum then us. In the end , since i suppose that our players want others to join here, how do you think what a new player will think about us when he sees the river of ridiculous complains some of you do here? Join? I dont think so, so +1 for great marketing. Thank you.

Overall, we have created true L2 server. Based on real gameplay and minimum donations as possible and yet enough to be able to pay the bills on long terms and provide you continues gameplay as we did for 10 years now. Unlike others (again) we didn't enable VIP PREMIUM system for %% exp and other benefits, RB jewels,SAFE enchants , Armors, Weapons not even Quests ... If im not wrong , majority of people were saying about DN "QQ DONATE NETWORK" , so without going into details we are far from that and you should appreciate that. In the end , if our priority was money we would never open IL chronicle.
Dont have time to farm? No problem, let farmers farm and you give them some adena or coins for the service or item you may need, im sure they will provide it for you.

Lately, i got feeling that some persons open accounts here on forum and throw trash to benefit something from it or by someones orders. In the end most of those nicks are unknown in game,unfamiliar in game or hidden, so it makes me wonder how can we listen someones "creative" opinion if we don't know his time played here as a consumer?

I hope , you will understand that best marketing for players is not XX sites, but in fact players voice, that im sure is not nice regarding Tara (even i don't understand why * see beginning of the post).

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

YuftyGF

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 10, 2014, 09:39:20 PM
You got it all wrong. For me it doesnt matter if you are in BIG , MEDIUM or SMALL clan or clanless.
But what matters is how much you have played here in order to publicly express OBJECTIVE opinion. You know, if i check you and see that you have played (speaking generally) 1h 1 minute and 33 seconds , how can you be objective?

(And yes i dont want to check IP every time someone post something, its more easier to know with who i talk to) God Bless the Signatures (which can be fake too :D)
I can give you my acc....check hrs on Tarantula also check YEARS on Nightmare.Tell me the time limit i have to pass so my opinion can be OBJECTIVE.Why is this forum made for?For flamers and "attentionwhores" only?
How can my opinion NOT be objective when im playing L2 for 6-7 maybe more years?
Who can downgrade my opinion calling it retarded or whatever?
Track im not demanding anything neither im telling u do this or i will leave...just discussing

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: YuftyGF on April 10, 2014, 09:48:58 PM
I can give you my acc....check hrs on Tarantula also check YEARS on Nightmare.Tell me the time limit i have to pass so my opinion can be OBJECTIVE.Why is this forum made for?For flamers and "attentionwhores" only?
How can my opinion NOT be objective when im playing L2 for 6-7 maybe more years?
Who can downgrade my opinion calling it retarded or whatever?
Track im not demanding anything neither im telling u do this or i will leave...just discussing
I didnt said i dont value your opinion, quite opposite. However majority of forum flamers are unknown to me.

However what i believe that should be much better for this server is to stop forum discussion, and move it in game action. Thats all.

Thank you

Stormix88

Quote from: Csenky on April 10, 2014, 09:34:44 PM
Horn fragments? Lmao, that is implemented already. It's called Adena, go farm it.

I ment "hornfragments" as a other way to get subbed, not related with adena or other items wich u could use or spend for something else.

I ment about "hornfragment" as a other way to get horn, because right now i agree with u. I can buy horn by spending whole stuff i got and run in C grade, but i rather to spend my money for A grade and farm a Horn in diferent way, not related with my adena or other items.

GOE = TK or any other sup char can make a decent PVP ?
Quest Horn = Hard to find a Party with a Dagger or Tank Class. And chance to get it by your own are realy small.

"HornFragment" is in my opinion some kind of way for that class to get it.

Im missing old DN x15 :(

remeron

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 10, 2014, 09:46:55 PM
And those small tweaks would be regarding horn? Right? If yes, may i ask you will it return those players who left for ridiculous reasons? I doubt, but will it hold remaining players? I guess yes, so it is worth of concerning.
However rest of my post was related to something else which i hope players will understand and help the server as it is their home as well.

it wont return already left ones, maybe a very small portion... I specifically said "could have been a crowded server". is clear enough.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on April 10, 2014, 09:53:28 PM
it wont return already left ones, maybe a very small portion... I specifically said "could have been a crowded server". is clear enough.
And the reasons they left means they will jump from server to server no matter what we do and no matter how hard we try. Especially CP FAIL concept.

YuftyGF

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 10, 2014, 09:52:10 PM
I didnt said i dont value your opinion, quite opposite. However majority of forum flamers are unknown to me.

However what i believe that should be much better for this server is to stop forum discussion, and move it in game action. Thats all.

Thank you
right...well last comment by me.
I guess we have to deal with the elite....those who control the power....the NEW L2 ORDER...the ILLUMINATI'S....(wtf is that pyramid Track?)